Please keep our forum rules in mind: we aspire to provide a safe environment for our users, so will not tolerate discriminatory, hateful, inflammatory or threatening posts. Thank you. http://mcgam.es/forum-rules
Please note that registration for the forum is age-restricted.

50 and 100 tours wins challenge.

-Alyna-Alyna 80.6%Posts: 739 Pool Expert
Well, since I created this challenged long time ago from another acc and forgot to update it, I will post it again here, including the current leaders who commented the last time.
Rules:
It's very simple and I think it's already explained with the title. You have to win 50 and 100 tours with the less tours played possible, they can be played anywhere.

Comments

• -Alyna-Alyna 80.6%Posts: 739 Pool Expert
    edited April 14
    ·50 tour runs:
    1 - @Rowunbeat!: 50 / 62 = 80.64%
    2 - @Carlos Tales: 50 / 66 = 75.75%
    ·100 tour runs:
    1 - @cidercoder: 100 / 125 = 80%
    2 - @Rowunbeat!: 100 / 129 = 77.52%
    3 - @Manuel Panariello: 100 / 133= 75.18%
    4 - @-Alyna: 100 / 139= 71.94%
    I can post the screenshots from the other post
  • Carlos TalesCarlos Tales Posts: 1,339 Pool Champion
    -Alyna wrote: »
    Well, since I created this challenged long time ago from another acc and forgot to update it, I will post it again here, including the current leaders who commented the last time.
    Rules:
    It's very simple and I think it's already explained with the title. You have to win 50 and 100 tours with the less tours played possible, they can be played anywhere.

Maybe entice more people to give this a try by making a 3rd table for 25 tours ? :)
    Rules:

Maybe entice more people to give this a try by making a 3rd table for 25 tours ? :)

I thought so, I will add one. But I think someone may reach 25/25, it's pretty possible, Manuel has done it I think
    edited April 14
    Rowunbeat! wrote: »

820m4jy07stp.png

j76sih2dmsox.png

9wob5wjctu4q.png

50/62 , 100/129. my entry,from the last 2.
    @Rowunbeat! 's try
    Managed to beat my previous best by 1. 50/66. 75.8%. Played mostly in Rio but 3 of the last 4 played in Chicago. I opted for the harder Chicago just because I thought I blew my chance to beat my last score losing 4 straight tournaments towards the end and dropping my % down from 80% @ 44/55

2g1rgxotpjmd.png
    34xjdpk99dc0.png

@Carlos Tales' try. Don't play Chicago next time lol
  • Carlos TalesCarlos Tales Posts: 1,339 Pool Champion
    Managed to beat my previous best by 1. 50/66. 75.8%. Played mostly in Rio but 3 of the last 4 played in Chicago. I opted for the harder Chicago just because I thought I blew my chance to beat my last score losing 4 straight tournaments towards the end and dropping my % down from 80% @ 44/55

2g1rgxotpjmd.png
    34xjdpk99dc0.png

@Carlos Tales' try. Don't play Chicago next time lol

X1 Berlin ring. :o :D
    @odlllbo This is what I was talking about
  • odlllboodlllbo Posts: 294 Pool Pro
    @odlllbo This is what I was talking about

Ah right. cool challenge :)
    Guess Barcelona tours are best way to go. I'll prob give it a try and hope for a run good :)
    edited April 14
    Keep in mind there is also a 25 tours challenge not mentioned in the post!
  • odlllboodlllbo Posts: 294 Pool Pro
    Keep in mind there is also a 25 tours challenge not mentioned in the post!

That sounds good would be brutal to hit a downswing on the last 10 tours of a 50 or 100 challenge :s

Maybe ill try an Amsterdam version of the 25 tour challenge:) My fav tourney table
  • LifeEternalLifeEternal Posts: 341 Pool Pro
    Rules:

Is this contest for fun or to prove for something?
    Rules:

It is a competition for fun
    @LifeEternal
  • LifeEternalLifeEternal Posts: 341 Pool Pro
    Rules:

It is a competition for fun
    @LifeEternal

@-Alyna Thank you for quick reply.I ask because Rowunbeat probably will not accept.

• Rowunbeat!Rowunbeat! Posts: 1,469 Pool Champion