Please keep our forum rules in mind: we aspire to provide a safe environment for our users, so will not tolerate discriminatory, hateful, inflammatory or threatening posts. Thank you. http://mcgam.es/forum-rules
Please note that registration for the forum is age-restricted.

I once saw.....

SunidhifanSunidhifan Earthbound....Posts: 6,150 Pool Forum VIP
edited April 21 in Off Topic
I once saw an entire 5 bedroom, two story farmhouse vanish into thin above me from the F4 tornado that hit us directly while hiding from it in the basement corner....I was looking directly at the ceiling, the most terrifying sound I ever heard roared onto us....the floorboards above started dancing and bouncing in a way they are not made to do...and 8 seconds later there was nothing above us but debris flying around and the super dark, swirling clouds following the funnel.......... :*

I was 9 years old.... ;)

You get the idea.....

X5lbOom.gif
Post edited by Sunidhifan on

Comments

• G11gamingG11gaming Rock out :BPosts: 4,555 Pool Champion
    I once saw a flying fish whilst on a fishing trip off of the coast of Lanzarote. :open_mouth:
  • Nanny OggNanny Ogg Growing Old DisgracefullyPosts: 10,653 Pool Forum Veteran
    edited April 21
    I once saw Rod Stewart unloading something from the boot of his Jaguar on a side street in Mayfair, London.
    You wouldn't believe just how short he is LOL
  • Tálhá SájjádTálhá Sájjád UnknownsvillePosts: 672 Pool Expert
    I've (more than) once seen the examination hall in my dreams :s
  • COOLOCKERCOOLOCKER Secluder.Posts: 3,731 Pool Champion
    edited April 21
    I once saw a 747 plane being tested with new bolts/pins on its engines at Dublin airport, and it was doing somersaults in the air as it was doing so.

Way back in 1992, a 747 crashed into apprtments blocks in holland with disastrous consequences. A while after that, they where testing out new pins that held the engines onto the wings. Im not sure if it was just Dublin that the tests where held?

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/El_Al_Flight_1862

I had a mate who was working in Dublin airport at the time, and he told me that this testing was going to happen, and that the airport was going to be shut down while the testing was going on. I live close to Dublin airport, so i didnt have to go far to see this happening. I saw this 747 doing stuff that i thought was not possible for such a big plane.

It flew vertical runs, nosedived, flew sideways, and flew the tightest circles it could manage over a period of about 2 hours. Although it was a tragedy that led to it, it was amazing to see a 747 fly like that.

Nice thread @Sunidhifan
    Post edited by COOLOCKER on
  • Slartibartfast6Slartibartfast6 Posts: 462 Pool Pro
    I once saw Vic Tayback (Mel from the 70’s sitcom Alice) swallow 7 double rusty nails in less than an hour, shell out every penny of his dinner theater cash pay out to 2 scabby, heroin junky hookers & vomit twice before passing out cold in his bar stool. Late May 1989, I partied hard with that legendary Shakespearian class thespian. Pretty sure he croaked about a year later.
    edited April 21
  • SunidhifanSunidhifan Earthbound....Posts: 6,150 Pool Forum VIP
    I once saw two snakes (no idea what kind they were, but same species) trying to eat each other in the desert by Joshua Tree National Park....they looked so hilarious.....each had about 3 inches of the others tail swallowed....haahahahaha...rolling and writhing on the ground like some sort of animated geometric shape changing freak show...... :D

X5lbOom.gif
    edited April 21
    Sunidhifan wrote: »
    I once saw two snakes (no idea what kind they were, but same species) trying to eat each other in the desert by Joshua Tree National Park....they looked so hilarious.....each had about 3 inches of the others tail swallowed....haahahahaha...rolling and writhing on the ground like some sort of animated geometric shape changing freak show...... :D

X5lbOom.gif

lol, i once saw a video on youtube of a snake eating its own tail.

EDIT: had to go and look again . here it is:

I once saw

A ball of.........i dont know for sure?

It looked like a ball of sparks, and it was real small. Around the size of a marble. There was about 5 of us who saw it together, so we know what we saw was real.

I said on here before that i used to own a horse years ago. Well so did my friends, and we had a stable built in the fields beside us. We where out there one day feeding the horses, and one of the lads shouted "what the Effing eck is that". We all looked around to see this thing rising up through the air.

The chap who saw it first said he saw it come out from the ground as he was cleaning up. It rose straight up until we couldnt see it anymore, and moved real slow. Ive seen ball lightning on videos before, but this was a bit different, and im still no wiser to what it was.

• SunidhifanSunidhifan Earthbound....Posts: 6,150 Pool Forum VIP
    I once saw a feeder mouse live for more than a year in the aquarium of the Boa Constrictor it was supposed to be food for.....lol...My friend who was a Herpetologist and managed a huge pet shop in San Diego, CA had it in the store..... They used to sleep together...lol...too funny and that mouse could run all over the tank and the snake.... It would eat any other mouse dropped in there right away....

When the mouse died of natural causes, the snake pushed him around with his head, but still would not eat him....it was his pet....hahahahaha

X5lbOom.gif
    I once saw....

My mate being attacked by a swarm of wasps. We where out in the fields cutting down deadwood trees for the bonfire one halloween. My mate saw a wasp coming out of a hole in the ground, and had the bright idea to pee down the hole. Huge mistake.

Within about 1 minute, he was being atttacked by a swarm of around a hundred wasps or more, all going for him and not us. We all panicked and ran, but my mate stood there trying to fight them off. Eventually he did run, and managed to get far enough away for the attack to stop. Needless to say, he took a fair few stings on board, and needed to be hospitalised.

edited April 24
    I once saw Babs Windsor and Gloria Hunniford ( sorry, if you're not a Brit you won't know who they are :D ) falling out of a taxi blind drunk and raucous at a backstreet nightclub in the West End of London, both of them in their 60's at least, and dressed like Patsy out of AbFab, and I remember thinking "You go girls !... growing old disgracefully may not be very dignified but By God it's fun !" LOL
    Nanny Ogg wrote: »
    growing old

Oh, i dunno about that now Nan. They still do it for me :)
    COOLOCKER wrote: »
    growing old

I never knew you were a wrinkly wrangler Jimmy LOL
    growing old

lmao. Minus the wrinkles Nan, lol.
    growing old

ds3jlkwqiav9.jpg

growing old

ds3jlkwqiav9.jpg

OMG, lol. Its a date then, lol.

kz006npx6f1l.gif

fhdo7133aj9l.gif

kz006npx6f1l.gif

fhdo7133aj9l.gif

lol. (hopping, skipping and dancing away).
  • Slartibartfast6Slartibartfast6 Posts: 462 Pool Pro
    growing old

ds3jlkwqiav9.jpg

Oh my, would ya take a gander at the sweater kittens on that babe..