Please keep our forum rules in mind: we aspire to provide a safe environment for our users, so will not tolerate discriminatory, hateful, inflammatory or threatening posts. Thank you.
Please note that registration for the forum is age-restricted.

Grand Theft Auto V

• ZogggZoggg Posts: 1,032 Pool Champion
  • طلحہ سجادطلحہ سجاد Posts: 185 Pool Pro
    Nanny Ogg wrote: »
    Nanny Ogg wrote: »
    Also, where else could you combine 8bp and gta and act out what you would really like to do to some of your opponents ?

Nanny be like:
    beat me in the game and I'd beat the **** out of ya with the beginner's broomstick

How sad it is that MC pool doesn't have that feature :D

Why'd you edit ? I went and googled this for you LOL

OS: Windows 8.1 64 Bit, Windows 8 64 Bit, Windows 7 64 Bit Service Pack 1.
    Processor: Intel Core i5 3470 @ 3.2GHZ (4 CPUs) / AMD X8 FX-8350 @ 4GHZ (8 CPUs)
    Memory: 8GB.
    Video Card: NVIDIA GTX 660 2GB / AMD HD7870 2GB.
    Sound Card: 100% DirectX 10 compatible.
    HDD Space: 65GB.

I saw those myself... my pc doesn't meet the required graphics card :#
    That card bottlenecks the processor and hence GTA V would run in least quality...

That's not true, technically a graphics card never bottlenecks the CPU, if you face performance issues in a game and are sure that your CPU is enough to handle it, it means that your GPU doesn't have the ability/vram to handle it not exactly that it's bottlenecking the CPU, bottlenecking not only depends on your specs but also on the game itself considering how GPU/CPU intensive it is.
    And I'm gonna do you a favor by telling you that those requirements mean nothing, I mean yes they give you a basic idea of the hardware requirements but they're not accurate at all. I can run GTA V with 50 fps on high (1080p) on a first gen xeon (from 2009, factory clocks) and a 1060 3g.
    Thanks for the reply mate. My laptop does not have enough vram (it has 128mbs of vram). Owing to it, the game lags. Yeah, thats no bottlenecking but lack of dedicated graphics memory.