Please keep our forum rules in mind: we aspire to provide a safe environment for our users, so will not tolerate discriminatory, hateful, inflammatory or threatening posts. Thank you. http://mcgam.es/forum-rules
If you are not currently able to login via Facebook login, please right click on the Facebook icon and choose the option to "open in a new tab". Thank you for understanding
Please note that registration for the forum is age-restricted.

Mobile Device of Choice for 8 Ball? - Phone? - Tablet? - Size?

2»

Comments

• COOLOCKERCOOLOCKER Secluder.Posts: 3,801 Pool Champion
    Desktop. Hitched up to my 32" JVC tv. Nah, not that impressive, but it does the trick for now.
  • David RohrerDavid Rohrer Posts: 851 Pool Expert
    COOLOCKER wrote: »
    Desktop. Hitched up to my 32" JVC tv. Nah, not that impressive, but it does the trick for now.

nothing wrong with that :smile: i have the 42" 3D HDTV hooked to desktop with gaming keyboard and 6800dpi laser gaming mouse :D oh, and sitting in a recliner comfy chair, hahaha. pool decadence at it's finest :D
  • G11gamingG11gaming Rock out :BPosts: 4,555 Pool Champion
    COOLOCKER wrote: »

nothing wrong with that :smile: i have the 42" 3D HDTV hooked to desktop with gaming keyboard and 6800dpi laser gaming mouse :D oh, and sitting in a recliner comfy chair, hahaha. pool decadence at it's finest :D

Sorted, sounds mint Dave...at least you aint got to get up and go out inthe cold to play a game of pool with good folk, eh.!? :)
  • David RohrerDavid Rohrer Posts: 851 Pool Expert
    nah, i plan on making the 2 car garage space, living space, and having a pool table there for friends in the cold months like now. I live on the river man, and warm months my place is crawling with folk having fun in the sun. We're working on making a winter haven for chillin' like villains ;)
  • G11gamingG11gaming Rock out :BPosts: 4,555 Pool Champion
    nah, i plan on making the 2 car garage space, living space, and having a pool table there for friends in the cold months like now. I live on the river man, and warm months my place is crawling with folk having fun in the sun. We're working on making a winter haven for chillin' like villains ;)

Gangsta livin i love it.... :D B) >:)
  • !Murray!Murray Posts: 85 Pool Player
    edited March 14
    Almost! @RollYour Rock I’m 18 :b
  • whalersailorwhalersailor Posts: 113 Pool Pro
    [quote="RollYour Rock

Did you find the stylus easier to control the aiming process? - My XL hands quite often get in the way of things! [/quote]

Absolutely. You bet. For sure.
2»