Please keep our forum rules in mind: we aspire to provide a safe environment for our users, so will not tolerate discriminatory, hateful, inflammatory or threatening posts. Thank you. http://mcgam.es/forum-rules
Please note that registration for the forum is age-restricted.

I once saw.....

Comments

• Nanny OggNanny Ogg Growing Old DisgracefullyPosts: 10,645 Pool Forum Veteran
    I once saw a Giant Manta Ray jump twice it's body length out of the sea less than 50 feet away from where I was sitting in a 6foot long plastic kayak while on a day cruise to watch the wildlife on an uninhabited island off the Mexican coast.
  • COOLOCKERCOOLOCKER Now you know.Posts: 3,701 Pool Champion
    Nanny Ogg wrote: »
    I once saw a Giant Manta Ray jump twice it's body length out of the sea less than 50 feet away from where I was sitting in a 6foot long plastic kayak while on a day cruise to watch the wildlife on an uninhabited island off the Mexican coast.

Wow, very nice Nan. Always wanted to go to Mexico myself, but never got the chance. Even if it was only for the food, which is one of my favourites, lol.
    edited April 25
    COOLOCKER wrote: »

Wow, very nice Nan. Always wanted to go to Mexico myself, but never got the chance. Even if it was only for the food, which is one of my favourites, lol.

You would love it Jimmy, especially if you went on the organised bar crawl we went on one night.

At one bar they had a girl dressed in what I can only describe as literally the "bare" minimum of material that could possibly constitute an actual bikini, ( and by anyones' standards she was a BIG girl lol ), coupled with a leather "holster" containing a bottle of tequila and 2 shot glasses.

Her job was to entice the guys to pay well over the odds for a shot or two which they had to down in one go while ogling her dancing in front of them, and at the end she would bop them on the top of the head while announcing "Now THAT'S a tequila slammer !"
    edited April 25

You would love it Jimmy, especially if you went on the organised bar crawl we went on one night.

At one bar they had a girl dressed in what I can only describe as literally the "bare" minimum of material that could possibly constitute an actual bikini, and by anyones' standards she was a BIG girl lol, coupled with a leather "holster" containing a bottle of tequila and 2 shot glasses.

Her job was to entice the guys to pay well over the odds for a shot or two which they had to down in one go while ogling her dancing in front of them, and at the end she would bop them on the top of the head while announcing "Now THAT'S a tequila slammer !"

lol. Now thats defo a slammer, lol. Still, would rather the Chille than the big girl.......big dont do it for me, lol.

While in Egypt, i was in Cairo at a fast food place. Cant remember if it was Mc D or something else, lol. Across the street, on the 2nd floor, there was a Belly dancer dancing around a table full of what looked like business men.

The sun was low, and it beemed through the window from behind the building. Ive never been more mesmorised in my life, lol. Dont even know if i ate the food, lol.

EDIT: Just to add. We where on a sort of crawl ourselves. One of those organised outings. She was peeling off slowly, and im not sure how far it went, as we had to move on. I was raging, lol.

At one bar they had a girl dressed in what I can only describe as literally the "bare" minimum of material that could possibly constitute an actual bikini, and by anyones' standards she was a BIG girl lol, coupled with a leather "holster" containing a bottle of tequila and 2 shot glasses.

lol. Now thats defo a slammer, lol. Still, would rather the Chille than the big girl.......big dont do it for me, lol.

While in Egypt, i was in Cairo at a fast food place. Cant remember if it was Mc D or something else, lol. Across the street, on the 2nd floor, there was a Belly dancer dancing around a table full of what looked like business men.

The sun was low, and it beemed through the window from behind the building. Ive never been more mesmorised in my life, lol. Dont even know if i ate the food, lol.

EDIT: Just to add. We where on a sort of crawl ourselves. One of those organised outings. She was peeling off slowly, and im not sure how far it went, as we had to move on. I was raging, lol.

I've never understood the appeal of belly dancing tbh, must be a guy thing I suppose LOL
    qcx8yvtlrq6a.gif

lol, close enough Nan. BTW, the men do it as well.
    qcx8yvtlrq6a.gif

Well if they are as overweight as the women then I still don't want to see all that jiggling cellulite LOL
    qcx8yvtlrq6a.gif

Well if they are as overweight as the women then I still don't want to see all that jiggling cellulite LOL

vj66a2a03bh6.jpg

Not a gif Nan. If you want to see more, well.... you know yourself, lol.
    Ok then, I think I could probably stand to see a little more of that, they say Google is your friend and under the circumstances I would have to agree LOL
    I once saw someone continually trying to make themselves look smart... and never quite getting the hang of it LOL

w4dqmegaf3vq.jpg
  • ZogggZoggg Posts: 1,065 Pool Champion
    A few years ago, I saw Billy Connolly coming out of a John Lewis shop pushing a pram.
    I once saw....

A double barrel shotgun pointing straight at my face. I know i have mentioned this before on here, but will tell it again anyways. I was walking to the local shopping centre where i live. As i approached a corner of the strret, a red beamer came around the corner, driving slowly.

As it came to a stop, the horn beeped, and the blacked out windows slowly started to roll down. I thought they where looking for directions and started to approach the car. As i got closer, a double barrelled shotgun popped out the window straight into my face.

They say your life flashes before your eyes when something like this happened, but for me, everything seemed to slow down, and go blurry. With that, i heard a lot of laughing, and the car sped away.

Thought i was a goner.
    I once saw....

A double barrel shotgun pointing straight at my face. I know i have mentioned this before on here, but will tell it again anyways. I was walking to the local shopping centre where i live. As i approached a corner of the strret, a red beamer came around the corner, driving slowly.

As it came to a stop, the horn beeped, and the blacked out windows slowly started to roll down. I thought they where looking for directions and started to approach the car. As i got closer, a double barrelled shotgun popped out the window straight into my face.

They say your life flashes before your eyes when something like this happened, but for me, everything seemed to slow down, and go blurry. With that, i heard a lot of laughing, and the car sped away.

Thought i was a goner.

Omg Jimmy, you survived thank god, but I bet your underpants didn't LOL
    I once saw....

Thought i was a goner.

Omg Jimmy, you survived thank god, but I bet your underpants didn't LOL

lol. Luckily i didnt go commando that day Nan. Uncomfortable walk home too, lmao.
  • SunidhifanSunidhifan Earthbound....Posts: 6,113 Pool Forum VIP
    I once saw the Indian Ocean look just like a desert for two days.....It was after a sandstorm hit us more than 800 miles from land in the middle of it, the sand was as fine as talcum powder and took more than two days to sink...the ocean was dead calm the whole time....
    It was so weird to go out on deck and see nothing but sand as far as you could see, and to hear the sound it made as our ship cut through it....very eerie.... :*

X5lbOom.gif
    edited May 8
    I once saw the most powerful machine made by man launch the Apollo 15 mission to the moon on July 26th, 1971 from the Kennedy Space Center Launch Complex 39 in Florida....

The Saturn V rocket....

WOW! is all I can say about that experience as a 13 year-old...... :o

X5lbOom.gif
  • David RohrerDavid Rohrer Posts: 851 Pool Expert
    what a perfect topic to throw this little jewel under :D :D :D ..... although my "once saw" was just last tuesday....

Alright, we're gonna leave NAMES out of this, to protect the innocent (and the STOO-PUD!! :D ) Not that you'd know them, but in case somehow they ever made way over here, no one is legally liable for privacy anythings..... but I get a visit from a Buckingham Deputy who informs me one neighbor, is accusing another neighbor, and FILING A REPORT mind you, for .........putting food in his mailbox.......... 😂🤣 the deputy says "this is why i sometimes hate my job..." LOL.... i'm like "i like foooOOOOD!!!" they can put food in MY mailbox! hahaha.... how do you even go about that? "yes, is this 911? i'd like to report an unusually cold and soggy, and UNSOLICITED reuben sandwich in my mailbox! please hurry!" ........LOL 😂🤣, i can't, .....the mental midgetry in even calling that in, let alone making a report/investigation of it, is astounding to me.
    edited May 19
    I once saw every adult I knew in my life openly cry for hours....including my father and other men ....which really confused me at 6 years old because that was the 60's and in those days, we were taught that real men do not cry.

It was November 22, 1963...and it took me quite a few years to really understand the significance of the event that occurred on that day.... :*

X5lbOom.gif
    I once saw somebody fall to their death....at least i think i did.

I was visiting my brothers house sometime ago, and there is a small airport nearby where they do parachuting from. We drove to a spot where there was a big open space for the parachutists to land, with some tall trees in the distance.

We watched as the folks came in from afar and landed in that open space, but after hearing a bit of a commotion, we noticed that one of the parachutists just kept going down without his chute open. He/she dissappered behind the trees in the distance, and we heard nothing from anyone if the parachutist survived or not.

My brother didnt want to stick around, and we decided to go before we heard anything. I never checked the news to see if i could find anything, but i reckon it was a case of not a happy ending.