Please keep our forum rules in mind: we aspire to provide a safe environment for our users, so will not tolerate discriminatory, hateful, inflammatory or threatening posts. Thank you. http://mcgam.es/forum-rules
Please note that registration for the forum is age-restricted.

Finally got back into Forum

d4ve_tvd4ve_tv Posts: 132 Pool Pro
I wonder if anyone else is having this issue. I'm using Chrome on my PC to access this forum. For some weird reason when I reboot or reopen Chrome and get "signed out", I of course get the "Sign In" prompt at the top right of the forum pages while I browse as a guest. So yes I can still view all the posts, I just can't reply because I'm not signed in. I can "sign in" at the main miniclip.com page but that doesn't sign me into the forum. And when I click the "Sign In" at the top right of the Forum pages, nothing happens. Literally nothing happens. The only way I've found around this is scrolling down to the end of a post' page and where it has Sign In or Register, instead of clicking on it with my left mouse button, I click with right mouse and select open in new window. Voila that works and I'm back in. Weird.

Comments

• SunidhifanSunidhifan Earthbound....Posts: 6,150 Pool Forum VIP
    edited April 25
    See this video for that problem...I cover how to deal with it on all three browsers....Edge, Chrome And Firefox... ;) ...

You can also try three other ways...

Click on a members name...
    From that tab...open a new tab and sign in....
    Right click on "Sign In" button and select open new tab....

That should help....It is an old issue that effects different people differently at different times...lol...
    I also believe it is a Vanilla Forums issue and not MiniClip.....

X5lbOom.gif
  • d4ve_tvd4ve_tv Posts: 132 Pool Pro
    Sunidhifan wrote: »

That should help....It is an old issue that effects different people differently at different times...lol...
    I also believe it is a Vanilla Forums issue and not MiniClip.....

X5lbOom.gif

Helpful video Sunidhifan! Forums issue eh? Hmmmmm. As long as it works right? :wink:
  • COOLOCKERCOOLOCKER Secluder.Posts: 3,731 Pool Champion
    I had trouble signing back in after my ban. Every time i tried, i had to go through a million verification posts, lol. The difference from Jeffs post though was that i was not getting the unsafe scripts messages etc, so my problem seemed to be different? I cant be too sure though if it was the same thing?

I usually click on a saved bookmark on my Maxthon browser home page that gets me straight in without logging in. But using that saved bookmark just wasnt working for me.

The way around it that i found was to right click on the "sign in" area, and open in incognito window. From there, i did the verification method again, and clicked all the "remember me" or "keep me logged in" boxes i could see. When i eventually got logged back into the site, i saved the address again as a new bookmark, and have been able to get straight back in again without any hassle.

Just thought i would to add this for another option to try.