Please keep our forum rules in mind: we aspire to provide a safe environment for our users, so will not tolerate discriminatory, hateful, inflammatory or threatening posts. Thank you. http://mcgam.es/forum-rules
If you are not currently able to login via Facebook login, please right click on the Facebook icon and choose the option to "open in a new tab". Thank you for understanding
Please note that registration for the forum is age-restricted.

Unlimited levels

Tomislav RašićTomislav Rašić Posts: 1 New Member
Does 8 ball pool have unlimited levels or does it limit you when you get to a certain level and which one is it?

Comments

• G11gamingG11gaming Rock out :BPosts: 4,555 Pool Champion
    It looks like it goes up to level 999 but I'm not sure what will happen when that is reached. Maybe an official from MC can give you a definitive answer.
  • -Alyna-Alyna 80.9% Posts: 885 Pool Expert
    It's 999 and nobody has reached it yet, Walid is on level 965 now
    -Alyna wrote: »
    It's 999 and nobody has reached it yet, Walid is on level 965 now

Wow that's some serious gameplay, how many years do you reckon to get to that level?
    Not really, he's a coins transferrer in Berlin, his balls potted average is around 1.2 per game lol
    I would probably reach it in 2030 if they don't update the game lol, I need to make 1.4B coins to increase 1 level (I'm on 311), it's around 80 games won so I try to do it everyday. But once you reach level 350 it's like 3 times harder, and so on. I actually doubt someone reaches level 999 playing fair before 2019, Makoto is on 750 and is the highest level playing alone and fair
  • Nanny OggNanny Ogg Growing Old DisgracefullyPosts: 10,889 Pool Forum Veteran
    Dear Miniclip,

Please make a note in your diary to ban Walid when he reaches level 998.

Regards

One Million Fair Players

jyg13tzoq8mp.gif

• VijayGunnersVijayGunners Posts: 885 Pool Expert
    Nanny Ogg wrote: »
    Dear Miniclip,

Regards

One Million Fair Players

jyg13tzoq8mp.gif

That would be amazing :D
    Well it's taken me nearly 3 years to get level 75 on the mobile and I'm only a casual player, as you can see by my stats and gameplay.

I reckon I could whoop Walid. Hand him over to me lol, before his ban ofc. :smiley: :smiley: :smiley:
    I think you can lol
  • *Cheetah Girl**Cheetah Girl* Queen Bee Posts: 4,491 Pool Champion
    edited March 6
    Just curious if someone can reach level 999. Is there limitation on coins too? How much coins is there for someones limit ? ;)
  • Tálhá SájjádTálhá Sájjád UnknownsvillePosts: 672 Pool Expert
    Nanny Ogg wrote: »
    Dear Miniclip,

Regards

One Million Fair Players

jyg13tzoq8mp.gif

The other day, I saw a video on the 8bp official fb page, depicting a series of matches played between Walid and Rafeef. The screenshot of the very post is attached herewith:
    xoynukxn667p.png

So, are those two so called 'LEGENDS' gonna suffer the blows of a ban hammer? Or will they get away with all those winstreaks (which cannot be attained legitimately) they make at Berlin ...

I am just curious if both of these players are some sort of programmers, who know how to beguile the MC's cheat-detection system. :D
  • ΣXτIПζτΣXτIПζτ Posts: 100 Pool Pro
    Just curious if someone can reach level 999. Is there limitation on coins too? How much coins is there for someones limit ? ;)

Watch any of Rafeefs latest YouTube videos and you'll see he has a coin balance of 1 trillion. Of course this has not been gained plating legit.
    edited March 6

Watch any of Rafeefs latest YouTube videos and you'll see he has a coin balance of 1 trillion. Of course this has not been gained plating legit.

His followers are extremely oblivious to his bad practices.

Thanks ;)
    edited March 6

Thanks ;)
    Found this earlier and forgot to upload but as you can see he has 1t coins.
    u530v5zwjwa8.png

Thanks ;)
    Found this earlier and forgot to upload but as you can see he has 1t coins.
    u530v5zwjwa8.png

Now try to find who has the highest stake, playing fair
  • JJoeJJoe OLD PC/MOBILE Posts: 958 Pool Expert
    Imagine that empty anti-climactic feeling when you spend so much time playing the game, and equally as much time exploiting the game, and get to 1 trillion only to find the game just carries on as normal and there's no difference lol
    JJoe wrote: »
    Imagine that empty anti-climactic feeling when you spend so much time playing the game, and equally as much time exploiting the game, and get to 1 trillion only to find the game just carries on as normal and there's no difference lol

What did you expect? It's just a number

I find one thing funny here @JJoe . It doesn't matter how much coins you have. Either hundred thousand or billions. It just matter having fun and pass our time. i do agree what you said .
  • JJoeJJoe OLD PC/MOBILE Posts: 958 Pool Expert
    -Alyna wrote: »

What did you expect? It's just a number

Yeah that's exactly what I mean :)

I'm saying why exploit the game like they do for just a number lol