Please keep our forum rules in mind: we aspire to provide a safe environment for our users, so will not tolerate discriminatory, hateful, inflammatory or threatening posts. Thank you. http://mcgam.es/forum-rules
If you are not currently able to login via Facebook login, please right click on the Facebook icon and choose the option to "open in a new tab". Thank you for understanding
Please note that registration for the forum is age-restricted.

New 8 Ball Tournament suggestions

Justme2012Justme2012 Posts: 3 New Member
Hi all, used to play tourneys on here aswell as host them a few years back and was wondering if its still active enough here to host some more or even two can host it to reduce time constraints, Tournaments will be like we use too play with same basic rules which I will explain later, aswell as provide Tournament Award logos for winners to add to their signatures etc.
Let me know who like to participate so I have a rough Idea how many will join, 16-32 player preferably if people can pass the word on.
I may join myself if there aren't enough players but will see.
Please post your interests and suggestions.

Comments

• -Alyna-Alyna 80.9% Posts: 885 Pool Expert
    Do you play on PC? I have heard about you
  • Justme2012Justme2012 Posts: 3 New Member
    I do now, haven't really played in a long while though so don't expect much :)
  • -Alyna-Alyna 80.9% Posts: 885 Pool Expert
    Good games @Justme2012 thank you for playing
  • Nineballina GeNineballina Ge Posts: 596 Pool Expert
    16 players? lol

i'm pretty new here so i might be wrong, but i doubt there's 16 active members, let alone people willing to play in a tourney

i like the idea of a knockout tourney because work means i have trouble playing, keeping to a schedule etc, so dont want to hold up a tourney, but would maybe be interested, if you get a whole round of players playing, maybe gives you a bit more time to play, so maybe, and i like 9ball pool, quicker, and easier to play at work or whilst travelling, but there was a 9ball pool tourney here the first one i was ever in here and we could only get 6, all the action is on the mobile tourney thread, good thread for games, tourney etc, but i think on a good day, the best day when everyone is available the most there would be is 10, so yeah 16 i doubt will happen, good luck with it though :)

• JJoeJJoe OLD PC/MOBILE Posts: 958 Pool Expert
    Always up for a few games @Justme2012 :) Old PC
  • talha899ttalha899t Posts: 245 Pool Pro
    You're lying Joseph. You don't pick up my challenges.
    BTW I am in for any tourney which takes place. And yes, would love to play a few racks with you :)
  • JJoeJJoe OLD PC/MOBILE Posts: 958 Pool Expert
    talha899t wrote: »
    You're lying Joseph. You don't pick up my challenges.
    BTW I am in for any tourney which takes place. And yes, would love to play a few racks with you :)

lol we play a lot tho ;)
  • talha899ttalha899t Posts: 245 Pool Pro
    Only when you're winning. :p

Knockout tournament would be good. We may get 8 players.
  • RollYour RockRollYour Rock Posts: 259 Pool Pro
    I'll play... 8-ball or 9 👍
  • Marleen88Marleen88 Posts: 3 New Member
    Hi All. Is this event available for new comer?
    :)