Please keep our forum rules in mind: we aspire to provide a safe environment for our users, so will not tolerate discriminatory, hateful, inflammatory or threatening posts. Thank you. http://mcgam.es/forum-rules
If you are not currently able to login via Facebook login, please right click on the Facebook icon and choose the option to "open in a new tab". Thank you for understanding
Please note that registration for the forum is age-restricted.

90% + players.

Comments

• *Cheetah Girl**Cheetah Girl* Queen Bee Posts: 4,491 Pool Champion
    I am tired :/ :/ :/ :/ kf86sa3eu5sz.png
  • talha899ttalha899t Posts: 243 Pool Pro
    @* Cheetah Girl*
    See, I bet 10M and I get 100 coins bet.
    talha899t wrote: »
    @* Cheetah Girl*

They need to get that fixed
  • Nineballina GeNineballina Ge Posts: 593 Pool Expert
    edited June 10
    Nanny Ogg wrote: »
    @Nanny Ogg i found this charmer just for you, barley potted more balls than he's played games, not a single ring in sight, standard millionaire cue and for someone in the silver level, i think thats level 20-ish has already jumped to the 60's and winnings well in the billions

it's less irritating the more you come across these guys, and on my alt, being at a low level all the low level guys it seems bar a few, are coin xfering accounts, so this charmer decides to distinguish himself from the rest, so the match starts, he breaks, pots nothing, the balls were tightly clustered, so i'm lining up a 3 ball plant to move all the balls out, was pretty standard, and he starts already with the "omg", "hahaha", "you play like a pro", i dont know what set him off i hadn't even taken a shot lol, anyway i would up missing it which gave me the hump :|

wouldn't it be nice @Nanny Ogg dont you think if a blatant coin xferer like this got a taste of his own medicine, if someone wound him up a bit, returned the sportsman like gesture after the spam chat at the start of the match, i dunno like snookered him just to frustrate him, take a bit longer on shots etc, just to say, the whole coin xfering cheat dude, not cool, and the spam chat at the start, really needed? maybe one day we'll get a bit of justice and put one of these bods back in their place, one day :'( :/

hang on, wait, what's this.................. :D :D :D :p >:)

(i had already snookered him or blocked the indirect shot 3 times before i started recording so he's already quite frustrated :D :D and the bit i edited 20 seconds in i removd a bit where i brought the menu down and had my email address and info in, but him smashing my balls up was the result of the previous snooker you can see :D :D )

Nice one Niner, although the difference between the transferers you meet and the ones' I do is that in Berlin they are far less likely to quit without playing ( which is what winds @Cheetah Girl up ) whereas in my 2.5k and 10k games they are out before I even get to break.

The ones' that annoy me are the ones that choose to bet 100 coins while they are looking to match up with their alts. Since I always choose a higher bet and then get unwillingly downgraded to the minimum they are simply wasting my time.

The ones that turn up in my usual coin games and then leave don't worry me at all, as far as I am concerned it's free coins, free XP and helps my WP.

I understand why Cheetah gets so annoyed though, she usually plays just for fun at the 100 coin level, so a constant stream of quitters must be very frustrating !

yeah i think i've never unsderstood that part, starting to now though, it's a pc thing right?

on mobile you pick your amount, 100 - 10m and there's always someone around to play whatever level so you never get anyone not playing, if they're playing a certain level it's because they chose to

but a couple of times on the no lines or select a pocket table i think it's struggled to find me an opponent at the level i wanted so has paired me up with someone at a lower level, has happened like twice ever, so not too common but i'm guessing on pc he's trying to xfer coins but missing his alt account who he wants to xfer like 10m with so like the mobile version it puts him with someone who wants to play now for a lesser amount?

i kinda get it now, and yeah must be very frustrating, i think i had it when jjoe was getting me to try the pc version, i think the new pc version had just started and it went about 10 games in a row where the guy insta quit, or tried golden break, if missed insta quit, and these were 10m matches, so i was so desperate to just try out the pc version moved down to 100 coins to get some action but the same thing happened, insta quit, didnt really understand what was happening then so just gave up

also my video seems a bit petty now lol, but it was the 4th or 5th guy in a row that had played about as many games as they had potted balls, all using the millionaire/multi-millionaire cue, and i only have those couple of legendaries on that account so now proper payback from lost matches, was on a losing run and i finally got wound up, especially when he spam chatted me at the start for no reason so i thought i'd take as long as possible every shot, and there was about 3-4 before i started recording of mucking about with him, it was the last chance i had to win games on that account for the league, so i just got the hump, but i could tell by the way he was just smashing the balls about i'd given him the hump too, it seemed funny to me at the time anyway and VERY cathartic :D >:) (after the first few snookers i only started recording it for you actually, very bad influence on me clearly! o:) )
    @* Cheetah Girl*

i think it's just down to lack of players, doesnt happen on the mobile version, although as i said a couple of times have wanted to play higher and its said i called for 100k or whatever, so i think they put it in place to make sure you still get a game if no one is ready to play at your level, which works in theory its just if everyone is doing the coin xfering thing then the system falls down a bit and it actually makes it harder to get a game
    @* Cheetah Girl*

i think it's just down to lack of players, doesnt happen on the mobile version, although as i said a couple of times have wanted to play higher and its said i called for 100k or whatever, so i think they put it in place to make sure you still get a game if no one is ready to play at your level, which works in theory its just if everyone is doing the coin xfering thing then the system falls down a bit and it actually makes it harder to get a game

I think they should put more quality tracking system . In that way we do not run into coin transfers
  • Murray 10Murray 10 Posts: 2 New Member
    Good player. Almost denied me
    My new favorite, how can someone do so much xfering they get to level 142 with only having potted 300 balls! that's gotta be some kind of new record

g4nkoq7bo87h.jpg

and you might think he may have levelled up through opening boxes and expanding his cue collection

2rz6byi4dt0e.jpg

nope, not a big box opening/cue fan lol

@Nanny Ogg i think i may have found one off the all time greats in terms of xfering accounts
  • Nanny OggNanny Ogg Growing Old DisgracefullyPosts: 10,888 Pool Forum Veteran
    My new favorite, how can someone do so much xfering they get to level 142 with only having potted 300 balls! that's gotta be some kind of new record

g4nkoq7bo87h.jpg

and you might think he may have levelled up through opening boxes and expanding his cue collection

2rz6byi4dt0e.jpg

nope, not a big box opening/cue fan lol

@Nanny Ogg i think i may have found one off the all time greats in terms of xfering accounts

As long as he is giving away more than 100 lousy coins to random opponents then I hope I meet him on a table one day LOL
    Most people dislike coin transferers, whereas I only dislike the cheap ones LOL
    5lpnwjq762gh.png

......................................................................^^^^^^^^..............................................................

yep, that's a cheap one lol
    That is why i want the words

Chicken , seriously ,scary cat , Stop leaving the table
  • !Murray!Murray Posts: 88 Pool Player
    edited June 17
    5q5v4dmtjx9z.png

pg503072y7gv.png
    These are just from looking through the people in my league. I opened it on the old PC version yesterday afternoon.
    I also add all of the high level coin transferring accounts I face on Berlin as friends. It's interesting to see how much they can transfer in a week o:) o:) o:) o:)
    !Murray wrote: »
    5q5v4dmtjx9z.png

pg503072y7gv.png
    These are just from looking through the people in my league. I opened it on the old PC version yesterday afternoon.
    I also add all of the high level coin transferring accounts I face on Berlin as friends. It's interesting to see how much they can transfer in a week o:) o:) o:) o:)

I wish they'd transfer some of that to me LOL
    Seriously, Berlin PC is so easy to make coins. A lot of players don't know what they're doing and around 10% of them just quit the game straight away.
    Seriously, Berlin PC is so easy to make coins. A lot of players don't know what they're doing and around 10% of them just quit the game straight away.

It doesn't matter what table your playing on. They need to make there tracking system for coin transfer better. They need to fix this so we can enjoy our games.
    It's cool for me cuz I'm always trying to win leagues. It makes up for the people I quit on when I meet them for a 2nd time haha
    edited June 17

I have less than 10m ( almost there though, 9.6 atm LOL ) and it took me 6 years to reach my first 1m :D

Thanks to all those "lovely" transferers I've got nearly 10 times more in the last year LOL

However, at my rate of play and the tiers I dare to play in, the chances of me ever playing in Berlin are about the same as Donald Trump winning the Nanny Ogg Scholarship Award For The Least Sexist, Racist And Homophobic President In History LOL
    edited June 17
    It's cool for me cuz I'm always trying to win leagues. It makes up for the people I quit on when I meet them for a 2nd time haha

I am not playing for leagues but playing for fun and pass my time. They spoiling the game. It is not fun anymore