Please keep our forum rules in mind: we aspire to provide a safe environment for our users, so will not tolerate discriminatory, hateful, inflammatory or threatening posts. Thank you. http://mcgam.es/forum-rules
If you are not currently able to login via Facebook login, please right click on the Facebook icon and choose the option to "open in a new tab". Thank you for understanding
Please note that registration for the forum is age-restricted.

Cue Chart sorted by FAST total

13»

Comments

• Nanny OggNanny Ogg Growing Old DisgracefullyPosts: 10,888 Pool Forum Veteran

l0m1iiv2yvwq.png
    t0zck55ew1bv.png

ok i'm jealous i want those! :D

Yeah right LOL
    I was jealous of those Legendary and Epic sdsf cues and wanted one until I discovered that I would still be paying a recharge fee in the pc versions, I absolutely detest paying Miniclip for the privilege of using a cue that I have already paid for !

• Nineballina GeNineballina Ge Posts: 593 Pool Expert
    Nanny Ogg wrote: »

l0m1iiv2yvwq.png
    t0zck55ew1bv.png

Yeah right LOL
    I was jealous of those Legendary and Epic sdsf cues and wanted one until I discovered that I would still be paying a recharge fee in the pc versions, I absolutely detest paying Miniclip for the privilege of using a cue that I have already paid for !

yeah that is a bit of a rip off, i think they want to induce people into paying the $$ for cues with no recharge, sneeky sneeky MC, but since i started collecting all these cues and really got into the scooping up all the legendaries and that i see these one off cues that i'll just never have and i dont care what stats or anything they have a wave of jealousy comes over me :D

since i started playing they havnt done any one off special collector cues or anything like that, not that im aware of anyway, i bought the 6th birthday ones from the pc version, and a couple of other "novelty" ones when i found out they were for sale for just coins on the pc version just scooped them all up but since january i havnt seen any special or one off cues, ive seen a lot of people with a cupid cue, dunno if that was from this year or a previous year? it wouldve been right at the start of me playing so maybe i missed it?

• Nanny OggNanny Ogg Growing Old DisgracefullyPosts: 10,888 Pool Forum Veteran
    edited June 10
    Nanny Ogg wrote: »

l0m1iiv2yvwq.png
    t0zck55ew1bv.png

Yeah right LOL

yeah that is a bit of a rip off, i think they want to induce people into paying the $$ for cues with no recharge, sneeky sneeky MC, but since i started collecting all these cues and really got into the scooping up all the legendaries and that i see these one off cues that i'll just never have and i dont care what stats or anything they have a wave of jealousy comes over me :D

since i started playing they havnt done any one off special collector cues or anything like that, not that im aware of anyway, i bought the 6th birthday ones from the pc version, and a couple of other "novelty" ones when i found out they were for sale for just coins on the pc version just scooped them all up but since january i havnt seen any special or one off cues, ive seen a lot of people with a cupid cue, dunno if that was from this year or a previous year? it wouldve been right at the start of me playing so maybe i missed it?

The days of one-off holiday event cues for 25 cash are long gone I'm afraid.

They always used to be 3-3-3-4 or 3-3-3-5 F.A.S.T cues anyway and were very much just a novelty for the collectors (since only a very few old schoolers still believe that the best cue is the standard 3-3-3 and the introduction of overpowered sdsf supercues like the Galaxy etc meant they created a new market for increasingly turbocharged monstercues even in the old pc version ), but they have changed to a more lucrative business model now, surprise surprise LOL, and sell 3 different versions of the same event cue with increasing stats for actual real life money instead.

There have been at least 3 different New Year, Xmas and Halloween cues if my memory serves me correctly, plus I think there may have been an Easter cue ( not too sure about that though ) and others, so there could be around about a dozen cues out there that you will never have LOL
13»