Please keep our forum rules in mind: we aspire to provide a safe environment for our users, so will not tolerate discriminatory, hateful, inflammatory or threatening posts. Thank you. http://mcgam.es/forum-rules
Please note that registration for the forum is age-restricted.

New mobile platform Tournament

Comments

• WilburWilbur Posts: 253 Pool Pro
    Don't forget to load vedio! :smiley:
  • Carlos TalesCarlos Tales Posts: 1,398 Pool Champion
    Uploading to YT now :)
  • RollYour RockRollYour Rock Posts: 194 Pool Pro
    Thanks again Carl, you were more than patient/understanding.

Carl, I'm positive I put you off your game. Sorry! :|

Carl, IIRC, you play on an iPad Air2. Right?
    When I use dictation on the in-game chat, I lose my audio, including ball noise & limited time left reminder. Have you personally experience this? There must be a way for me to correct this...
    Do you have any suggestions?
    Hey don’t worry about it. You played a great match. ;) I would try deleting the app and reinstalling. I lose my audio at times but never during a game. I when my audio fails I just close the app completely and restart.
  • VijayGunnersVijayGunners Posts: 813 Pool Expert
    Great match guys, well done RYR. I also lose audio but it happens to me after someone has phoned me during a game, restarting the app fixes it.
    Just watched match!! Well played by both and sportsmanship was great!!! :smiley:
    Great match guys, well done RYR. I also lose audio but it happens to me after someone has phoned me during a game, restarting the app fixes it.

Thanks Vij...

When you suggest "restarting the app fixes it", (blush) what exactly do you mean?
  • Tálhá SájjádTálhá Sájjád UnknownsvillePosts: 672 Pool Expert
    WP. What a stats RYR. :o
    Great match... enjoyed watching it.
    edited April 19
    Come on guys let’s get some games scheduled and played. I don’t like being in relegation position. :joy:

@Wilbur vs @VJGunners can you guys play today?
  • Obel PutiahObel Putiah Posts: 45 Pool Player
    Ouch. Wow. Congrats RYR
    @Carlos Tales dont worry we ll ensure your ticket to relegation shortly :p :D
    Ouch. Wow. Congrats RYR

That’s what makes this tournament really interesting. I can’t wait to see both tables after we have all played. I expect the last few matches will be quite tense for some of us. I’d say anyone who loses 7:5 will actually be safe. Anyone who loses 7:2 will not. Tier 2 will need to have a win % above 70% to compete for promotion.

I’m ready, I contacted Scobe but he’s not been online yet
    I’m ready, I contacted Scobe but he’s not been online yet

I can play now if you can :smiley:
    @VijayGunners I am in USA central time zone. What time can you play? Best time for me would be after 8:00 pm in the evening. However I will work to play at time that will be best for you. Just let me know.

Looking forward to our match (hope it is one like we had a few weeks ago!!! :smiley: )
    Wilbur wrote: »
    @VijayGunners I am in USA central time zone. What time can you play? Best time for me would be after 8:00 pm in the evening. However I will work to play at time that will be best for you. Just let me know.

Looking forward to our match (hope it is one like we had a few weeks ago!!! :smiley: )

I’m 6 hours ahead so 8pm will be too late for me, is somewhere near 6pm possible?

It’ll be recorded this time if it does happen again :)
  • odlllboodlllbo Posts: 376 Pool Pro
    I think I missed the spoiler window but wanna do it anyway:)
    Good game guys :) well played to both and congrats RYR. U made a few great recoveries there like that 8 ball bank at 9 mins and that kick shot on the 8 when it was just off the rail... seemed like it was destined to go in after the build-up :)
  • Tálhá SájjádTálhá Sájjád UnknownsvillePosts: 672 Pool Expert
    Ouch. Wow. Congrats RYR
    We all just need to win to send Lord Carlos to another world :D