Please keep our forum rules in mind: we aspire to provide a safe environment for our users, so will not tolerate discriminatory, hateful, inflammatory or threatening posts. Thank you. http://mcgam.es/forum-rules
Please note that registration for the forum is age-restricted.

Game keeps turning off

DaGuvnorDaGuvnor Posts: 3 New Member
Please help, as I’m totally addicted to this wonderful game, I’ve had major problems since Sunday (11th February 2018) everytime I go to click on the game, the opening screen comes up, and then it turns off!!... anyone else having this problem?

Comments

• Nanny OggNanny Ogg Growing Old DisgracefullyPosts: 10,650 Pool Forum Veteran
    edited February 12
    It sounds like you're playing the mobile version. I don't know much about it but have you tried the usual stuff like clearing your cache and/or deleting and reinstalling the app ?
  • DaGuvnorDaGuvnor Posts: 3 New Member
    I am playing the mobile app.... if I delete and reinstall will I lose EVERYTHING?

Oh and thanks for getting back to me really appreciate it
  • odlllboodlllbo Posts: 379 Pool Pro
    I had this problem a couple months ago and deleting then reinstalling the app worked for me. As long as your not on a guest account and you remember your login/password there should be no risk of losing everything. :)
  • Nanny OggNanny Ogg Growing Old DisgracefullyPosts: 10,650 Pool Forum Veteran
    @DaGuvnor

There ya go ! Problem solved :)

Oh and welcome to the forum ;)
  • DaGuvnorDaGuvnor Posts: 3 New Member
    Thank you, to you both