Please keep our forum rules in mind: we aspire to provide a safe environment for our users, so will not tolerate discriminatory, hateful, inflammatory or threatening posts. Thank you. http://mcgam.es/forum-rules
If you are not currently able to login via Facebook login, please right click on the Facebook icon and choose the option to "open in a new tab". Thank you for understanding
Please note that registration for the forum is age-restricted.

Grand Theft Auto V

FeetrexFeetrex Posts: 171 Pool Pro
Hi to all of you i was looking for gta v online on the internet but couldn't find anywhere do anyone of you play gta v online i want it so badly it will be a huge help if someone gives me the link or the copy of gta v online thanks ;)

Comments

• Nanny OggNanny Ogg Growing Old DisgracefullyPosts: 10,889 Pool Forum Veteran
    Before anything else you should read as many reviews of GTA V Online as possible, you will find that a huge number of people have complained about being banned for no reason and that they are even worse than MC when it comes to customer service.
    I wouldn't touch the online game with somebody else's bargepole even though I love the single player game LOL
    edited February 22
    Also, where else could you combine 8bp and gta and act out what you would really like to do to some of your opponents ?

e4hgrykr5lz1.png
  • FeetrexFeetrex Posts: 171 Pool Pro
    imo gta v is totally different from the 8bp it is good though i like that game
    Someone didn't get the joke LOL
  • Hàfîz ÃrsâláñHàfîz Ãrsâláñ Posts: 62 Pool Player
    Find it on Steam...
    I could be wrong Hafiz, but I'm not sure he actually wants to pay for it LOL
  • George SweeperGeorge Sweeper Posts: 72 admin
    Nanny Ogg wrote: »
    Before anything else you should read as many reviews of GTA V Online as possible, you will find that a huge number of people have complained about being banned for no reason and that they are even worse than MC when it comes to customer service.
    I wouldn't touch the online game with somebody else's bargepole even though I love the single player game LOL

Hey, hey. Don't be throwing shade our way in the middle of your sassy reply.

Hey, hey. Don't be throwing shade our way in the middle of your sassy reply.

LOL George, you may well be the exception to the rule but don't forget the length and the breadth of all of our past experiences in this particular field. It's going to take years for MC support to put their past reputation behind them, unless the big boys in suits get their act together and 1. Employ a lot more support staff and 2. Pay them a decent wage LOL
    Also, where else could you combine 8bp and gta and act out what you would really like to do to some of your opponents ?

e4hgrykr5lz1.png

ROFL,
    Nanny be like:
    beat me in the game and I'd beat the **** out of ya with the beginner's broomstick

How sad it is that MC pool doesn't have that feature :D

Why'd you edit ? I went and googled this for you LOL

OS: Windows 8.1 64 Bit, Windows 8 64 Bit, Windows 7 64 Bit Service Pack 1.
    Processor: Intel Core i5 3470 @ 3.2GHZ (4 CPUs) / AMD X8 FX-8350 @ 4GHZ (8 CPUs)
    Memory: 8GB.
    Video Card: NVIDIA GTX 660 2GB / AMD HD7870 2GB.
    Sound Card: 100% DirectX 10 compatible.
    HDD Space: 65GB.
    i said to help me to get this game not to make jokes here lol
    LOL but, but, but... it's what I do ! LOL
    sorry for that i realize an old lady want to have some fun
    Well it's either fun or fight... and sometimes both at the same time lol
  • JJoeJJoe OLD PC/MOBILE Posts: 958 Pool Expert
    @Feetrex Do you have steam??

It's all on there :)

nanny what r ur pc specs
    ?
    edited February 23
    Feetrex wrote: »
    nanny what r ur pc specs
    ?

CPU: Intel Core i7 4790 @ 3.60 GHz, 4 cores, 8 threads

RAM: 16.0Gb Dual Channel DDR3 @ 798MHz

GPU: 4095Mb Nvidia GeForce GTX 970

Storage: 111Gb SSD, 2Tb Internal HDD, 4Tb External HDD

Monitor: Phillips 40" 4K 3840x2160 pixels

Audio: Nvidia Virtual Audio, Nvidia High Definition Audio

_______________________________________________________________________________________

My rig is about 4 years old now, so I will probably be upgrading to a whole new system sometime next year.
  • ZogggZoggg Posts: 1,076 Pool Champion
    nanny what r ur pc specs
    ?

_______________________________________________________________________________________

My rig is about 4 years old now, so I will probably be upgrading to a whole new system sometime next year.

Do you really expect people to believe you are an old woman when you have got a PC like that?
    Zoggg wrote: »
    nanny what r ur pc specs
    ?

Do you really expect people to believe you are an old woman when you have got a PC like that?

Pffft I don't expect people to believe anything, except perhaps for the fact that you are more of an old woman than I will ever be even if I live to be 100 LOL
  • The Titan!!The Titan!! Posts: 1,997 Pool Champion

e4hgrykr5lz1.png

ROFL,
    Nanny be like:
    beat me in the game and I'd beat the **** out of ya with the beginner's broomstick

How sad it is that MC pool doesn't have that feature :D

Why'd you edit ? I went and googled this for you LOL

OS: Windows 8.1 64 Bit, Windows 8 64 Bit, Windows 7 64 Bit Service Pack 1.
    Processor: Intel Core i5 3470 @ 3.2GHZ (4 CPUs) / AMD X8 FX-8350 @ 4GHZ (8 CPUs)
    Memory: 8GB.
    Video Card: NVIDIA GTX 660 2GB / AMD HD7870 2GB.
    Sound Card: 100% DirectX 10 compatible.
    HDD Space: 65GB.

I saw those myself... my pc doesn't meet the required graphics card :#
    That card bottlenecks the processor and hence GTA V would run in least quality...

That's not true, technically a graphics card never bottlenecks the CPU, if you face performance issues in a game and are sure that your CPU is enough to handle it, it means that your GPU doesn't have the ability/vram to handle it not exactly that it's bottlenecking the CPU, bottlenecking not only depends on your specs but also on the game itself considering how GPU/CPU intensive it is.
    And I'm gonna do you a favor by telling you that those requirements mean nothing, I mean yes they give you a basic idea of the hardware requirements but they're not accurate at all. I can run GTA V with 50 fps on high (1080p) on a first gen xeon (from 2009, factory clocks) and a 1060 3g.