Please keep our forum rules in mind: we aspire to provide a safe environment for our users, so will not tolerate discriminatory, hateful, inflammatory or threatening posts. Thank you. http://mcgam.es/forum-rules
If you are not currently able to login via Facebook login, please right click on the Facebook icon and choose the option to "open in a new tab". Thank you for understanding
Please note that registration for the forum is age-restricted.

New mobile platform Tournament

Comments

• VijayGunnersVijayGunners Posts: 880 Pool Expert
    Congrats Tal and well played odlllbo for the winning run!

I was going to watch the match tonight without knowing the score but I’ve seen it now lol
  • Tálhá SájjádTálhá Sájjád UnknownsvillePosts: 672 Pool Expert
    edited April 11
    Thanks Joe, Davey boy ( :D ), Odlllbo, Carl and Vijay.
    Odlllbo! It was my day that I won, had it been any other day, I would have lost it... The last time I played Carl, I got whitewashed lol.. :D I was expecting the same today, but Carl had jinxed you :joy:
    Anyway, my streak is gonna get broken in the next game...
  • Obel PutiahObel Putiah Posts: 45 Pool Player
    Congratulations Tolha :)
  • Wilbur RedmanWilbur Redman Posts: 428 Pool Pro
    edited April 11
    Good match!! Congrats to Talha for the win!!!! :smiley:

It is very enjoyable to watch all the matches.

I have to say that Odlllbo has set the bar pretty high at 10 wins!!
  • Nineballina GeNineballina Ge Posts: 586 Pool Expert
    congrats tal!!

would've like to watch it without knowing the score, i liked the suspense of watching a couple of the others

sounds like a good match though with a fair bit of drama, looking forward to it when i get home :)

from what other have said not looking forward to the soundtrack though :D *please dont be youtube techno pop, please don't be youtube techno pop*
  • LifeEternalLifeEternal Posts: 517 Pool Expert
    Congratulations Talha!
    Wilbur wrote: »

haha just seen this

very nice shot!

it's weird i'd watch this now, was just gonna watch the latest match and was looking through the thread and saw your shot and i know what it's like to be on the other side of that shot........

v6u9ia2cb2e2.png

2vcx2qt840zo.png

i took the screen shot cos even though he'd pretty much played the whole match indirect it looked like he'd actually moved the black into a tough spot, so when he lined the shot up i thought, nah i'm not having it, only played a couple of berlin games this week i cant bump into the guy that makes this shot :D

i am that guy :(

• David RohrerDavid Rohrer Posts: 851 Pool Expert
    edited April 11
    my bad on that, was innocent question :wink:

and LOL @Nineballina Ge , :D i don't know what "genre" it is but it AIN"T NO SLAYER!!! :D
  • creativehottycreativehotty rainy season atmPosts: 2,206 Pool Champion

and LOL @Nineballina Ge , :D i don't know what "genre" it is but it AIN"T NO SLAYER!!! :D

hahahahaha !! slayer :+1: :D

hahahahaha !! slayer :+1: :D

:wink: :smile:

what's that the music?
    edited April 11
    This is of topic but I hope someone can answer the question, how did I loose??? Click on link, I cut out the part I wanted you to see. Thanks

https://youtu.be/fDmySzqkrb8
  • Nanny OggNanny Ogg Growing Old DisgracefullyPosts: 10,876 Pool Forum Veteran
    edited April 11
    @طلحہ سجاد

Huge congratulations Talha, I knew you always take it easy on me when we play friendlies and I understand now why you get so bored so quickly when we play, I couldn't give you a challenge like these guys in a million years LOL
    This is of topic but I hope someone can answer the question, how did I loose??? Click on link, I cut out the part I wanted you to see. Thanks

https://youtu.be/fDmySzqkrb8

super glitch
    I looked at it again and saw the top left was highlight instead of bottom left (the one I selected). I don't know. Lol
    I looked at it again and saw the top left was highlight instead of bottom left (the one I selected). I don't know. Lol

Did you accidentally choose that pocket when you were clicking on the chat ?
    By the way, is anyone else experiencing massive lag when trying to watch embedded vids in the forum atm ?

lol i must be tired!!

didn't even come close to clocking that

but, yeah, mystery solved

i did it in seoul once, guy was giving me so much stick, loved it when i cleared up and shut him up, clicked the pocket to tap the black in not seeing that there was another ball up on the top rail, lol yeah another one of those long days! (and his stick, as you can imagine, promptly resumed lol, i probs deserved it after that tho!)

i've never mis-clicked and not realized it though (yeah the above example is not the only time i did it lol)

you think you mis clicked or a glitch, i'm just kinda still thinking glitch because you'd usually realize you'd done it, maybe just an auto pilot moment and you've not even realized though

Nanny Ogg wrote: »

Did you accidentally choose that pocket when you were clicking on the chat ?

ahhhh

i think this is 100% mystery solved

chat was on just before the shot, so kinda makes sense