Please keep our forum rules in mind: we aspire to provide a safe environment for our users, so will not tolerate discriminatory, hateful, inflammatory or threatening posts. Thank you. http://mcgam.es/forum-rules
If you are not currently able to login via Facebook login, please right click on the Facebook icon and choose the option to "open in a new tab". Thank you for understanding
Please note that registration for the forum is age-restricted.

totally unfair

FamousL0serFamousL0ser Posts: 6 New Member
well i spend my days and nights to won the weekly competition and i were doing my best and still doing.
this week i earn 1.9M almost 2M and from 3 days i was on the top in weekly competition leader board with 1.6M or 1.7M earning of the week. and today suddenly what is saw ? i saw i am on 145 position with 400 coins. as i remember the 2nd and 3rd guy is still on the same position. but why my earning got clean ? my league is still same ( GOLD ). i don't have any screen shot because i didn't thought this **** can happen with me. but you can check your data base and check my earning of these days. i want a answer why my earning of this week got clean ? and not others. all other guys are still on same position. its totally unfair. it can be a bug. it can't be a mistake.
only 1 day left for weekly competetion winner announcement i want to win this because i did hard work and earn 2M all other guys of my league didn't earn this much money. the guy who is on 2nd position he earned 500K only.
try to help me as soon as possible if someone can. my worst experience in my life. this is first time i face this in online gaming

Comments

• SunidhifanSunidhifan Earthbound....Posts: 6,412 Pool Forum VIP
    edited May 26
    Hello and welcome to the forum..... :)

Sorry to hear about your problem.
    However, I am pretty sure the issue is most likely some sort of glitch....and, like @Nanny Ogg said in your duplicate thread in "Off Topic" category, your only option is to submit a ticket to the Support Team at the Help Center with all the pertinent information you can provide in that initial ticket at the link below:

https://support.miniclip.com/hc/en-us

my worst experience in my life.

As to that, all I can say is don't ever get shot.....it is a much worse experience.... :*

X5lbOom.gif

• creativehottycreativehotty rainy season atmPosts: 2,206 Pool Champion
    i'll tell u whats totally unfair ... is to die at 27, never knowing what its like to b a husband, father etc... not ever fulfilling ur dreams or aspirations, and just all of a sudden its over ?? thats it ?? and now what ?? and ur concerned about a game ? hmmm time to re-evaluate one would think eh :/ life can totally be unfair and i dont mean just MC
  • The ScobesterThe Scobester Posts: 2,803 Pool Champion
    i'll tell u whats totally unfair ... is to die at 27, never knowing what its like to b a husband, father etc... not ever fulfilling ur dreams or aspirations, and just all of a sudden its over ?? thats it ?? and now what ?? and ur concerned about a game ? hmmm time to re-evaluate one would think eh :/ life can totally be unfair and i dont mean just MC

Wow miss hotty :/ lost my two last girls before Lady Geve,unlucky for sure,no game means nought in comparison,sadly missed but not forgotten <3 to Kathleen and Carol, 43 and 50 :|
    Thanks creative, life can be hard, but we will motor on B)

and hopefully have a lil fun while doin it hehehe :p

and hopefully have a lil fun while doin it hehehe :p

For sure :D

edited May 27
    this better be worth my 16 mins ROFL :D ;) i can think of other ways i can spend 16 mins, just saying hahaha :p
    edited May 27
    this better be worth my 16 mins ROFL :D ;) i can think of other ways i can spend 16 mins, just saying hahaha :p

enjoying it actually, thx for that :) @The Scobester see ya in 11 lol
    for 3 guys im thoroughly impressed, they scottish ? never heard em b4 ....true artists that can play instruments, a rarity indeed in this day <3 :) #amazedworth16mins :blush:
  • FamousL0serFamousL0ser Posts: 6 New Member

ouch
  • FamousL0serFamousL0ser Posts: 6 New Member
    so i think i should keep playing instead of wasting my time right ?
  • *Cheetah Girl**Cheetah Girl* Queen Bee Posts: 4,491 Pool Champion
    so i think i should keep playing instead of wasting my time right ?

:+1: :)
  • TrickshotGrampsTrickshotGramps Posts: 21 Pool Player
    No offense to you "creativehotty", but there is a section in one of the forums for non 8 ball pool related discussions, and your discussions belong there
    edited June 11
    No offense to you "creativehotty", but there is a section in one of the forums for non 8 ball pool related discussions, and your discussions belong there

Ummmm...no offense to you "TrickshotGramps, but creativehotty is not the one who led the discussion off topic here in the thread....if it even did get off-topic....mainly was a follow-on discussion related to what the true meaning of what "unfair" is.... ;)

Besides, it is not like it really matters that anyone would go off topic in a thread that has no merit to begin with.....I mean seriously....in my opinion, the OP is just childish gibberish.... :*

Silly threads get silly responses.... ;)

X5lbOom.gif
  • TrickshotGrampsTrickshotGramps Posts: 21 Pool Player
    to Sunidhifan - I will presume you are not American, which would explain your, in my opinion, rude response to me !! I know that on the home page, there are different sections to post questions in, and one of them is for "off topic" subjects. There is no way for me to know that the original post from "hotty" was posted in another section or whatever. And if you don't like to follow rules, as your comments re: "it is not like it really matters that anyone would go off topic in a thread that has no merit to begin with.....I mean seriously....in my opinion, the OP is just childish gibberish " then why even bother to be on this site or any..............rules are made to be followed, not broken.........you remind me of some of the cheating players in 8 ball pool
    edited June 19
    to Sunidhifan - I will presume you are not American, which would explain your, in my opinion, rude response to me !! I know that on the home page, there are different sections to post questions in, and one of them is for "off topic" subjects. There is no way for me to know that the original post from "hotty" was posted in another section or whatever. And if you don't like to follow rules, as your comments re: "it is not like it really matters that anyone would go off topic in a thread that has no merit to begin with.....I mean seriously....in my opinion, the OP is just childish gibberish " then why even bother to be on this site or any..............rules are made to be followed, not broken.........you remind me of some of the cheating players in 8 ball pool

You would be incorrect in your assessment....Born and raised in Minnesota, served 12 years in the US Navy...and I like Apple pie....so as American as anyone can get...thank you very much.... ;)

You jumped on creativehotty for something she did not start...and not on another thread, in this one...look back....the discussion about music was started by someone else.... :* … I simply pointed that out....did not insult you at all.....not that I can see of anyway....cannot say the same about your latest response at all.....talk about rude... :*

As to going off-topic in threads, it happens all the time here, in almost every thread....just look around...

As to rules, they are great and all that...but if even admins do not follow the rules (see this thread by George Sweeper the admin: https://www.miniclip.com/social/8-ball-pool/forum/en/#/discussion/28371/wanted-french-proof-reader-for-8-ball-pool).... rule # 1 clearly states, this is an English only forum...no posting allowed in other languages..... ;) ….what is good for the goose is good for the gander eh.... :)

You remind me of those demanding little middle eastern kids who think they can babble anything that comes to their 13 y/o minds without consequences, especially on FaceBook........I guess we all remind people of someone.... ;)

Have a nice day... :)

Edit: I have been a forum member since 2011....and I like it here....that is why I come here... ;) :)

X5lbOom.gif
  • Nanny OggNanny Ogg Growing Old DisgracefullyPosts: 10,890 Pool Forum Veteran
    edited June 19

Claiming that someone is rude ( which is patently not true btw ) which means they can't be American is possibly the funniest thing I have read all week LOL

Have you even looked at what the US is turning into since November 2016 ?

Everything good that America ever stood for has been torn up and thrown away by your current Administration and it might well behoove you to remember that the last time a government and it's people thought it was acceptable to rip children from the arms of their parents and put them in camps was back in the 1930/1940s.
    It was around that time that a whole nation just blindly followed the "rules" regardless of how disgusting and dehumanising some of those rules were.

I would normally say get off your high horse, but the horse died the same day you elected the orange monster.

Yes, this post is also totally off topic.... get over it.
    Post edited by Nanny Ogg on

duuuuh ahhh thanks :D B)
    Nanny Ogg wrote: »

Claiming that someone is rude ( which is patently not true btw ) then means they can't be American is possibly the funniest thing I have read all week LOL

Have you even looked at what the US is turning into since November 2016 ?

Everything good that America ever stood for has been torn up and thrown away by your current Administration and it might well behoove you to remember that the last time a government and it's people thought it was acceptable to rip children from the arms of their parents and put them in camps was back in the 1930/1940s.
    It was around that time that a whole nation just blindly followed the "rules" regardless of how disgusting and dehumanising some of those rules were.

I would normally say get off your high horse, but the horse died the same day you elected the orange monster.

Yes, this post is also totally off topic.... get over it.

LMA O NICE :smiley:
    Sunidhifan wrote: »

You would be incorrect in your assessment....Born and raised in Minnesota, served 12 years in the US Navy...and I like Apple pie....so as American as anyone can get...thank you very much.... ;)

You jumped on creativehotty for something she did not start...and not on another thread, in this one...look back....the discussion about music was started by someone else.... :* … I simply pointed that out....did not insult you at all.....not that I can see of anyway....cannot say the same about your latest response at all.....talk about rude... :*

As to going off-topic in threads, it happens all the time here, in almost every thread....just look around...

As to rules, they are great and all that...but if even admins do not follow the rules (see this thread by George Sweeper the admin: https://www.miniclip.com/social/8-ball-pool/forum/en/#/discussion/28371/wanted-french-proof-reader-for-8-ball-pool).... rule # 1 clearly states, this is an English only forum...no posting allowed in other languages..... ;) ….what is good for the goose is good for the gander eh.... :)

You remind me of those demanding little middle eastern kids who think they can babble anything that comes to their 13 y/o minds without consequences, especially on FaceBook........I guess we all remind people of someone.... ;)

Have a nice day... :)

Edit: I have been a forum member since 2011....and I like it here....that is why I come here... ;) :)

X5lbOom.gif

well said :D ;)