Please keep our forum rules in mind: we aspire to provide a safe environment for our users, so will not tolerate discriminatory, hateful, inflammatory or threatening posts. Thank you. http://mcgam.es/forum-rules
If you are not currently able to login via Facebook login, please right click on the Facebook icon and choose the option to "open in a new tab". Thank you for understanding
Please note that registration for the forum is age-restricted.

What happens to my account after i reported a Cheater on the game?

LexTheJokerLexTheJoker Posts: 2 New Member
I was playing someone who was cheating he was picking up my ball everytime it was my turn and his guide lines was big, at first I just thought he had a really good cue but really he had a standard cue with the longest lines I've ever seen, I'm not gonna lie after I lost I did challenge him again and lost 3 times trying to win some of my coins back. I came off the game and went back on it to log in then it wouldn't let me log back in anymore it said I've been flagged or suspended, I've sent a mailed a cheater report and got a reply saying thank you and the developers are looking into the player but what happens after that do I even get my account back ? It's already been 2 days and nothing malied back since?
Tagged:

Comments