Please keep our forum rules in mind: we aspire to provide a safe environment for our users, so will not tolerate discriminatory, hateful, inflammatory or threatening posts. Thank you. http://mcgam.es/forum-rules
Please note that registration for the forum is age-restricted.

Why do we play?

whalersailorwhalersailor Posts: 105 Pool Pro
Separate frees and pays; I want my rings; I didn't get my coins; MINICLIP messed up my stats; Someone stole my coins; Sneak me a couple of avatars; Stop the spins and scratchers; etc, etc, and on and on. Jeez folks, doesn't anyone play for fun anymore?

Comments

• طلحہ سجادطلحہ سجاد UnknownsvillePosts: 672 Pool Expert
  • Nineballina GeNineballina Ge Posts: 197 Pool Pro
    Separate frees and pays; I want my rings; I didn't get my coins; MINICLIP messed up my stats; Someone stole my coins; Sneak me a couple of avatars; Stop the spins and scratchers; etc, etc, and on and on. Jeez folks, doesn't anyone play for fun anymore?

but if for some people the achievement is the fun what's wrong with that?

i actually understand the reason why people would make threads such as the ones listed above

as does miniclip i imagine, they've built a whole board/sub forum, a whole forum even, about how to improve parts of the game users don't think are working and when things do go wrong, in general or specific to a particular account, as in any form of life really, you make aware the people responsible

i dont think anyone is actually at home crying and bashing their missus up because miniclip got a stat wrong on their account lol

but especially for people that play tens of thousands of games, pay a bit of money for it, or take time to add community based competition to their experience, i can understand complaints, improvement based suggestions, and criticisms

as long as you're having fun with the game just get on with it, and let other folk enjoy giving miniclip the feedback that i think on the most part they find helpful to identify bugs, detect glitches and find out what people are happy with about the game :)

• MozoidMozoid Posts: 773 Pool Expert
    I play as a sort of therapy to recover from an addiction to playing an online pool game.
  • cidercodercidercoder Posts: 1,039 Pool Champion
    I just play for fun nowadays :) I used to play tournaments most of the time, but for about the last 18 months I've been playing 1v1 just for a laugh, mainly when I'm bored !
  • d4ve_tvd4ve_tv Posts: 52 Pool Player
    Mozoid wrote: »
    I play as a sort of therapy to recover from an addiction to playing an online pool game.

I see the irony in this LOL :smiley:
    d4ve_tv wrote: »

It's like 10,000 cues, when all you need is a magic box with a third of a cue.
  • odlllboodlllbo Posts: 296 Pool Pro
    d4ve_tv wrote: »

It's like 10,000 cues, when all you need is a magic box with a third of a cue.

Like meeting the cue of your dreams
    then seeing it's plentiful price.
  • CorbyCorby Posts: 486 Pool Pro
    I play for the fun of it. I couldn't care less about what i get on the spin or the high end cues (I'm not even convinced they have anything over mine) and when I'm playing someone in a low level game of 9 ball (2.5 or 10k) and they start playing chickens#*t pool, i just laugh it off. I play at a level that one or two games makes no difference to me.
  • G11gamingG11gaming Rock out :BPosts: 4,555 Pool Champion
    To ebb the time away and escape reality. :*
    G11gaming wrote: »

But, what happens when mimiclip pool is your reality? Where do you escape to then?

But, what happens when mimiclip pool is your reality? Where do you escape to then?

The oasis.

The oasis.

Sounds exotic. What do you do there?
    edited April 19

The oasis.

If you can escape, let me know, and maybe MC will give you some coins. And you can come visit ?

The oasis.

If you can escape, let me know, and maybe MC will give you some coins. And you can come visit ?

I was given early release for good behaviour. I broke back in. I Missed the shenanigans!

The oasis.

I was given early release for good behaviour. I broke back in. I Missed the shenanigans!

I would have hoped that you would have been given coins too, it's all about the coins ya know!!!
    edited April 19

The oasis.

I would have hoped that you would have been given coins too, it's all about the coins ya know!!!
    I threw all my coins in the fountain and made a wish to be back here!I

In the words of earth, wind and fire; Baa De Ya!
    Did you shout " I need more coins " as those precious gaming pieces sank to eternity.!?
    Did you shout " I need more coins " as those precious gaming pieces sank to eternity.!?

I shouted "By the power of greyskull, I HAVE THE POWER!"

And found myself selling bananas on a market stall in a non descript London street.

I shouted "By the power of greyskull, I HAVE THE POWER!"

And found myself selling bananas on a market stall in a non descript London street.

You didn't happen to see Godzilla and Godzuki whilst you were throwing bananas around did you?
  • LuxtelumLuxtelum Posts: 143 Pool Pro
    I'm at Level 83, play mostly lower tier games ( I don't buy chips or cash)...and I think MC is sending me a message to get lost..shots I usually make, don't go in..mysterious things happen to my screenshots..among other anomalies..I like playing, but the things I have seen for myself, and reading what other people have typed and complained about, i just play my best, and if I run out of coins, I just wait till the next free spin..Its not worth buying the coins or cash..not from what I have seen..and experienced.