Please keep our forum rules in mind: we aspire to provide a safe environment for our users, so will not tolerate discriminatory, hateful, inflammatory or threatening posts. Thank you. http://mcgam.es/forum-rules
Please note that registration for the forum is age-restricted.

New mobile platform Tournament

Comments

• Nanny OggNanny Ogg Growing Old DisgracefullyPosts: 10,624 Pool Forum Veteran
    edited April 19
    @Carlos Tales

Don't worry Carl, you're not paranoid... they really are all out to get you LOL
  • WilburWilbur Posts: 230 Pool Pro
    Wilbur wrote: »
    @VijayGunners I am in USA central time zone. What time can you play? Best time for me would be after 8:00 pm in the evening. However I will work to play at time that will be best for you. Just let me know.

Looking forward to our match (hope it is one like we had a few weeks ago!!! :smiley: )

I’m 6 hours ahead so 8pm will be too late for me, is somewhere near 6pm possible?

It’ll be recorded this time if it does happen again :)

Yes that will be fine. I will see you then (6 pm my time, yes?)
  • Carlos TalesCarlos Tales Posts: 1,398 Pool Champion
    Nanny Ogg wrote: »
    @Carlos Tales

Don't worry Carl, you're not paranoid... they really are all out to get you LOL

Lol. Can you imagine if I do get relegated?? It will be like Barcelona playing in The Segunda division :joy:

Ouch. Wow. Congrats RYR
    @Carlos Tales dont worry we ll ensure your ticket to relegation shortly :p :D
    We all just need to win to send Lord Carlos to another world :D

That’s not quite how it works though. Lol. Will be so i interesting working out the positions. The best thing is to hope RYR wins 7:6 in each of his remaining matches and then for sure it will be me that gets relegated. Lol

If each of you wins a game a loses the next that’s when the win % takes a more interesting turn. I’ll post the positions after each tier has played 3 matches
    So how does one get relegated in tier 2!? Lol

Well funny you asked because I was just thinking how good it would be with 3 tiers. If we get at least 2 more regular players wanting to join after this ones completed them I’ll create the next one with 3 tiers.

Well funny you asked because I was just thinking how good it would be with 3 tiers. If we get at least 2 more regular players wanting to join after this ones completed them I’ll create the next one with 3 tiers.

one has to have a goal. Lol

one has to have a goal. Lol

Lol. Well this comp leaves so many opportunities and challenges leaving us allsomething to play for. So here is what I suggest as long as we have at least 15 members.

Only top 4 guaranteed to stay in tier 1. . The winner of tier 2 will join the 4 to make a 5 persons top tier.

That means 3 will be relegated and join 2nd and 3rd from tier 2 to form tier 2

And that also would mean 5 will be relegated in to tier 3

:)
  • -Alyna-Alyna 80.7%Posts: 788 Pool Expert
    When am I gonna play? :P
    I played a couple games in Berlin (I speeded up vedio to 2.45 min)

You know you have opened to many boxes when this happens!

"Lets play again" how often does this happen to You? Lol

For the computer wizards got 2 questions.

1, is there a way I can have notifications sent to me by my email address when someone here post on the thread?

2. I can not view vedio links posted here on my android phone. I can view on desktop.

Thanks for any help. :smiley:
  • VijayGunnersVijayGunners Posts: 813 Pool Expert
    edited April 19
    I will post the video of me vs Wilbur as soon as I can.

*threads 1000th post ;) *
    Here is vedio

I speeded up vedio , around 10 or 1 min

• VijayGunnersVijayGunners Posts: 813 Pool Expert
    Here is vedio

I didn’t know you also recorded it, i was just about to upload. Good games :)
  • -Alyna-Alyna 80.7%Posts: 788 Pool Expert
    When am I playing again?
  • The ScobesterThe Scobester Posts: 2,711 Pool Champion
    Great idea Carl :) just a suggestion,howsabout a play-off between 2nd top and 2nd bottom over 2 legs for a bit of drama in each league, just saying B)
    Great idea and will allow more player to swap tiers.
    -Alyna wrote: »
    When am I playing again?

You are free to arrange your match with RYR as soon as possible :)