Please keep our forum rules in mind: we aspire to provide a safe environment for our users, so will not tolerate discriminatory, hateful, inflammatory or threatening posts. Thank you. http://mcgam.es/forum-rules
If you are not currently able to login via Facebook login, please right click on the Facebook icon and choose the option to "open in a new tab". Thank you for understanding
Please note that registration for the forum is age-restricted.

9-ball tournament (Mobile)

Comments

• Tálhá SájjádTálhá Sájjád UnknownsvillePosts: 672 Pool Expert
    No worries, RYR. Nothing's been messed up :wink:
  • *Cheetah Girl**Cheetah Girl* Queen Bee Posts: 4,482 Pool Champion
    Talha is everything working out just how you expected ? If it wasn't mobile i would of sign up but ,too bad for me it is mobile only :/
    Talha is everything working out just how you expected ? If it wasn't mobile i would of sign up but ,too bad for me it is mobile only :/

It's going fine Cheetah...
    Good to hear that . :)
  • RollYour RockRollYour Rock Posts: 259 Pool Pro
    Hey Tal, wanna play some 9-ball?
  • Obel PutiahObel Putiah Posts: 45 Pool Player
    Hi Talha, Rollrock
    Please invite me too.
    Hi Talha, Rollrock
    Please invite me too.

Hey Obel, pretty sure Carl can find room for you. ;)
    Hey Tal, wanna play some 9-ball?

Talha... ??
    Sorry RYR I was not around :#
  • Nineballina GeNineballina Ge Posts: 593 Pool Expert
    i know tals taken a break from the forum for a while

so if anyone isnt getting their fix of 9 ball that was in this and wants a quick rt5 or something let me know

(or even if you wernt in this) :)

so if anyone isnt getting their fix of 9 ball that was in this and wants a quick rt5 or something let me know

Question , why would someone ban themselves ? Maybe he is here and no one know ? @Nineballina Ge

Question , why would someone ban themselves ? Maybe he is here and no one know ? @Nineballina Ge

i have no idea

tbh i couldnt log in on my tablet or phone but work was mad for a while so didnt really matter anyway and i didnt come on the forum for a week or two, and when i came back he was gone

i saw someone say he'd asked to be banned so he could concentrate on exams

why though i dont know, if i had to guess maybe the forum is tied into playing the game and he decided to take a break from the game, i think we all know how addictive it can be, and the forum being an extension of the game, maybe he thought reading about the game, seeing people play etc would cause him to start playing again at a time when he needed to study so gone cold turkey and dropped it all out, just to make sure in case he has a little slip has told the mods to ban him for th time being just to remove the temptation

i dont know tal though, and was just answering your hypothetical question about why "someone" would do that so just a scenario there where i could imagine someone doing that

also i'm aware that he's quite young, i might be wrong but i think someone said 17, again tal forgive me if i'm wrong just speculating about a hypothetical situation, but maybe if a teenager was spending too much time or being distracted by a game, and things attached to it, forums etc, instead of revising for studies then maybe his parents were keen for him to drop it out so he could do the best job he could of studying, which is understandable

all just speculation though and a hypothetical answer to a hypothetical question :)

9ball rt3 or 5 anyone?
  • Obel PutiahObel Putiah Posts: 45 Pool Player
    Lets. Rt5
    Lets. Rt5

let's see what i got
    Lets. Rt5

let's see what i got

Well..... we're waiting! :D
    Lets. Rt5

let's see what i got

Well..... we're waiting! :D

i saw obel had challenged me the next day whilst i was online but i hadnt come back on the forum by then, so had forgot i'd even posted this lol and hadnt seen what he wrote and didnt put 2 and 2 together why he'd challenged me at 9ball when i know he's not the biggest fan lol, then when i saw i'd posted this for that night it kinda made sense then lol, sent challenges a few times since then when i've seen him online but i think i'm always catching him mid game cos it says he cant play, or maybe playing a sesh against a pal or something cos i didnt get another challenge so i think we've just been missing eachother

if you're about and fancy a rt5 9ball let me know :)
    seriously if ANYONE wants a rt5 at dallas gimme a shout

have tried a few of the other peeps from here over the past day or two, but no one seems to be around, online, or available to play

i do play a lot of 9 ball but i'm not that good so probs an easy win for you lol! :)
  • odlllboodlllbo Posts: 440 Pool Pro
    I always forget to check this section of the forum lol. Noticed this thread after Talha self temp banned himself. When he gets back hopefully we can get a nice 9ball tourney up and running :)

have tried a few of the other peeps from here over the past day or two, but no one seems to be around, online, or available to play

i do play a lot of 9 ball but i'm not that good so probs an easy win for you lol! :)

Im up for a few games in dallas :) When u free to play?
    odlllbo wrote: »
    I always forget to check this section of the forum lol. Noticed this thread after Talha self temp banned himself. When he gets back hopefully we can get a nice 9ball tourney up and running :)

Im up for a few games in dallas :) When u free to play?

Sounds good mate, not sure when i'll be about though this weekend, weekends being a bit all over the place obv, trying to have a couple hours of just chilling now watching the snooker and football for a couple of hours, should be online sometime today though, dont think i've added you yet so send me a challenge if you can or add me cheers mate and rt5? :)