Please keep our forum rules in mind: we aspire to provide a safe environment for our users, so will not tolerate discriminatory, hateful, inflammatory or threatening posts. Thank you. http://mcgam.es/forum-rules
Please note that registration for the forum is age-restricted.

Is a ball phasing for a second and having changed course a new cheat?

The1FastEddieThe1FastEddie Posts: 55 Pool Player
I was just playing on the 15M table and had my last ball going dead straight in then it disappeared for a fraction of a second and was now wildly off course. Of course the opponent then went on to clear his few remaining balls and win.

Comments

• Robert L WalkerRobert L Walker Posts: 7 Pool Player
    I was just playing on the 15M table and had my last ball going dead straight in then it disappeared for a fraction of a second and was now wildly off course. Of course the opponent then went on to clear his few remaining balls and win.
    I hate it when that happens. It is so obvious. What can we can we do about that. It certainly changes the out come of the game. I think twice before entering a high stakes game.
    Every time i go to a higher level of play i get a mis cue or like you said the fraction of a second ball changing direction.I stick to my low key bet move up at my own pace.
  • Moe W.Moe W. Posts: 185 Pool Pro
    well, a lot of players on mobile version using a hacked version of 8 ball pool , like long line , spin and DC or whatever .. and they have their own ways to avoid the ban.

This game is FULL of cheaters which making it boring.