Please keep our forum rules in mind: we aspire to provide a safe environment for our users, so will not tolerate discriminatory, hateful, inflammatory or threatening posts. Thank you. http://mcgam.es/forum-rules
If you are not currently able to login via Facebook login, please right click on the Facebook icon and choose the option to "open in a new tab". Thank you for understanding
Please note that registration for the forum is age-restricted.

Daily spin feature

xlmasterxlmaster Posts: 1 New Member
Hi< Don't know since when I have been playing this game, but the daily spin feature has never produced anything above 300 pool coins. So the question is, is it been designed in such a way that a player, especially a long-standing one - never gets any of the benefits it has got on the list and simply is there to mislead you like lottery tickets?
Tagged:

Comments

• Nanny OggNanny Ogg Growing Old DisgracefullyPosts: 10,890 Pool Forum Veteran
    Hello and welcome to the forum.

The answer to your question is that it is exactly like a lottery ticket, 99% of people will get small prizes 99% of the time.
    There's nothing misleading about that ( or indeed about lottery tickets ), that is how it is designed, and length of membership has no bearing on what you win or even if you win.
    Keep spinning that wheel and one day you might get lucky.
  • d4ve_tvd4ve_tv Posts: 190 Pool Pro
    Hi xlmaster, welcome to the forum.

I like Nanny's analogy to the wheel being like a lottery ticket. I would tell you it's random but randomized in a pot of more choices for lower coins than higher coins if that makes sense :smile:

You mentioned that you don't know since when you have been playing so I guess you can't give us an idea of how long you've been playing?!? Some people who have been playing for years can tell you that they've gotten every possible option on the wheel at least once. I've only been playing for 5 months and I hit the 5000 coins spot on the wheel once and I almost fainted! The other day I got the Rare box spot! Also almost fainted. Those are the best I've gotten so far.

You won't be hitting the "good" spots very often if at all, but yes that's intended and on purpose. It's a sad truth of the "wheel of fortune" :smile: Just don't look to the wheel to replenish your coin balance. It's just there for "fun" and your amusement as you waste 8 seconds of your life watching the wheel spin around and around and around and around and around and around and around and around and around and around and around and around and around and around and around and around and around and around and around and around and around and around and around and around ... you get the idea :wink: