Please keep our forum rules in mind: we aspire to provide a safe environment for our users, so will not tolerate discriminatory, hateful, inflammatory or threatening posts. Thank you. http://mcgam.es/forum-rules
Please note that registration for the forum is age-restricted.

Total winnings not adding up.

2»

Comments

• Nineballina GeNineballina Ge Posts: 171 Pool Pro
    i didn't express and opinion, i asked a question, there may have been an opinion precipitating it but it was nevertheless a question

would've been quicker to answer it or just ignore it

there are several areas, subsections, boards and separate channels to contact miniclip staff to highlight a problem, but you chose the open forum in which to do so

i had a problem with my coins, had heard it referenced here that the staff are not readily available so googled how to contact them, didn't mention it here, this was a couple of days ago, they got back to me within 2 days and had looked into the matter, returned the coins, job done.

i'm a newbie here and it wasn't a hard procedure to found out how to access so i'm sure you would'nt have had any trouble going down that more direct, private and expeditious route

what on earth compelled you to think that a post asking about an incongruously placed soundtrack would lead to the thread being potentially deleted? i have no idea and if there is that side of the forum then i don't really want to know about it

it's not really your playground to say who can and can't play on the swings, but if it's your turn then maybe write something like: **important, for mods only, no deviation from OP whatsoever please** in the op so people know that it's not their turn yet

your response was like someone telling you not to read a library, or drink alcohol in a pub, which, if coming from the librarian or bartender would be weird enough, but when coming from a random stranger just isn't going to happen
  • yakoubyakoubyakoubyakoub Posts: 806 Pool Expert
    Okay you can go now buddy.. I'm not here to read newspaper's !! Either stick
    to the topic. Or do not come to the thread. It's simple.
  • -Alyna-Alyna 80.6%Posts: 742 Pool Expert
    @yakoubyakoub just post that you're selling your acc, and in the description tell the actual problem. It's the only way to get admins' attention haha
  • Carlos TalesCarlos Tales Posts: 1,343 Pool Champion
    edited April 9
    @yakoubyakoub It’s happened to me twice this morning. I was 16m away from first spot in my league with 10 mins remaining. I win @ Berlin thinking job done. Checked the league and my winnings had not been registered. The win had been given on my account. I had 6 mins remaining. I decided to play Mumbai. I made a denial and was now leading my league by 6m. There was 3 mins remaining and wasn’t sure if 2nd spot was playing so I took another Berlin game on. The guy potted the black early and I won within 1 minute. I checked the league and again my winnings had not been counted. Not once did it show that I’d played those players before. I do think for sure this is a bug on the new version
    @yakoubyakoub It’s happened to me twice this morning. I was 16m away from first spot in my league with 10 mins remaining. I win @ Berlin thinking job done. Checked the league and my winnings had not been registered. The win had been given on my account. I had 6 mins remaining. I decided to play Mumbai. I made a denial and was now leading my league by 6m. There was 3 mins remaining and wasn’t sure if 2nd spot was playing so I took another Berlin game on. The guy potted the black early and I won sighing 1 minute. I checked the league and again my winnings had not been counted. Not once did it show that I’d played those players before. I do think for sure this is a bug on the new version

Told ya, it's been happening to me for months. I'm missing 5 Berlin rings exactly. I don't play no other table than Berlin and some Jakarta when playing friendly matches with my friends. With every new update I keep thinking they fixed it. But nothing has happened. Sadly.
  • Carlos TalesCarlos Tales Posts: 1,343 Pool Champion
    There’s so much wrong with the leagues. There was less than 3 mins remaining and I was beating the 2nd place by 9m. I should of been 100m in front with the 2 Berlin’s not credited. I’ve just logged in and the guy in 2nd had still won increasing his winnings from 1.06b to 1.26 and the final position shown below. And he has played no extra games. So he increased his winnings by 200m with just 3 minutes remaining havibg played no extra games.

7dxx158qpzqm.png
    rkw8o8q1od2n.png
  • MozoidMozoid Posts: 773 Pool Expert
    If you take the raw data and extrapolate it you can see that miniclip is siphoning off. It's ok though, some of it trickles down before it trick-les back up.
2»