Please keep our forum rules in mind: we aspire to provide a safe environment for our users, so will not tolerate discriminatory, hateful, inflammatory or threatening posts. Thank you. http://mcgam.es/forum-rules
Please note that registration for the forum is age-restricted.

Leaders

-Doflamingo-3--Doflamingo-3- Posts: 31 Pool Player
Post here your current country leader/best player
9puttg6y5dib.png

Comments

• -Alyna-Alyna 80.6%Posts: 743 Pool Expert
    Best stats here:
    hhwxsiznayhc.bmp
    Current leader:
    v8kw6ra1y6ue.bmp
    The leader here is a team player lol, and he's put so many London transfer games into his acc to have a healthy %, I think his coins ratio is below 1/3.3 with every legendary cue lol
    I won the country from another account the last week due to my birthday ^_^
  • Nineballina GeNineballina Ge Posts: 197 Pool Pro
    so basically it's the: "post the most current successful team account in your country" thread
  • LifeEternalLifeEternal Posts: 373 Pool Pro

-Alyna wrote: »
    The leader here is a team player lol, and he's put so many London transfer games into his acc to have a healthy %, I think his coins ratio is below 1/3.3 with every legendary cue lol

Congratulations and HBD Alyna !

Congratulations and HBD Alyna !

Thankew Metin
    so basically it's the: "post the most current successful team account in your country" thread

Bee Lasther is not even Taiwanese, he's Indonesian I think, it was nice to teach him a lesson, he killed his own % trying to beat me
  • -Doflamingo-3--Doflamingo-3- Posts: 31 Pool Player

Ah nice
    Can i ask ? I'm thinking about going for the top country when i'm free, how many games per day did you play ?
    FWY : at the end of the week top wining is about 42B i guess, so i have to beat that.

Lol yeah, but that depends really
    The top player in My country for instance only need about 40-42B winning to win top prize,
    I've never seen team account in my country before for that matter
  • !Murray!Murray Posts: 67 Pool Player
    Mind, it’s gonna be very hard. Say you’re an average Berlin player, then 1B winnings takes 2-3 hours.
    !Murray wrote: »
    Mind, it’s gonna be very hard. Say you’re an average Berlin player, then 1B winnings takes 2-3 hours.

25 berlin = 1b wining
    let's say every match takes about 5mn
    then if you are an average player ( %50 win) , you need exactly 4hrs to reach 1B

Ah nice
    Can i ask ? I'm thinking about going for the top country when i'm free, how many games per day did you play ?
    FWY : at the end of the week top wining is about 42B i guess, so i have to beat that.

FYI*
    I don't count it, but I think my acc crossed the 1,000 games won at the end of the week, with 53B total winnings
  • Nineballina GeNineballina Ge Posts: 197 Pool Pro

25 berlin = 1b wining
    then if you are an average player ( %50 win) , you need exactly 4hrs to reach 1B

if the stats given here and in this thread are accurate how the **** is the world league ever won at 140 billion etc?

that literally then must be people playing on an account 24/7, no breaks etc

madness bruv!

25 berlin = 1b wining

if the stats given here and in this thread are accurate how the **** is the world league ever won at 140 billion etc?

that literally then must be people playing on an account 24/7, no breaks etc

madness bruv!

yeah teams for sure and transferring winning too :smile:
  • !Murray!Murray Posts: 67 Pool Player
    edited April 12
    The average game is around 3 mins. I tend to play almost 20 games in an hour.

the good player can reach 60B at the end of the week with no problem.
    but 80B+ it's impossible for non-team players
  • yakoubyakoubyakoubyakoub Posts: 806 Pool Expert
    edited April 12

the good player can reach 60B at the end of the week with no problem.
    but 80B+ it's impossible for non-team players

60b ? Are you out of your mind?? So your saying that winning about 1300 games a week is a good player?? No fair player can win 1300 games in Berlin alone
    I don't count it, but I think my acc crossed the 1,000 games won at the end of the week, with 53B total winnings

@yakoubyakoub with 80.5 win % , yes you can :smiley:

@yakoubyakoub with 80.5 win % , yes you can :smiley:

-_- I obviously didn't play from my 80.5% acc, I am not stupid, it would have killed my % as long as I leave the players that I meet again in Berlin
    About the speed with the total winnings, I can make 700M+ total winnings in an hour. 700M*11=7.7B
    7.7B*7=53.9B lol
    And there are players who are eventually faster than me, so I think someone could reach 60B
    About the world toppers... they cheat, and I'm not talking about team accounts, I don't really have any problem against that, but they play in the old version of 8 ball pool, which is full of coins transferrers who leave the match if they don't get matched with their alts. +They create groups to join in Berlin together with more than 10 guys, who will give them a free win if they get matched. It's not really possible to top the world without that
    Lol @yakoubyakoub you finished 8th in the world top playing alone and 100% fair when the denial average was higher than nowadays.
    Yet @-Doflamingo-3- you're wrong, it's not a good player who reaches 60B, it's a crazy player, would you play over 13 hours daily just to reach 60B total winnings? ._.