Please keep our forum rules in mind: we aspire to provide a safe environment for our users, so will not tolerate discriminatory, hateful, inflammatory or threatening posts. Thank you. http://mcgam.es/forum-rules
Please note that registration for the forum is age-restricted.

Free 1 cash button BUG

d4ve_tvd4ve_tv Posts: 52 Pool Player
Ok I hate to be ad naseum about this, but this morning out of habit when I see that little red one in the corner of icons, I like to click on them so I like to click on the Free coins icon. Well as many have mentioned, the Free Cash 1 cash button disappeared awhile back and/or it's random. Well this morning it appeared on my phone so I quickly tapped on it. The video started and after it was over I watched as 500 coins rattled over to my balance instead of getting my cash $1. When I go back to Free Coins it shows that the Cash button has turned to green and now counting down from 24h. If the button is actually still there tomorrow morning, I'll see if I get a dollar or another 500 coins.

Yeh yeh, I know most of the regular posters here are probably scoffing at my feeble attempt and complaint for a pitiful single pool dollar since you all probably have like 500 cash in your accounts, but it's just the principle *and* also wondering if this is "bug" (and it's obviously a blatant bug) is a rare or common experience among players?!?

Comments

• ΣXτIПζτΣXτIПζτ Posts: 97 Pool Player
    Nah pretty sure it's rigged like every other mini game. It's happened to me before.
  • d4ve_tvd4ve_tv Posts: 52 Pool Player
    Glad it's not just me :wink:
  • طلحہ سجادطلحہ سجاد UnknownsvillePosts: 672 Pool Expert
    The solution is:
    Watch the video for free coins prior to watching the video for free cash...
    That works...
    The solution is:
    That works...

Really??!? I'll try that next time... if the opportunity arises! Thanks for the tip... sorry I can't see your name. I just see a calligraphy graphic :smile:
    The solution is:
    That works...

Just tried what you suggested and it worked! I actually received the 1 pool cash!!! Thanks for the tip! You rock! :smile: I still have the button which is now red and is counting down so let's see if it'll work again in 23h and 57m. <fingers crossed emoji>
  • Carlos TalesCarlos Tales Posts: 1,353 Pool Champion
    It’s all a bit strange which accounts get it and which don’t. I have 5 accounts I regular play. My Main got it for about a week then it disappeared. 3 of my others have always had the feature this time round and still do. My 5th account never had it until yesterday morning when it suddenly appeared. So only my main is missing out which is the only one I’m really bothered about!! Lol
  • طلحہ سجادطلحہ سجاد UnknownsvillePosts: 672 Pool Expert
    d4ve_tv wrote: »
    The solution is:
    That works...

Just tried what you suggested and it worked! I actually received the 1 pool cash!!! Thanks for the tip! You rock! :smile: I still have the button which is now red and is counting down so let's see if it'll work again in 23h and 57m. <fingers crossed emoji>

Haha, I knew it would work :wink:
  • VijayGunnersVijayGunners Posts: 782 Pool Expert
    I’ve never had it