Please keep our forum rules in mind: we aspire to provide a safe environment for our users, so will not tolerate discriminatory, hateful, inflammatory or threatening posts. Thank you. http://mcgam.es/forum-rules
If you are not currently able to login via Facebook login, please right click on the Facebook icon and choose the option to "open in a new tab". Thank you for understanding
Please note that registration for the forum is age-restricted.

Can't get a game

harryfiggmannharryfiggmann Posts: 5 Pool Player
Level 50 here and for quite some time, I have had less than 100 players online in Las Vegas, Jakarta, Toronto. There are times when the selector just sits there and spins and I can't get a single game. I end up having to go play in London or Sydney.

Any insight is appreciated.

Comments

• harryfiggmannharryfiggmann Posts: 5 Pool Player
    Also, when I play a different char Level 30 on my phone, there are hundreds if not thousands online in those venues.
  • Nanny OggNanny Ogg Growing Old DisgracefullyPosts: 10,876 Pool Forum Veteran
    Hi and welcome to the forum :)

I am presuming that you are talking about the new pc version ?
    It is still very sparsely populated compared to the old version, and there are just as many coin transferers as there are legit players in there.
    The mobile version has become far more popular than the pc versions over the last few years and there is no comparison, old pc has thousands of players, new pc only has a few hundred at best whereas mobile has literally millions !
    No, this is the iOS version for both iPad and iPhone
  • talha899ttalha899t Posts: 235 Pool Pro

Which version of game are you using?
  • 81U381U3 ¯\_(ツ)_/¯Posts: 1,250 Pool Champion
    Nanny Ogg wrote: »
    The mobile version has become far more popular than the pc versions over the last few years and there is no comparison, old pc has thousands of players, new pc only has a few hundred at best whereas mobile has literally millions !

Agreed, if you look at the amount of players available in each tier between PC and Mobile, it really is a long shot. Very easy to find a game in almost any tier on mobile, whereas the highest tiers on PC are ghost towns only populated by coin transfer players..
    talha899t wrote: »

Which version of game are you using?

Version 3.12.3 - 3539 (RLS) - (Production) - armv7 (CCFG: 689 | PCFG: 820)
    live/conf.689/poolserver-29.1.7/@poolserver
    You are using an old version of the game m8
    The latest v is 3.13.6
    Update your game
    That fixed it. Thanks!
    That fixed it. Thanks!

You're welcome :)
    And I forgot to say "Welcome to the forum" earlier...