Please keep our forum rules in mind: we aspire to provide a safe environment for our users, so will not tolerate discriminatory, hateful, inflammatory or threatening posts. Thank you. http://mcgam.es/forum-rules
Please note that registration for the forum is age-restricted.

9-ball tournament (Mobile)

Comments

• Nineballina GeNineballina Ge Posts: 171 Pool Pro
    lol what happened with this?

did this tournament actually exist or was it just an elaborately formed plan to mess my monday at work up :D
  • طلحہ سجادطلحہ سجاد UnknownsvillePosts: 629 Pool Expert
    Sizzzler was banned and RYR and The Scobester didnt come online... it's dead :D
    fml!

i'm glad i lost now lol :D :D

if i'd have won my first ever tourney match on here and found out the tourney was dead i'd have been having a proper scream up lol!!

and i was actually feeling guilty on monday for maybe having to let everyone down as everything was so hectic work wise lol

@JJoe run's bad lol, wins tourney match, tourney cancelled :D

• Zanna136Zanna136 Semper ludensPosts: 2,206 Pool Champion
    ...aren't you guys a bit over-optimistic to think that even tourney as simple as that could get played with in one day...? Could take a week at least, to give people time to arrange their games..? And host can always open the spot for replacement, when someone "disappears", no..? :neutral:
    Zanna136 wrote: »
    ...aren't you guys a bit over-optimistic to think that even tourney as simple as that could get played with in one day...? Could take a week at least, to give people time to arrange their games..? And host can always open the spot for replacement, when someone "disappears", no..? :neutral:

i wasn't expecting anything, just asking what had happened, there were 4 matches supposed to be played, i think carlos and joe played there's straight away, me and obel the next day

then 3 days later there hadn't been another post on the thread lol

i think we should honour the comp in our own way, @JJoe vs @Obel in the final :#

someone should set up an ultimate tourney

no guidelines
    no guidelines 9 ball
    normal 9 ball
    call a shot on every pocket 9 ball
    london rules 8 ball
    jakarta rules 8 ball
    berlin rules 8 ball

race to 7 which seems to be popular with every different type of available format to be played

actually if anyone fancies playing me at this for fun let me know :)

i see what you're saying though, like maybe it was given up on a bit quickly

if it's just one person then yeah, but if one guy gets banned and two go on the missing list several days after the first couple of matches have been played then i think its probably the right call to drop it out
  • The ScobesterThe Scobester Posts: 2,653 Pool Champion

Well said Zanna, does not look like Scobe will be playing Sizzzler, do not mind playing JJoe in the next round if that is acceptable, pretty sure RYR will play you Talha when he is next on, sometimes real life prevents us from responding for a few days, does not mean the tour should be cancelled, give it to the weekend lads,nae hurry. :)
    No freind!! I did not say that the tourney was cancelled... But was waiting for others to show up.... I just replied it in a sarcastic way... I said "Ït's dead :D " That emoji at the end, may be, expresses the joking aspect, no?
    No freind!! I did not say that the tourney was cancelled... But was waiting for others to show up.... I just replied it in a sarcastic way... I said "Ït's dead :D " That emoji at the end, may be, expresses the joking aspect, no?

Just as well for you,young chap or the scobe would need tae set aboot ye >:) only jesting mucker :p ;) :D
  • Nanny OggNanny Ogg Growing Old DisgracefullyPosts: 10,440 Pool Forum Veteran
    @طلحہ سجاد
    Just as well for you,young chap or the scobe would need tae set aboot ye >:) only jesting mucker :p ;) :D

Have fun translating that Talha LOL :D

Nanny Ogg wrote: »
    @طلحہ سجاد

"Just as well for you, young chap or the scobe would need to set about you >:) only jesting mucker :p ;) :D "
    is it, something like that?
    @طلحہ سجاد

"Just as well for you, young chap or the scobe would need to set about you >:) only jesting mucker :p ;) :D "

• Nanny OggNanny Ogg Growing Old DisgracefullyPosts: 10,440 Pool Forum Veteran
    @طلحہ سجاد

LOL and you had no trouble with the "mucker" ? Your command of a second language is getting more impressive by the day hun ;)
    @طلحہ سجاد

LOL and you had no trouble with the "mucker" ? Your command of a second language is getting more impressive by the day hun ;)

@طلحہ سجاد

Thanks to this forum and everyone who posts here....
    Hey Talha, fancy a wee race to 3 for a laugh, indirect black. :)
    Hey Talha, fancy a wee race to 3 for a laugh, indirect black. :)

Catch up with you next time,young man. ;)
    Thanks for the games Talha, you are a great player. :)
  • RollYour RockRollYour Rock Posts: 152 Pool Pro
    Sorry fellow players, I haven't logged into the forum for awhile. - Life got in the way again... geez.
    I sent a PM to Talha. - Hopefully we can play and get caught up...
    Sorry if I had messed things up! :|