Please keep our forum rules in mind: we aspire to provide a safe environment for our users, so will not tolerate discriminatory, hateful, inflammatory or threatening posts. Thank you. http://mcgam.es/forum-rules
If you are not currently able to login via Facebook login, please right click on the Facebook icon and choose the option to "open in a new tab". Thank you for understanding
Please note that registration for the forum is age-restricted.

New mobile platform Tournament

Comments

• Wilbur RedmanWilbur Redman Posts: 415 Pool Pro
    Lol, I will pay more attention to that. But if you asked me. I would say 100 percent I picked bottom left. :smiley:
    Nanny Ogg wrote: »
    Wilbur wrote: »
    I looked at it again and saw the top left was highlight instead of bottom left (the one I selected). I don't know. Lol

Did you accidentally choose that pocket when you were clicking on the chat ?

Hi, I just watched the game to check if I may have done that. I selected pocket first and then chat. I still would swear that I hit bottom left pocket but, it sure lighted top. :smiley:

This has happened to me several times. I am wondering if it may be my screen protector!? :smiley:
  • Obel PutiahObel Putiah Posts: 45 Pool Player
    So Talha, whats the rule now since you are new winner?

haha just seen this

very nice shot!

it's weird i'd watch this now, was just gonna watch the latest match and was looking through the thread and saw your shot and i know what it's like to be on the other side of that shot........

v6u9ia2cb2e2.png

2vcx2qt840zo.png

i took the screen shot cos even though he'd pretty much played the whole match indirect it looked like he'd actually moved the black into a tough spot, so when he lined the shot up i thought, nah i'm not having it, only played a couple of berlin games this week i cant bump into the guy that makes this shot :D

i am that guy :(

@Nineballina Ge thanks for the kind words about the shots. :smiley:

What does "cos" mean in your statement? "I took the screen shot cos....

• Tálhá SájjádTálhá Sájjád UnknownsvillePosts: 672 Pool Expert
    So Talha, whats the rule now since you are new winner?

You'll have to pot your object balls and as well as mine... Then I'll pot the black for the easy win....
    Or may be You have to leave every match? :joy: No, you have to play total indi and I'll play direct :D .....
    JK ofcourse....
    We'll play direct... I have NO intent to keep my streak going...
    Nanny Ogg wrote: »
    @طلحہ سجاد

Huge congratulations Talha, I knew you always take it easy on me when we play friendlies and I understand now why you get so bored so quickly when we play, I couldn't give you a challenge like these guys in a million years LOL

Thanks Nan... But you should also see how bad I played on my breaks.... :#
    Not really, in NGL room I struggle way too much :#

RE that soundtrack :D I liked it so I attached it to the vid :D And then I saw that it was removed :D
  • Obel PutiahObel Putiah Posts: 45 Pool Player
    Nice idea. Winner can pot direct while challenger must play indirect at all shot :D
    Nice idea. Winner can pot direct while challenger must play indirect at all shot :D

It is the only way, adopting which, could perchance, make us beat Lord @Carlos Tales ...
    After you have beaten me, choose total Indirect rules. Carlos cant play total indirect :joy: You're over 400 level, you can... Bygone Carlos :joy:
    PS JK ofc
  • Carlos TalesCarlos Tales Posts: 1,465 Pool Champion
    @Wilbur I inow exactly what happened here. You was aiming for the super cool shot by hitting the bottom middle jaw pocket cushion angling off to pot the CB top left. But obviously missed :joy: Nice effort though and only just missed :D
    w9ydjmx7eut2.jpeg

• Nanny OggNanny Ogg Growing Old DisgracefullyPosts: 10,863 Pool Forum Veteran

haha just seen this

very nice shot!

it's weird i'd watch this now, was just gonna watch the latest match and was looking through the thread and saw your shot and i know what it's like to be on the other side of that shot........

v6u9ia2cb2e2.png

2vcx2qt840zo.png

i took the screen shot cos even though he'd pretty much played the whole match indirect it looked like he'd actually moved the black into a tough spot, so when he lined the shot up i thought, nah i'm not having it, only played a couple of berlin games this week i cant bump into the guy that makes this shot :D

@Nineballina Ge thanks for the kind words about the shots. :smiley:

What does "cos" mean in your statement? "I took the screen shot cos....

It's a very British way of shortening "because" LOL, as opposed to the American "cuz" which to a Brit would be short for cousin LOL
  • odlllboodlllbo Posts: 437 Pool Pro
    Congratulations to you both. Talha in becoming the new champion and idlllbo for achieving a 10 WS. That will be tough to beat. I honestly though Talha missed his chance when he blasted the easy black and missed. But odlllbo let you off the hook with what first appeared to be a careless follow up shot missing the plant but looking at it closely I don’t see that you lined it up at all badly and just the force was a little too strong. Hard to tell though at x2 speed . Was a great match, very enjoyable to watch. WP both .

Thanks, I knew the streak had to end eventually :)

I think that combo shot might have gone in at a slower speed like u say. At first I was gonna roll it in as I usually try to play combos on the slower side, but as I was shooting it it felt like the cb might get tied up with the ball after so I just shot it quick at the last second. Watching it back it looked like i lined it up well tho. Maybe I was feeling guilty about saying wp to Talha before he missed the 8 :) on mobile that's basically a 100% shot but on comp it's not a certainty, at least for me.
  • Nineballina GeNineballina Ge Posts: 576 Pool Expert
    @Wilbur it was just so weird and coincidental that i was catching up on the thread before watching the latest match, and that shot was one i'd been doing in practice, then had it done to me in pretty embarrassing circumstances, dude played the whole match indirect lol, and then see it here, it's like the shot was haunting me lol, but i watched a couple of your other vids and there were some really nice shots in there. and yes, like @Nanny Ogg said, just an informal/lazy shortening of the word because :)
    odlllbo wrote: »
    Congratulations to you both. Talha in becoming the new champion and idlllbo for achieving a 10 WS. That will be tough to beat. I honestly though Talha missed his chance when he blasted the easy black and missed. But odlllbo let you off the hook with what first appeared to be a careless follow up shot missing the plant but looking at it closely I don’t see that you lined it up at all badly and just the force was a little too strong. Hard to tell though at x2 speed . Was a great match, very enjoyable to watch. WP both .

Thanks, I knew the streak had to end eventually :)

I think that combo shot might have gone in at a slower speed like u say. At first I was gonna roll it in as I usually try to play combos on the slower side, but as I was shooting it it felt like the cb might get tied up with the ball after so I just shot it quick at the last second. Watching it back it looked like i lined it up well tho. Maybe I was feeling guilty about saying wp to Talha before he missed the 8 :) on mobile that's basically a 100% shot but on comp it's not a certainty, at least for me.

Yes that went through my mind at first that you was feeling guilty for saying wp before the black was potted but after watching your shot again there wasn’t much wrong with how you lined up. You’ve set the bar high though so congrats for all the great matches you’ve played.
    edited April 12
    10 Wins

odlllbo 75 / 36

odlllbo Vs Talha Direct 5:7
    Talha Vs Obel
    Winner Vs Carl
    Winner Vs Scobester
    Winner Vs RYR
    Winner Vs Vj
    Winner Vs Wilbur
    Winner Vs Doflamingo
    Winner Vs Jose
    Winner Vs Joe
    Winner Vs Extinct
    Winner Vs Alyna
    Winner Vs Alok
    Winner Vs odlllbo
    edited April 12
    Sorry, David’s been missed from the list and will be put in @ the correct position. Sorry David :)

10 Wins

odlllbo 75 / 36

odlllbo Vs Talha Direct 5:7
    Talha Vs Obel
    Winner Vs Carl
    Winner Vs David
    Winner Vs Scobester
    Winner Vs RYR
    Winner Vs Vj
    Winner Vs Wilbur
    Winner Vs Doflamingo
    Winner Vs Jose
    Winner Vs Joe
    Winner Vs Extinct
    Winner Vs Alyna
    Winner Vs Alok
    Winner Vs odlllbo
  • ΣXτIПζτΣXτIПζτ Posts: 98 Pool Player
    edited April 12

haha just seen this

very nice shot!

v6u9ia2cb2e2.png

2vcx2qt840zo.png

Nice you played against Lord Bahaa. Don't know if he's a team account as his flag never changes but he's a legend in the trickshot scene. Wouldn't be surprised if your on a trickshot compilation.

haha just seen this

very nice shot!

v6u9ia2cb2e2.png

2vcx2qt840zo.png

Nice you played against Lord Bahaa. Don't know if he's a team account as his flag never changes but he's a legend in the trickshot scene. Wouldn't be surprised if your on a trickshot compilation.

He's Loord Ayman... He is not a team player...
  • ΣXτIПζτΣXτIПζτ Posts: 98 Pool Player

haha just seen this

very nice shot!

v6u9ia2cb2e2.png

2vcx2qt840zo.png

He's Loord Ayman... He is not a team player...

Ahh thanks for clarification I get them both mixed since they both use Lord in their name.
    @Wilbur I inow exactly what happened here. You was aiming for the super cool shot by hitting the bottom middle jaw pocket cushion angling off to pot the CB top left. But obviously missed :joy: Nice effort though and only just missed :D
    w9ydjmx7eut2.jpeg
    w9ydjmx7eut2.jpeg

Lol. That's it!! :smiley: