Please keep our forum rules in mind: we aspire to provide a safe environment for our users, so will not tolerate discriminatory, hateful, inflammatory or threatening posts. Thank you. http://mcgam.es/forum-rules
If you are not currently able to login via Facebook login, please right click on the Facebook icon and choose the option to "open in a new tab". Thank you for understanding
Please note that registration for the forum is age-restricted.

Clossing Account

Malik NabeelMalik Nabeel Posts: 1 New Member
I want to close my miniclip account.

Comments

• Nanny OggNanny Ogg Growing Old DisgracefullyPosts: 10,890 Pool Forum Veteran
    edited June 2
    If you just want to close your account you can ask support to do that for you, but if you want to close your account and get all your data removed from Miniclip completely then see below... there is a link at the end.

Extract from Miniclips privacy policy.

How do I erase or restrict or update my data?

"If you no longer wish for us to use your data, please get in touch. Please note that this may affect the provision of our Services to you, for example, you may not be able to enter any competitions or make any in game purchases. You have the right to ask us to amend or update any of your data which is out of date or incorrect, or change the way we may use your data. You also have the right to ask us to delete any personal information which we are holding about you. You can also object to our processing of data about you, and we will consider any valid objections which you raise. In certain circumstances we may not be able to stop using your personal data but, if that is the case, we'll let you know and tell you why. If you wish to opt out of receiving any promotional emails or newsletters you can do so by clicking on the "unsubscribe here" link at the bottom of each email. To change or delete push notifications, visit the settings section on your device and select the appropriate setting, or change the settings on your browser if you are accessing any of our websites. If you have an account with us, in certain games, you can view and edit your profile to change the settings in order to prevent others being able to add you as a friend. If you wish to exercise any of the above rights, please get in touch with us by emailing dataprotection@miniclip.com."