Please keep our forum rules in mind: we aspire to provide a safe environment for our users, so will not tolerate discriminatory, hateful, inflammatory or threatening posts. Thank you. http://mcgam.es/forum-rules
If you are not currently able to login via Facebook login, please right click on the Facebook icon and choose the option to "open in a new tab". Thank you for understanding
Please note that registration for the forum is age-restricted.

90% + players.

Comments

• Nineballina GeNineballina Ge Posts: 593 Pool Expert
    @Nanny Ogg i found this charmer just for you, barley potted more balls than he's played games, not a single ring in sight, standard millionaire cue and for someone in the silver level, i think thats level 20-ish has already jumped to the 60's and winnings well in the billions

gvu37nvglkfy.jpg

it's less irritating the more you come across these guys, and on my alt, being at a low level all the low level guys it seems bar a few, are coin xfering accounts, so this charmer decides to distinguish himself from the rest, so the match starts, he breaks, pots nothing, the balls were tightly clustered, so i'm lining up a 3 ball plant to move all the balls out, was pretty standard, and he starts already with the "omg", "hahaha", "you play like a pro", i dont know what set him off i hadn't even taken a shot lol, anyway i would up missing it which gave me the hump :|

wouldn't it be nice @Nanny Ogg dont you think if a blatant coin xferer like this got a taste of his own medicine, if someone wound him up a bit, returned the sportsman like gesture after the spam chat at the start of the match, i dunno like snookered him just to frustrate him, take a bit longer on shots etc, just to say, the whole coin xfering cheat dude, not cool, and the spam chat at the start, really needed? maybe one day we'll get a bit of justice and put one of these bods back in their place, one day :'( :/

hang on, wait, what's this.................. :D :D :D :p >:)

(i had already snookered him or blocked the indirect shot 3 times before i started recording so he's already quite frustrated :D :D and the bit i edited 20 seconds in i removd a bit where i brought the menu down and had my email address and info in, but him smashing my balls up was the result of the previous snooker you can see :D :D )

• Nanny OggNanny Ogg Growing Old DisgracefullyPosts: 10,888 Pool Forum Veteran

Why me :'( :'( :'( :'( :'(

That really made me laugh :D
  • *Cheetah Girl**Cheetah Girl* Queen Bee Posts: 4,491 Pool Champion
    Nanny Ogg wrote: »

I'm sure if coins transfer is on my table then they are going accuse me of cheating . I do not play any games. They just come and go . It is not my fault . Only i am getting my percentage up really high without playing and that is not fair to me :/ :/ :/ :/
  • talha899ttalha899t Posts: 243 Pool Pro

I'm sure if coins transfer is on my table then they are going accuse me of cheating . I do not play any games. They just come and go . It is not my fault . Only i am getting my percentage up really high without playing and that is not fair to me :/ :/ :/ :/

What do you mean by MY TABLE ?
    edited June 10
    I only play 100 coin table and they have to be on it. I just do not understand if they have million and billion what are they doing in 100 coin table
    I only play 100 coin table and they have to be on it. I just do not understand if they have million and billion what are they doing in 100 coin table

I have told you before that if two players, one with 10m bet and the other with 100 coin bet, get matched against each other then the stake of the game will be the lower bet that is 100 in this case.
    And one more thing is that, there is nowhere written in the lower rooms that the players with billion coins cant play those....
    @Nanny Ogg i found this charmer just for you, barley potted more balls than he's played games, not a single ring in sight, standard millionaire cue and for someone in the silver level, i think thats level 20-ish has already jumped to the 60's and winnings well in the billions

it's less irritating the more you come across these guys, and on my alt, being at a low level all the low level guys it seems bar a few, are coin xfering accounts, so this charmer decides to distinguish himself from the rest, so the match starts, he breaks, pots nothing, the balls were tightly clustered, so i'm lining up a 3 ball plant to move all the balls out, was pretty standard, and he starts already with the "omg", "hahaha", "you play like a pro", i dont know what set him off i hadn't even taken a shot lol, anyway i would up missing it which gave me the hump :|

wouldn't it be nice @Nanny Ogg dont you think if a blatant coin xferer like this got a taste of his own medicine, if someone wound him up a bit, returned the sportsman like gesture after the spam chat at the start of the match, i dunno like snookered him just to frustrate him, take a bit longer on shots etc, just to say, the whole coin xfering cheat dude, not cool, and the spam chat at the start, really needed? maybe one day we'll get a bit of justice and put one of these bods back in their place, one day :'( :/

hang on, wait, what's this.................. :D :D :D :p >:)

(i had already snookered him or blocked the indirect shot 3 times before i started recording so he's already quite frustrated :D :D and the bit i edited 20 seconds in i removd a bit where i brought the menu down and had my email address and info in, but him smashing my balls up was the result of the previous snooker you can see :D :D )

Nice one Niner, although the difference between the transferers you meet and the ones' I do is that in Berlin they are far less likely to quit without playing ( which is what winds @Cheetah Girl up ) whereas in my 2.5k and 10k games they are out before I even get to break.

The ones' that annoy me are the ones that choose to bet 100 coins while they are looking to match up with their alts. Since I always choose a higher bet and then get unwillingly downgraded to the minimum they are simply wasting my time.

The ones that turn up in my usual coin games and then leave don't worry me at all, as far as I am concerned it's free coins, free XP and helps my WP.

I understand why Cheetah gets so annoyed though, she usually plays just for fun at the 100 coin level, so a constant stream of quitters must be very frustrating !
    edited June 10
    talha899t wrote: »

I have told you before that if two players, one with 10m bet and the other with 100 coin bet, get matched against each other then the stake of the game will be the lower bet that is 100 in this case.
    And one more thing is that, there is nowhere written in the lower rooms that the players with billion coins cant play those....

Take this one for an example . This guy keeps leaving . Left ten games already. 510w6hsnyipi.png

Take this one for an example . This guy keeps leaving . Left ten games already. 510w6hsnyipi.png

That proves my point
    He is looking for a 10M match not a 100 coin match
    Thats why he leaves 100 coin matches
    edited June 10
    He could of clicked 10m ? Why click 100 coin room :/ :/ :/

That proves my point
    He is looking for a 10M match not a 100 coin match
    Thats why he leaves 100 coin matches

Actually it is more likely that he is also choosing 100 coin games until he meets up with his alt because he is a cheapskate cheat LOL

He could of clicked 10m ? Why click 100 coin room :/ :/ :/

I am recording a video to show you what I am trying to say.
    I am trying to say is that I don't have that many coins. I am not very good player either . That is why i play in 100 and 500 coin table. Sometime higher . l1adgiiitfm0.png
    I am trying to say is that I don't have that many coins. I am not very good player either . That is why i play in 100 and 500 coin table. Sometime higher . l1adgiiitfm0.png

Don't worry Cheetah, that fact that my bets keep getting knocked down to 100 coins by the same people proves that you are right in what you say.
    @Nanny Ogg I like challenges and playing . I just don't like it when they leave .
    @Nanny Ogg I like challenges and playing . I just don't like it when they leave .

I do understand hun, and at the 100 coin level I feel the same way. I don't mind the slightly higher tables where I usually play because old ladies never turn down free biscuits :D

I do understand hun, and at the 100 coin level I feel the same way. I don't mind the slightly higher tables where I usually play because old ladies never turn down free biscuits :D

Well i like to earn my coins and say i earn this with pride. I don't like it when they just leave or give me their coins .
    !ac-milan! wrote: »

wow ...Cheetah you,re good player

lol
    edited June 10
    This guy played fair and last ball he was going to lose that why he left the game and i can say i beat him fair and square . 9zar8wo2ejgd.png
    You have 155 cash ? Omg I am so jealous ! LOL I have 2 ! LOL