Please keep our forum rules in mind: we aspire to provide a safe environment for our users, so will not tolerate discriminatory, hateful, inflammatory or threatening posts. Thank you. http://mcgam.es/forum-rules
Please note that registration for the forum is age-restricted.

New mobile platform Tournament

Comments

• Nineballina GeNineballina Ge Posts: 411 Pool Pro
    edited May 15
    good game mate

wow butchered a few there! :D

the first snooker i found the line and then dropped my phone so just hit and hoped as the clock went down, but the second one i thought at the time was good, and seeing it now i can see how far off it's going to be, by a mile! :o

for some reason with snookers i think, well if i hit it anyway with how good my opponent usually is, and no control over the cue ball, it's as good as ball in hand, so i do tend to lazily just hit and hope, probably need to improve on that

nice move not knocking the 9 in early mate, was a good match, and watching it back i dont think i realized how lucky i was and just how bad i played lol

look forward to playing again :)

• WilburWilbur Posts: 278 Pool Pro
    good game mate

wow butchered a few there! :D

the first snooker i found the line and then dropped my phone so just hit and hoped as the clock went down, but the second one i thought at the time was good, and seeing it now i can see how far off it's going to be, by a mile! :o

for some reason with snookers i think, well if i hit it anyway with how good my opponent usually is, and no control over the cue ball, it's as good as ball in hand, so i do tend to lazily just hit and hope, probably need to improve on that

nice move not knocking the 9 in early mate, was a good match, and watching it back i dont think i realized how lucky i was and just how bad i played lol

look forward to playing again :)

I think I can say some of the same as you. Funny how you see thing when you look back on some of the shots. Lol

I think on my last shot I should have tried to play some kind of safety. I did think about it but!?!?!?! Lol

Hope to play again soon my friend. :smiley:
  • Obel PutiahObel Putiah Posts: 45 Pool Player
    Shall we start the no guideline session? Am sure @Nineballina Ge and @Wilbur will triumphant there :smile:
    edited May 15
    I will play any format!! Not sure about the triumphant part!? :-)

I find it takes a game or two before I can play some what compitivly . I don't play no guide lines enough. Will have to practice this just in case! Lol
  • Nineballina GeNineballina Ge Posts: 411 Pool Pro
    @Wilbur yeah i think if it was a no nominate table, that would've been a legit "hit and hope" spot, i think with how the balls are, it's maybe over 50% that you smash right into that little cluster and something goes, so an acceptable hit and hope lol, but in that spot i think yeah, would definitely not have begrudged you the safety there mate, so hard to judge the cannon with how they were, looking back probably safety was the best option, it was such a horrible spot! hero shot when it flies right in the middle of the pocket though! :#

i think 9ball can make us look like a pool genius or very silly at times ;) :D

@Obel Putiah you know i consider a triumph in no lines to be potting 3 balls in a row!! :D :D anything after that is a bonus lol i was gonna say maybe a compromise, you like no lines, i like 9ball, we play no line 9ball, but i realized i'm setting myself up for a battering lol, i just checked and i have that ring so i mustve played instanbul before, but mustve been at the start because i dont remember it, so i can see that ending horribly :D

whatever you guys are up for though? although it's getting very late here so probs have to be tomorrow :)
  • odlllboodlllbo Posts: 396 Pool Pro
    If anyone is up for a match tomorrow around 11am gmt let me know :) 8 ball, 9 ball, no guideline, whatever u prefer. If u can record and post vid even better. I can record but can't promise prompt posting lol

And I'd be up to join a weekends tourney and/or no guidlines tourney if ur looking for players :)
    @odlllbo if you can tell me what time that is my time I will try to make it. I am central time zone USA.
    I can and will record and post.

Same as you i would play weekend tourney :smiley:
    Wilbur wrote: »
    @odlllbo if you can tell me what time that is my time I will try to make it. I am central time zone USA.
    I can and will record and post.

Same as you i would play weekend tourney :smiley:

GMT is Greenwich Mean Time so that would be 6am your time. Can play til 9 or so. Can also play at 7pm your time if that works better
    Just saw your post. Best time for me is after 8 pm my time. The reason is that I have my wife in bed for the evening at 8pm.

I call this time period me time :smiley:

Just let me know if that will work. Or if you see me online just challenge (if I am in match I will challenge back as soon as that game is over) if I am in small room I will accept right away. :smiley:
    I'm prob working at 9pm ur time tomorrow so 8 would be a bit tight. I'll know if im working by 6am this morning so I'll let u know by then :)
    Sounds good. If not tomorrow just let me know what day. :smiley:
    edited May 17
    Can't believe it!!!! Finally got a free cue. :smiley:

Anyone else see and get this cue? I see it says trial after the name of the cue, wonder if it will stop after a certain time!? :smiley:
    n70zuci92vwh.png
  • RollYour RockRollYour Rock Posts: 200 Pool Pro
    Sounds good. If not tomorrow just let me know what day. :smiley:

Winners?
  • RollYour RockRollYour Rock Posts: 200 Pool Pro

Anyone else see and get this cue? I see it says trial after the name of the cue, wonder if it will stop after a certain time!? :smiley:
    n70zuci92vwh.png

Yeah Wilbur, I have several of those...
    Not 🤣
    How does one get a free cue? - Didn't know that was even a possibility! 😳
    I think it is random to location. Just a guess. The Queen cue promo I have not seen yet that is why I am guessing random.
  • VijayGunnersVijayGunners Posts: 823 Pool Expert

n70zuci92vwh.png

Nice! how did you get it?

n70zuci92vwh.png

Nice! how did you get it?

I think it is random. When I started 8 ball pool it said updating and then cue promo came up.

This is the first time this has happened :smiley:

I say random because for example: Queen cue promo I have not seen yet!? The Grand Master cues I did not see untill 2 weeks later than when they came out
  • JJoeJJoe OLD PC/MOBILE Posts: 878 Pool Expert
    Also got the free cue! Lucky lol
    JJoe wrote: »
    Also got the free cue! Lucky lol

Congrats!! Maybe we can play a match and try out the new cues!? :smiley:
    edited May 18
    Opened a Berlin 8 hour box and played a game if anyone wants to watch it. :smiley: Trying to keep this thread alive.