Please keep our forum rules in mind: we aspire to provide a safe environment for our users, so will not tolerate discriminatory, hateful, inflammatory or threatening posts. Thank you. http://mcgam.es/forum-rules
If you are not currently able to login via Facebook login, please right click on the Facebook icon and choose the option to "open in a new tab". Thank you for understanding
Please note that registration for the forum is age-restricted.

Break Sot Rules

Singhsahab89Singhsahab89 Posts: 5 Pool Player
Please help me to clear my doubts.

1. Let suppose Player A is breaking and pot the 8 ball, then what will happen?

2. Player A is breaking and pot the one solid ball and 8 ball, then what will happen?

3. Player A is breaking and pot the one solid ball, 8 ball & cue ball, then what will happen?

Answer : In all cases 8ball always reset at the table center and Player A still have the turn...

Is above answer is correct or it needs some correction.

Comments

• David RohrerDavid Rohrer Posts: 851 Pool Expert
    in scenario #3, the other player would get their turn at that point when cue and 8 come back on table.
  • whalersailorwhalersailor Posts: 113 Pool Pro
    Check the WPA rules paying careful attention to applying the rules to each of the scenarios in the OP. You may be surprised.
  • Singhsahab89Singhsahab89 Posts: 5 Pool Player
  • Moe W.Moe W. Posts: 187 Pool Pro
    edited March 7

In this case the black 8 ball will back to pool and player A will continue.

2. Player A is breaking and pot the one solid ball and 8 ball, then what will happen?
    Same as answer 1.

3. Player A is breaking and pot the one solid ball, 8 ball & cue ball, then what will happen?
    Because of the white ball, in this case white and black balls are back to pool and Player B will continue

Answer : In all cases 8ball always reset at the table center and Player A still have the turn...

Moe W. wrote: »

In this case the black 8 ball will back to pool and player A will continue.

Same as answer 1.

Because of the white ball, in this case white and black balls are back to pool and Player B will continue

In above 2 scenario's, Player B is getting the turn. I have checked it in 8ball pool game
  • S1LVE3RS1LVE3R Posts: 17 Pool Player