Please keep our forum rules in mind: we aspire to provide a safe environment for our users, so will not tolerate discriminatory, hateful, inflammatory or threatening posts. Thank you. http://mcgam.es/forum-rules
Please note that registration for the forum is age-restricted.

New mobile platform Tournament

Comments

• VijayGunnersVijayGunners Posts: 811 Pool Expert
    Wilbur wrote: »
    Well I finally made it!! Filled my victory boxes with 4 Berlin 12 hour boxes. waylguk2cpoa.png

These are the cues I need pieces to.
    lpx2slvn2nb9.png

What do you think? Will I get any of them???? Lol

I have opened a bunch over the last few months (average of a least 3 a night) and they have escaped me. Lol

Nice! I had 4 elite boxes a few days ago.

I unlocked the lightning cue recently, I really want the Galaxy cue
    hb3vkcc3wux2.png
  • Nineballina GeNineballina Ge Posts: 355 Pool Pro
    @Nineballina Ge cue hoarder, I think I am in the same boat!! Lol. I am working on maxing out all the victory cues. Funny thing is I don't use any of them Lol. I guess it is just a goal to achieve!? :smiley:

Hope to play again soon. :smiley:

yeah i replied to you message on my wall, but no ones ever wrote a message on my wall before lol so didnt know if you'd seen it or not, was just getting ready to go out when we started to play, but like i said in the message mate good game, hope we can play again

and about the cues, yes i have several as well that never have, or will see the light of day lol, and everytime i buy new cues from those pesky collections they periodically bring out get loads of new pool cash with them in the package so chuck them towards maxing out my legendaries as well, have got a few done, but i think the best ive got is the valkyrie on level 4 from the very top cues, so yeah the archangel maxed out is a very nice cue mate! a VERY rare thing to see but a thing of beauty <3 B) :D
  • WilburWilbur Posts: 230 Pool Pro
    @Nineballina Ge cue hoarder, I think I am in the same boat!! Lol. I am working on maxing out all the victory cues. Funny thing is I don't use any of them Lol. I guess it is just a goal to achieve!? :smiley:

Hope to play again soon. :smiley:

yeah i replied to you message on my wall, but no ones ever wrote a message on my wall before lol so didnt know if you'd seen it or not, was just getting ready to go out when we started to play, but like i said in the message mate good game, hope we can play again

and about the cues, yes i have several as well that never have, or will see the light of day lol, and everytime i buy new cues from those pesky collections they periodically bring out get loads of new pool cash with them in the package so chuck them towards maxing out my legendaries as well, have got a few done, but i think the best ive got is the valkyrie on level 4 from the very top cues, so yeah the archangel maxed out is a very nice cue mate! a VERY rare thing to see but a thing of beauty <3 B) :D

Think I was lucky on the Archangel. :smiley: the Archon cue was the hardest and last legend one I got.

Well I finally made it!! Filled my victory boxes with 4 Berlin 12 hour boxes. waylguk2cpoa.png

lpx2slvn2nb9.png

I have opened a bunch over the last few months (average of a least 3 a night) and they have escaped me. Lol

Nice! I had 4 elite boxes a few days ago.

I unlocked the lightning cue recently, I really want the Galaxy cue
    hb3vkcc3wux2.png

Hi VJ, I am with you on the Galaxy. :smiley:
  • JJoeJJoe OLD PC/MOBILE Posts: 855 Pool Expert
    I'm still waiting to get the Thor Hammer, Shangri La, Archangel and I think one more. But Archon, Valkyrie and Archon I all got quite early on? Weird?
    For those interested here is what I got after all the hard work of getting 4 - Berlin 12 hour boxes!? :smiley:

well that kinda sucked

unlucky mate

bit of a liberty really
  • -Alyna-Alyna 80.7%Posts: 788 Pool Expert

lpx2slvn2nb9.png

Buy the Lightning cue on PC and you'll have Lightning cue level 2 lol
    -Alyna wrote: »

lpx2slvn2nb9.png

Buy the Lightning cue on PC and you'll have Lightning cue level 2 lol

this!!!

it's what i did

felt like kinda cheating a tiny bit but i had this app and the coins for a couple of months never knowing they were all available on pc for those months just sitting there waiting to be scooped up

i was like a kid in a candy store, black hole, bought every cue i could at the time lol

and i mean c'mon, if you cant get a single piece of the galaxy after opening 4 12 hour berlin victory boxes in a row, you kinda deserve it now, so go for it!

like you i saved a few cues back, i thought to help with the fun of opening the victory boxes but was getting nowhere so bought up the rest that were available with coins and the ones for cash that i got from the bundles buying the "special" cues, so it takes away a bit of the excitement from the whole victory box gig knowing there's no new ones to get, but i suppose getting the upgrades is still something to look forward to as well

edited May 12
    I am actually doing a survey. Which will come first, the missing cue pieces or leveling the rest to max level. Lol

I have a good start on max leveling the cues first!? Lol
    Post edited by Wilbur on
    @Carlos Tales you have an update for us? :-)
    edited May 13
    I hope I am no boring everyone with my posting!? :smiley:

I opened up 4 more boxes and hit mostly cues I have already max. I did level up one!! :smiley: I have, 1 -12 hour box ,2- 8 hour boxes and 1 - 3 hour. Guess i will open them tomorrow and hold on to hope that there is some missing pieces i need. Lol

Here is vedio of my last game if you care to watch. I got matched up with 431 player :smiley:

• JJoeJJoe OLD PC/MOBILE Posts: 855 Pool Expert
    I am actually doing a survey. Which will come first, the missing cue pieces or leveling the rest to max level. Lol

Max for sure, MC will make sure :D :D
    JJoe wrote: »

Max for sure, MC will make sure :D :D

Lol

I believe you are right
  • odlllboodlllbo Posts: 365 Pool Pro

I opened up 4 more boxes and hit mostly cues I have already max. I did level up one!! :smiley: I have, 1 -12 hour box ,2- 8 hour boxes and 1 - 3 hour. Guess i will open them tomorrow and hold on to hope that there is some missing pieces i need. Lol

Here is vedio of my last game if you care to watch. I got matched up with 431 player :smiley:

Well played Wilbur:)
    Good control with minimal cue ball movement. Looked like he was thinking of giving u another game at the end there too but decided against it :)
    odlllbo wrote: »

Well played Wilbur:)
    Good control with minimal cue ball movement. Looked like he was thinking of giving u another game at the end there too but decided against it :)

Thanks @odilllbo. His first shot I did not understand unless he was just trying to break things up. Would of liked to play another game or 2 to see his play. He had quite a few Berlin rings. :smiley:
    Hello all,

Lets not let this thread die!! Lets play and post videos. Believe it or not i have found watching the matches entertaining and have learned a lot from them. Seeing how you fine players play has helped me play better. :smiley:
  • RollYour RockRollYour Rock Posts: 189 Pool Pro
    Hello all,

Lets not let this thread die!! Lets play and post videos. Believe it or not i have found watching the matches entertaining and have learned a lot from them. Seeing how you fine players play has helped me play better. :smiley:

Wilbur, I couldn't agree more! - Watching experienced players play direct is invaluable....
    I didn't think I had enough available storage on my tablet to record my match with Alyna. :/
    @Carlos Tales you are the Catalyst of this tournament. I hope you're still here. I was wondering if it would be better to have a weekly tournament. Meaning play on weekends only Saturday and Sunday. then whoever's matched up for that weekend knows that it's their turn to play and will try to match up. They can post here on the Forum with their opponent and schedule time. If one cannot play they forfeit the match and the one that could play wins by default. Same as in real pool tournament if you don't meet your scheduled time.. I'm sure that every now and then things come up and they could not play so giving up on Match one weekends not going hurt. But, the tournament can keep going forward each week with your bracket that setup.

I really hope that this takes life again. Consider all here friends and would love to play all again.

Also thank you for the time and effort you have put in this already. :smiley:
    @Nineballina Ge

Thanks for the match :smiley: