Please keep our forum rules in mind: we aspire to provide a safe environment for our users, so will not tolerate discriminatory, hateful, inflammatory or threatening posts. Thank you. http://mcgam.es/forum-rules
Please note that registration for the forum is age-restricted.

Guuys pleeeeaseee... :'(

kfsmnlbng12321kfsmnlbng12321 Posts: 3 New Member
Guuys.. please make an update to fix the following problem..
everytime i think im just unlucky and lucky at the same time..anyone can please.. explain me.. how can you lose a game when you pot your last ball and 8 black ball from 1 shot ? I mean, first you pot your last ball *ex : 4/5/9/6* then the 8 black ball ? .. i just spend 500 bux on a shot like that.. i know it isnt soo much for you, but for me at level 15 its something.. cuz i spend my money on cues, not on games..

Comments

• LifeEternalLifeEternal Posts: 517 Pool Expert
    Guuys.. please make an update to fix the following problem..
    everytime i think im just unlucky and lucky at the same time..anyone can please.. explain me.. how can you lose a game when you pot your last ball and 8 black ball from 1 shot ? I mean, first you pot your last ball *ex : 4/5/9/6* then the 8 black ball ? .. i just spend 500 bux on a shot like that.. i know it isnt soo much for you, but for me at level 15 its something.. cuz i spend my money on cues, not on games..

To win you need potting all your balls after potting the Black Ball.Moskow Tier-İnfo

• d4ve_tvd4ve_tv Posts: 132 Pool Pro
    Welcome to the Forum kfsmnlbng12321. You didn't say what Room, but you mentioned 500 bux which I'm assuming is 500 coins so that would mean Moscow. In Moscow you have to call your pocket on the 8 so the simple answer to your question is that if you contact your last ball and then proceed to pocket it and then the 8 ball is also pocketed on the same shot, it would be a loss because 1) you did not call your pocket that the 8 went into and 2) It's a loss just like if you had accidentally pocketed the 8 in the middle of the game. I hope this answers your question.
  • CorbyCorby Posts: 494 Pool Pro
    edited May 12
    Yes! Making the eight ball on the same shot as your last object ball is lose of game. This is the way it is, or should be around the world.
  • kfsmnlbng12321kfsmnlbng12321 Posts: 3 New Member
    Nooo, i mean 500 bux in totally, sorry, my mistake. ive spend 5x100 bux .. and every time same result :'( KARMA :'( do something..
  • JJoeJJoe OLD PC/MOBILE Posts: 878 Pool Expert
    Unfortunately you can't 'skill shot' the 8. It has to be made individually and as last ball.

• kfsmnlbng12321kfsmnlbng12321 Posts: 3 New Member
    pff.... then i think.. there is nothing to do about this..have a great day