Please keep our forum rules in mind: we aspire to provide a safe environment for our users, so will not tolerate discriminatory, hateful, inflammatory or threatening posts. Thank you. http://mcgam.es/forum-rules
If you are not currently able to login via Facebook login, please right click on the Facebook icon and choose the option to "open in a new tab". Thank you for understanding
Please note that registration for the forum is age-restricted.

90% + players.

Comments

• Nineballina GeNineballina Ge Posts: 593 Pool Expert
    thought you'd like this one @Nanny Ogg :D :D

duu9fssk23to.png
  • Nanny OggNanny Ogg Growing Old DisgracefullyPosts: 10,888 Pool Forum Veteran
    thought you'd like this one @Nanny Ogg :D :D

LOL nice stats :D
    How about this little pro ? LOL

6jp26rajuwlb.png
  • odlllboodlllbo Posts: 440 Pool Pro
    I ran into this player a while back who had 97.6%...... losses. I'm guessing they're just a really unlucky tournament player :p
    xs26qjidzvko.png
  • CorbyCorby Posts: 496 Pool Pro
    odlllbo wrote: »
    I ran into this player a while back who had 97.6%...... losses. I'm guessing they're just a really unlucky tournament player :p
    xs26qjidzvko.png

Lol
  • -Alyna-Alyna 80.9% Posts: 884 Pool Expert
    odlllbo wrote: »
    xs26qjidzvko.png

He's a Brazilian coins seller lol
  • *Cheetah Girl**Cheetah Girl* Queen Bee Posts: 4,491 Pool Champion
    Anyone has this feedback on the forum and game page too?
  • Davy DacueDavy Dacue To He!! and Back.Posts: 2,668 Pool Champion

I have it on my page also.
    Nanny Ogg wrote: »
    How about this little pro ? LOL

6jp26rajuwlb.png

he could've at least had the decency to have ostentatiously bought the millionaire cue like some of the other, after all he out all that effort into building his avatar lol

firdos....what have you been up to naughty little boy! (i'm assuming the kid in the avi is account owner lol)

bhutn34me8zk.png
    i could not work this one out for the life of me, and i want to see/believe the best in people so i looked at his stats, 25% win ratio for tourneys, not great, but a humble stat, decent-ish win % for his level, but bppg not quite adding up, so something's not right..........

tlc7ukhw379d.png

so i think scrolling down his rings expecting to see the obligatory 60-100 miami rings which might explain the low bppg stat and MAYBE i can make a case for him being legit, albeit a thin one!

so i scroll down and.....

7g4jr3wb26dw.png

not a single one, very few rings of any kind in fact

so now i'm proper confused???

maybe private games against mates is all i can think?
  • *Cheetah Girl**Cheetah Girl* Queen Bee Posts: 4,491 Pool Champion
    Davy Dacue wrote: »

Thank you for your help. :)
    And this one thought he was doing so well, until he met me hahaha

0h546b8roytc.png

Another one LOL

x2i4taaks6uc.png

Another one LOL

x2i4taaks6uc.png

i'd like to think i'm not an over malicious guy but i do get a whole level of extra satisfaction when i beat a player like this lol, and i never give anyone stick in the chatbox, only friendly banter, even if they're proper on my case, but i do like winding these guys up with the verbal :D
    i know, i'm sad lol

0k4a03dwzncc.png

7kzxva4tgsll.png

i'd like to think i'm not an over malicious guy but i do get a whole level of extra satisfaction when i beat a player like this lol, and i never give anyone stick in the chatbox, only friendly banter, even if they're proper on my case, but i do like winding these guys up with the verbal :D
    i know, i'm sad lol

It's OK when it's deserved LOL

when i've just come back to this thread now in the draft section was the post i wrote and it was still here from a couple of days ago, thought i'd posted it!

not sure if it's still relevant now but @CheetahGirl all i'd written was, and still dont get it now tbh, what was this abut am i missing something?, they seemed to go over my head a bit and thinking maybe it's an in joke i'm not getting or something i'm missing?

when i've just come back to this thread now in the draft section was the post i wrote and it was still here from a couple of days ago, thought i'd posted it!

not sure if it's still relevant now but @CheetahGirl all i'd written was, and still dont get it now tbh, what was this abut am i missing something?, they seemed to go over my head a bit and thinking maybe it's an in joke i'm not getting or something i'm missing?

Some people are getting a new "Feedback" button on their screens, both for the forum and in the game.
    I don't get it when I'm on Chrome, but I do on a different browser...

2bgwl2xps1ag.png
    tnx5afksagos.png

• creativehottycreativehotty rainy season atmPosts: 2,206 Pool Champion
    i got it, and it bites !! lol

Some people are getting a new "Feedback" button on their screens, both for the forum and in the game.
    I don't get it when I'm on Chrome, but I do on a different browser...

2bgwl2xps1ag.png
    tnx5afksagos.png

ahh ok thx @Nanny Ogg just seen that pop up for the first time this morning actually, wondered what it was,

i'm gonna give it the top rating just in case the site doom switches me if i dont, cant log in, posts wont go through, bans all over the place etc etc :D

@creativehotty so it doesnt talk, just wants to hear my opinion and it bites?

i think i'm in love! <3 :D