Please keep our forum rules in mind: we aspire to provide a safe environment for our users, so will not tolerate discriminatory, hateful, inflammatory or threatening posts. Thank you. http://mcgam.es/forum-rules
If you are not currently able to login via Facebook login, please right click on the Facebook icon and choose the option to "open in a new tab". Thank you for understanding
Please note that registration for the forum is age-restricted.

New mobile platform Tournament

Comments

• Carlos TalesCarlos Tales Posts: 1,474 Pool Champion
    And tbh @Nanny Ogg I’m giving him an opportunity to shut me up by asking him to play this tournament. ;) See if hrs up for the challenge @JTS Brown21
  • Nanny OggNanny Ogg Growing Old DisgracefullyPosts: 10,888 Pool Forum Veteran
    I hope he joins in the fun Carl, I'm sure a bit of fresh meat would be very welcome at your billiardly banquet LOL
    Try saying the last 2 words 6 times LOL
  • JTS Brown21JTS Brown21 Posts: 41 Pool Player
    How about someone play @JTS Brown21 Apparently he’s one of the best out there. @ talking shi7 that is. I imagine it will be an easy game for someone ;) the other thread was a little entertaining to someone who’s had no sleep since getting up on Sunday morning. Finished my work In Madrid and currently heading towards Barcelona. Should be in Monaco in just under 9 hrs for a day/night off. Then onwards to Rome

buqglf59vlwf.png

Haha touche'

I'm willing to play whoever for funnzies... since I already have all the coins. Lolol

My name is Steve Wimmer. The jts brown is just a bs username.
  • Nineballina GeNineballina Ge Posts: 593 Pool Expert
    How about someone play @JTS Brown21 Apparently he’s one of the best out there. @ talking shi7 that is. I imagine it will be an easy game for someone ;) the other thread was a little entertaining to someone who’s had no sleep since getting up on Sunday morning. Finished my work In Madrid and currently heading towards Barcelona. Should be in Monaco in just under 9 hrs for a day/night off. Then onwards to Rome

buqglf59vlwf.png

i dont have the coin balance to even get my foot in the door for a challenge :D

seeing that map sorry if my heart doesnt exactly bleed for you mate and your mild sleep deprivation ;)

@Nanny Ogg was carl a bit lively when he first turned up? i was gonna say do tell but i remember that thread, cant remember what it is now you and alyna having the mobile vs pc barney, lol classic thread
    Cool trip btw. I should have mentioned that.
    @Nanny Ogg was carl a bit lively when he first turned up? i was gonna say do tell but i remember that thread, cant remember what it is now you and alyna having the mobile vs pc barney, lol classic thread

LOL yeah we've had our fair share of banter in here and long may it last when it's all in good humour :) ;) :p

Lol @Nineballina Ge I’m still yet to lose an argument. @Nanny Ogg will vouch for that I’m sure? :joy: It helps having a little arrogance but also backed up by stats facts and videos lol

@JTS Brown21 Thanks. Not as cool as it looks but I enjoy travelling and lucky to do so much with work. Would be good to have you in on the tournament. Try playing @Alyna or @Nineballina Ge failing that I’ll bd back on Saturday
  • talha899ttalha899t Posts: 243 Pool Pro
    I'll wait for the saturday :p
    I aim for hunting the big fish this time :joy:
    *Jokes of course*
  • Wilbur RedmanWilbur Redman Posts: 437 Pool Pro
    @talha899t thanks for the games. You played superb!! Would like to play again tonight (9 pm my time) I know it is morning there but don't know what time.

I Will check back here to see if you are able to play.

Thanks again :smile:
    talha899t wrote: »
    *Jokes of course*

He’s escaped you twice!! 3rd time lucky? B)
    Lol @Nineballina Ge I’m still yet to lose an argument. @Nanny Ogg will vouch for that I’m sure? :joy: It helps having a little arrogance but also backed up by stats facts and videos lol

@JTS Brown21 Thanks. Not as cool as it looks but I enjoy travelling and lucky to do so much with work. Would be good to have you in on the tournament. Try playing @Alyna or @Nineballina Ge failing that I’ll bd back on Saturday

LOL Carl, as I said to you in our pms' I was wrong to call you arrogant when you were new, because you proved that your skills were enough to change arrogance into justified self-confidence LOL

Also, sending JTS up against Alyna straight off the bat is really throwing him in at the deep end ( no offence Niner, I've never seen you play LOL ) :D
    I am currently off to the academy, would return no sooner than 1 Pm my time (2AM your time). Have slept for only 2 hours last night. So, can't play at that time. Can play tomorrow at the same time ;) I have recorded the match, will upload if someone wants to see lol
    @Nineballina Ge I figured that out and played Wilbur... :+1:
    Exactly how do I enter this tournament? Are there instructions posted?
    Nanny Ogg wrote: »

LOL Carl, as I said to you in our pms' I was wrong to call you arrogant when you were new, because you proved that your skills were enough to change arrogance into justified self-confidence LOL

Also, sending JTS up against Alyna straight off the bat is really throwing him in at the deep end ( no offence Niner, I've never seen you play LOL ) :D

I am confident enough to take a legend player having 58% down :p
    So, sir lemme take this one :D :D :joy:

I honestly wasn’t referring to that. ;) Fine line between arrogance and confident I’d say. I sometimes drift both sides no doubt.

Playing one of the champs is what this thread is all about so first choice he would need to play Alyna of me if either of us are available :)
    I'm clearly a newbie to the forums... I've only ever played random people so someone will need to show me how to connect with someone from this forum. No big deal tho.
    talha899t wrote: »
    *Jokes of course*

He’s escaped you twice!! 3rd time lucky? B)

Not lucky, I've gotten a new "denial line". And the "dry breaks" bait.. :joy:
    The big fish won't survive this time ... :joy:
    *Jokes ofc*
  • Nineballina GeNineballina Ge Posts: 593 Pool Expert
    edited June 12

thanks @Nanny Ogg lol, wow between you and @JJoe tonight i'm feeling great about my game :( :|

who needs the spam chatters to dent your confidence with friends like this :'(

*smashes archangel cue against the wall, snaps dynamo cue over knee and storms out* :D :D

but tbh yeah i'm still a bit of a noob, only been playing since early febuary i think, but i'm getting there and can have a half decent game, make a few too many basic errors though, and go for stupid shots when i get bored, so i think when i'm a bit more disciplined and maybe a bit more experienced i might be able to compete with a few of the big boys a bit more consistently

until then while you're looking at the huge shark in front of you @talha899t watch out for the minnow swimming up from behind with the shock victory ;)
  • odlllboodlllbo Posts: 440 Pool Pro
    @Wilbur finally!! :)

xmatdfonyj4d.jpg

Nice one congrats!

I think the Archon cue is the nicest design of the legendaries. Got a bit of a futuristic millennium falcon look :) some of the legendaries are a bit loud and over the top imo (ottimo :D) but Archon has a nice balance to it.