Please keep our forum rules in mind: we aspire to provide a safe environment for our users, so will not tolerate discriminatory, hateful, inflammatory or threatening posts. Thank you. http://mcgam.es/forum-rules
If you are not currently able to login via Facebook login, please right click on the Facebook icon and choose the option to "open in a new tab". Thank you for understanding
Please note that registration for the forum is age-restricted.

90% + players.

Carlos TalesCarlos Tales Posts: 1,477 Pool Champion
A thread to acknowledge some of the greats out there with 90% + win %. I came a cross this fellow today.

Comments

• Nanny OggNanny Ogg Growing Old DisgracefullyPosts: 10,890 Pool Forum Veteran
    He appears to have managed to pot less than one ball per game though, how is that possible ?
  • Tálhá SájjádTálhá Sájjád UnknownsvillePosts: 672 Pool Expert
    Nanny Ogg wrote: »
    He appears to have managed to pot less than one ball per game though, how is that possible ?

coins transferring
    So, not a great then, just a great cheat LOL
  • CorbyCorby Posts: 496 Pool Pro

Even if he wasn't a cheater, 60 games is not enough to put much weight in the 90% stat.
    Corby wrote: »

Even if he wasn't a cheater, 60 games is not enough to put much weight in the 90% stat.

I've just noticed the "crying with laughter" emoji in the video title and now realise that Carl was being sarcastic LOL

Dammit Carl make it more obvious next time will ya ? Poor defenceless little old ladies are easily confused :D
  • -Alyna-Alyna 80.9% Posts: 885 Pool Expert
    I only know 5 fair ones lol, and some of them don't have 90%+ anymore as they stopped playing
  • Carlos TalesCarlos Tales Posts: 1,477 Pool Champion

I've just noticed the "crying with laughter" emoji in the video title and now realise that Carl was being sarcastic LOL

Dammit Carl make it more obvious next time will ya ? Poor defenceless little old ladies are easily confused :D

Ha ha sorry guys I thought you would all realise I was callIng out a cheat with my post. I just find it amusing when I come across players with 95% and high WS then they play so bad.
  • CorbyCorby Posts: 496 Pool Pro

Ha ha sorry guys I thought you would all realise I was callIng out a cheat with my post. I just find it amusing when I come across players with 95% and high WS then they play so bad.

True dat!
    Hey Carl I think I will help grow your thread with one that I already posted and reported a few days ago LOL

qjco4f6bgvbm.png
    Hey Carl I think I will help grow your thread with one that I already posted and reported a few days ago LOL

qjco4f6bgvbm.png

Thanks ;) I hope you kicked his sorry @ss?
  • Tálhá SájjádTálhá Sájjád UnknownsvillePosts: 672 Pool Expert
    edited April 20
    over 90% :joy:
    It is due to the Short digit unique bug, of course.
    dzoldyyle8jc.jpg
    LOL he legged it without playing, but at least that screwed up his winstreak and I got his 10k without having to make an effort LOL
  • Nineballina GeNineballina Ge Posts: 596 Pool Expert
    lol @Nanny Ogg i think you knew what the thread was about and just on the double wind up ;)

i'm minded that someone said there was rules about calling people cheats so, which of course this thread is the opposite, we're celebrating some of the more, extraordinary, creative, ingenious, players/accounts who's stats are so epic they're worthy of being saluted/mentioned in this thread

see if we can keep this thread going, i came across a couple of pearlers....

amazing work from muhammad, he's a busy and important man, he doesnt have time to pot all 8 balls, and i think his opponents know the seriousness of the guy, they let him win after only potting 3 or 4, which shows what a great community we have have here, he's got a life to live after all, let the man pot a couple of balls and be on his way, pot all 8 balls a frame? pffft, not this guy!

nnqxrzdzxykf.png

the boss, or we assume thats his name, this guy is so good he doesnt have an official name, he doesnt need one, when you're as good as this guy you dont bother with names!!! the rings and the win % sick, the crazy avatar, smashing it! no name, the prince of 8 ball ball, just a tiny dot, a symbol, epic!

buuuuuut, something just doesnt add up about this account for someone who's crushing so hard, anyone?

82e8hbohkbws.png

last, but certainly no least, bay, (or should i say usher) judjing from his avi

not a hard one to work out tbh, it's usher for god sake, i mean clearly his opponents are so star struck by playing one of the biggest r&b stars of all time that after he's potted 3 balls the fans pass out, fainting right there on the spot in the process landing on their phones insta disconnecting leaving usher with the win time after time only getting to pot 3 balls per match, the poor guy must be SO frustrated, maybe a change of avi usher to hide your identity thus enabling your opponents to stay in a state of conciousness for the match and allow you to get a run of full games which you're clearly dying to get, no ned to thank me for the advice usher, a signed t-shirt will do :)

3gvfnbdaoj3b.png

edited April 26
    lol @Nanny Ogg i think you knew what the thread was about and just on the double wind up ;)

LOL No, really , I can be quite naíve at times and I don't always trust my own judgement in these things because of having made a fool of myself on more than one occasion when posting as though I know what I'm talking about, only to subsequently discover that I was talking out of the wrong end LOL

I've been reporting lots of people with under 2 bpg recently, but I have decided to row back on the number of reports I make now since someone I reported with 0.75 bpg 9 days ago is still not banned.

My criteria for reporting now is a simple one, if you're a coin transferer who wants to give me a couple of grand or ten while looking for your other account then carry on, I'll happily take your money LOL
    But if you're giving me a lousy 100 coins then you are getting reported... not for being a horrible cheating little oik but for being a horrible cheating little oik that is wasting my valuable time LOL

Post edited by Nanny Ogg on
    edited April 26
    Players with 3 or 4 bppg with 70+ win % May be suspicious but can be explained if they have played the majority of games in 9 ball tiers.

Here’s someone topping my league who’s a def cheat and should be removed.... he was 95% when he first appeared.

d3ijcvmz4inw.png
    Players with 3 or 4 bppg with 70+ win % May be suspicious but can be explained if they have played the majority of games in 9 ball tiers.

Here’s someone topping my league who’s a def cheat and should be removed.... he was 95% when he first appeared.

d3ijcvmz4inw.png

That's why I don't report anyone with over 2 bpg, I'm just not sure about the high tiers and how it affects their stats... but under that figure and especially under 1 surely have to be cheating... amiright ? LOL
    The ones with huge winnings and 0 to 4 bppg have undoubtedly cheated to get those coins. The only annoyance I see is for the example I gave above when they use their hidden talents to top lower level leagues to steal the pool cash. Miniclip don’t mind players that steal or at least too gutless to do anything about it. Therefore they are actually encouraging this kind of thing. Sure they ban 1 or 2 accounts every now and then but it can’t be too difficult to scan the leagues to easily identify the cheats and remove them. It wouldn’t even need their magical state of the art detection system.

Maybe I’m posting this on the wrong thread. Should be posting it on Nanny’s rant thread Lol

The ones with huge winnings and 0 to 4 bppg have undoubtedly cheated to get those coins. The only annoyance I see is for the example I gave above when they use their hidden talents to top lower level leagues to steal the pool cash. Miniclip don’t mind players that steal or at least too gutless to do anything about it. Therefore they are actually encouraging this kind of thing. Sure they ban 1 or 2 accounts every now and then but it can’t be too difficult to scan the leagues to easily identify the cheats and remove them. It wouldn’t even need their magical state of the art detection system.

Maybe I’m posting this on the wrong thread. Should be posting it on Nanny’s rant thread Lol

ncxi3oozeyb1.gif

I agree with everything you just said, and I do mean everything LOL

ncxi3oozeyb1.gif

I agree with everything you just said, and I do mean everything LOL

My unedited post was even better!! :joy:
  • Nineballina GeNineballina Ge Posts: 596 Pool Expert
    i think some of them do it so blatantly they dont care, they just wanna with the cash bundles for their leagues and will have mathematically impossible stats, like the ones you've posted carl

but if you see the second guy i posted, i think some people try to do it to make their account and stats look epic, and maybe not realize there's a bit of an obvious giveaway hiding in their stats

and the first guy i posted, 78% wp in seoul, so a brief look at his stats without noticing the bppg, and you think, wow, he's moved up the levels quickly and done it with a pretty incred win ratio, and when the balls split open like they did on the break, i'm thinking, insta game over, well this guy didnt manage to get position once, i think he snookered himself twice before finally fatally snookering himself on his last ball, playing him you'd think he'd probably played no mare than a handful of games in his life

if you're mucking about with your stats then going and playing seoul with a win % of 78 people WILL notice that, even if your bppg are spot on, you're knocking the balls around with the skill and dexterity of a drunk one armed blind clown, so you'll get found out very quickly

having played the top players on here, just different class, and you can imagine a consistent high 70 low 80 % win rate in and around seoul, but these players arnt even close so if their stats dont give it away the way they play does, maybe theyre shooting a bit too high, bring it down a bit, but tbh you'd struggle to believe the example of the guy i played was a break even 50% player at any level

i'd love if miniclip introduced, maybe for coins, or cash bundles, phrases and sayings that you could make up yourself, checked and confirmed by miniclip of course, i'd love to have a couple in the bank for when i play these guys, and playing a lot of the 10m miami games you find a lot of them there, for some reason that seems to be a game/format and level they're all over

there's a bunch of phrases with the prefix: "much", much spin, much skill etc

i'd love to have a "much coin transfer" one to roll out for these guys lol

i do tend to do the lol, hahaha, thing but i'm not sure if they know i'm laughing at how ridiculous their accounts are

dont think i'll invest too much more money in the game but if they charged 99p a phrase i might like to have a few of the old favorites slightly ammended

"i will give you a chance" could become "i will give you a transfer"

instead of "never give up" i'd go for "never give up transferring"

and finally my favorite, "you can do it" would become "you can transfer it" :)