Please keep our forum rules in mind: we aspire to provide a safe environment for our users, so will not tolerate discriminatory, hateful, inflammatory or threatening posts. Thank you. http://mcgam.es/forum-rules
Please note that registration for the forum is age-restricted.

Total winnings not adding up.

yakoubyakoubyakoubyakoub Posts: 806 Pool Expert
This has been happening with me for months and months and because of this issue I'm missing at least 5 Berlin rings.. as you can see in this video I have won my match.. the game was added the coins were added but the total winnings was not added.. nor did it count for my weekly winnings in the league..
Please fix this ASAP and give me my missing rings

Tagged:

Comments

• Carlos TalesCarlos Tales Posts: 1,353 Pool Champion
    Ok so I have a theory. And this happens a lot when A game is lost. Do you cut the video or did you return to the menu before your credit was awarded? If you quit early on a lost game I’ve noticed the CB isn’t always awarded. Perhaps a similar thing happens even when a game is won.

So try always waiting to see the coins deposited before returning to menu.
  • yakoubyakoubyakoubyakoub Posts: 806 Pool Expert
    Ok so I have a theory. And this happens a lot when A game is lost. Do you cut the video or did you return to the menu before your credit was awarded? If you quit early on a lost game I’ve noticed the CB isn’t always awarded. Perhaps a similar thing happens even when a game is won.

It happens ever time I reach 1b total winnings one random game does not country for some reason and I'm not the only one every player is the same, play 20 games in Berlin and watch carefully because this happens with my friend also.

It happens ever time I reach 1b total winnings one random game does not country for some reason and I'm not the only one every player is the same, play 20 games in Berlin and watch carefully because this happens with my friend also.

Every*

Count*
  • -Alyna-Alyna 80.6%Posts: 743 Pool Expert
    Berlin give you 46.5M winnings and the counter adds up every 0.05B (50M), so after some games, one of them won't show up in the stats. When you have 1.10-1.12B, it shows 1.10B, when you have 1.13-11.7B, it shows 1.15B, i and when you have 11.8-1.22B, it shows 1.20B
    Some devices can show 1,2,3,4,5,6,7,8 and 9 in the last decimal number, so they don't face that problem. Basically your winnings where added up, but you can't see them
    -Alyna wrote: »
    Berlin give you 46.5M winnings and the counter adds up every 0.05B (50M), so after some games, one of them won't show up in the stats. When you have 1.10-1.12B, it shows 1.10B, when you have 1.13-11.7B, it shows 1.15B, i and when you have 11.8-1.22B, it shows 1.20B
    Some devices can show 1,2,3,4,5,6,7,8 and 9 in the last decimal number, so they don't face that problem. Basically your winnings where added up, but you can't see them

Not really it didn't count in my total winnings and my league winnings. It was not a repeated player I didn't play that player that week it was my first time playing him. It never was added to my weekly winnings in the league.
  • Nineballina GeNineballina Ge Posts: 197 Pool Pro
    was this video just to show the miniclip guys the problem?

just out of interest or was it made for something else?

i've watched a couple of the videos on youtube of people playing, try and improve my indirect game etc, is annoying with a meme of someone cracking up or looking on in horror and disbelief chucked in after every ball potted/missed so i got bored in the end

but i've noticed the they all have these slowly building to a crescendo dance/trance tunes that accompany them, for whatever reason, suppose its supposed to make them a bit more interesting

but are they obligatory for videos highlighting technical problems to miniclip as well :D :D

• odlllboodlllbo Posts: 296 Pool Pro
    -Alyna wrote: »

I'm pretty sure this is the answer.

The total winnings only goes up in increments of 50m so if u win 46.5m per game that means the counter will go up 93% of the time and 7% of the time it won't change.

If ur only playing Berlin u can test this. After u win 100 games ur total winnings should rise by exactly 4.65b.

i've watched a couple of the videos on youtube of people playing, try and improve my indirect game etc, is annoying with a meme of someone cracking up or looking on in horror and disbelief chucked in after every ball potted/missed so i got bored in the end

but i've noticed the they all have these slowly building to a crescendo dance/trance tunes that accompany them, for whatever reason, suppose its supposed to make them a bit more interesting

but are they obligatory for videos highlighting technical problems to miniclip as well :D :D

What does this have to do with my thread???
  • -Alyna-Alyna 80.6%Posts: 743 Pool Expert

I assume he liked the music?

i just thought that miniclip might find it a bit weird that someone makes a video to highlight a bug, technical glitch etc that has accompanying dance soundtrack

i did

just thought maybe you were one of those people that makes those youtube videos with the soundtracks and memes and were in auto pilot and didn't realize you'd done it
    edited April 8

i just thought that miniclip might find it a bit weird that someone makes a video to highlight a bug, technical glitch etc that has accompanying dance soundtrack

i did

just thought maybe you were one of those people that makes those youtube videos with the soundtracks and memes and were in auto pilot and didn't realize you'd done it

Please keep your opinion to your self.. I don't care if they think it's weird or not..

i did

Please keep your opinion to your self

firstly thanks for saying please, but erm....yeah that's not gonna happen lol

and secondly it's been explained to you what's happening now by several people

they can only explain it to you, they cant understand it for you as well

• طلحہ سجادطلحہ سجاد UnknownsvillePosts: 672 Pool Expert
    Yakoub I would like to know how many rings of 9-ball tiers do you have. That would let us know how many rings of Berlin are missing for you....

I am going to analyze your statistics (hope you won't mind it) to confirm whether it is really an issue or it is just a misunderstanding.

You have 137 Berlin rings and you have 24 wins for the 138th ring. The number of Berlin games you've won in Berlin till the uploading of the video in the opening posts is:

[137/2*(2*75+(137-1)*1)]+24= 19615 wins at Berlin

When you win a Berlin game you get winnings = 46.5M
    If you win 19615 Berlin games you get winnings= 46.5M * 19615
    = 912,097,500,000 (912.0975 B )

Your total winnings are 926.70B and the winnings you;ve earned at Berlin are 912.0975B. There is a difference of 14.6025B.

From the tiers Paris to Mumbai if you have one ring of each tier you'd have earned round about 4B (it may vary, just a guess) from those rings.

Now, the Total games you've won are 21584 and at Berlin you;ve won 19615 games.... So the wins at other tables are 1969...

It is these 1969 games that decide how many total winnings (if any) are missing from your account.
    If you have won 500 games at 9-ball tables at 20M bet you'll have 10B winnings from those wins. That would balance your total winnings and the winnings calculated theoretically.

If you have won more 9 ball games then the exceeding winnings are defo missing from your stats.

i did

I was being respectful.. I say again keep your useless opinion to your self buddy..
  • طلحہ سجادطلحہ سجاد UnknownsvillePosts: 672 Pool Expert

i did

And @Nineballina Ge you should not post off-topic. It is not nice to do so. When the OP has already mentioned that what you comment was extremely indifferent from the problem he's facing you should not be harsh. Though it was your opinion, it was not welcomed by the OP because it did not have even a remotest connection with the problem to which he is seeking a solution to. It is my opinion, but if you say that 'That's not gonna happen', it can be enough to heat the things up.
    Yakoub I would like to know how many rings of 9-ball tiers do you have. That would let us know how many rings of Berlin are missing for you....

I am going to analyze your statistics (hope you won't mind it) to confirm whether it is really an issue or it is just a misunderstanding.

You have 137 Berlin rings and you have 24 wins for the 138th ring. The number of Berlin games you've won in Berlin till the uploading of the video in the opening posts is:

[137/2*(2*75+(137-1)*1)]+24= 19615 wins at Berlin

When you win a Berlin game you get winnings = 46.5M
    If you win 19615 Berlin games you get winnings= 46.5M * 19615
    = 912,097,500,000 (912.0975 B )

Your total winnings are 926.70B and the winnings you;ve earned at Berlin are 912.0975B. There is a difference of 14.6025B.

From the tiers Paris to Mumbai if you have one ring of each tier you'd have earned round about 4B (it may vary, just a guess) from those rings.

Now, the Total games you've won are 21584 and at Berlin you;ve won 19615 games.... So the wins at other tables are 1969...

It is these 1969 games that decide how many total winnings (if any) are missing from your account.
    If you have won 500 games at 9-ball tables at 20M bet you'll have 10B winnings from those wins. That would balance your total winnings and the winnings calculated theoretically.

If you have won more 9 ball games then the exceeding winnings are defo missing from your stats.

I only have 1 ring in 9bp.. and this happens to me and my friends too. Every time I make 1b total winnings one random game does not count in the total winning, And does not count towards the weekly winnings in the league. And sometimes doesn't count in the winning streak and the point for the next ring!
  • JJoeJJoe OLD PC/MOBILE Posts: 793 Pool Expert
    Confused how this conversation went down this angle lol, @Nineballina Ge said nothing wrong and its perfectly fine to divert from the OP of course? As long as it wasn't to provoke or anything, which I don't think it was - gotta bear in mind @Nineballina Ge is new to the community so you can't expect him to interpret everything perfectly :)
    edited April 8
    JJoe wrote: »
    Confused how this conversation went down this angle lol, @Nineballina Ge said nothing wrong and its perfectly fine to divert from the OP of course? As long as it wasn't to provoke or anything, which I don't think it was - gotta bear in mind @Nineballina Ge is new to the community so you can't expect him to interpret everything perfectly :)

With all due respect, You can say that whenever you create a thread.. I want an actual Admin or mod to explain this ! I don't want this to become another fighting thread because somebody here decided to go off topic...! Then it gets deleted.
  • JJoeJJoe OLD PC/MOBILE Posts: 793 Pool Expert
    JJoe wrote: »

With all due respect, You can say that whenever you create a thread.. I want an actual Admin or mod to explain this ! I don't want this to become another fighting thread because somebody here decided to go off topic...! Then it gets deleted.

Agree, that's the real issue here where are the admins and mods... :)