Please keep our forum rules in mind: we aspire to provide a safe environment for our users, so will not tolerate discriminatory, hateful, inflammatory or threatening posts. Thank you. http://mcgam.es/forum-rules
If you are not currently able to login via Facebook login, please right click on the Facebook icon and choose the option to "open in a new tab". Thank you for understanding
Please note that registration for the forum is age-restricted.

Double Account? Link issues, please help.

I started playing 8 ball pool over a year ago. A friend of mine showed it to me on his phone and it looked like fun so i downloaded the app on my phone and started playing. On the app there are 4 options to sign in, facebook, google+, miniclip id, and play as guest. I chose to sign in with facebook since i didnt have a miniclip id. Anywho, up until a few days ago i always signed in with facebook on the app and played but recently i decided i wanted to go ahead and create a miniclip id. Created it and linked it to my facebook. So then i get on the app to play, but now since i have a miniclip id i chose the login with miniclip id option. After logging in I noticed my win/loss record was at 0 of 0. I thought maybe it would recognize my record since i linked it to my fb but it didnt. I logged out and chose the login with facebook option, and then my win loss record was back to what it had been. So then i logged of and then back on with my miniclip id and it was back to 0. Then i thought maybe it didnt get linked proprlerly or something so i went to miniclip.com and logged into my account and confirmed that they are linked. Yet still when i go to login with fb it has my original win loss record and when i login with my miniclip id it has 0 of 0. Why doesnt it recognize that they are linked? Its like 2 seperate accounts with 2 seperate records. I thought the whole purpose of linking the accounts is so that it would recognize that its me regardless of wether i login with fb ir with my miniclip id. I dont want 2 seperate win loss records. Has this happened to anyon else?

Comments

• Raquel OliveiraRaquel Oliveira Posts: 1,516 admin
    Hello @thj0kr and welcome to the Forum!

I have created a ticket with your issue and have already replied back to it.
  • thj0krthj0kr Posts: 4
    Thankyou Raquel, but as of today it is still the same. If i use the login with facebook option it has my original stats, when i login with my miniclip id its different.
  • thj0krthj0kr Posts: 4
    I have sent you the infirmation you requested in email, was it helpful or has there been any progress made on my issue?
  • Ahm RazAhm Raz Posts: 1
    what should I do? I'm on same trouble :-(
  • Same issue happened to me, however my original and main account was linked to miniclip from facebook, it has all my coins.. i unlinked and logged in with facebook, and i lost track of that account.. i tried to log on to it but it said the password was wrong and i tried resetting it but the email its linked to is @facebook.com which doesnt exist.. help
  • AgentCueballAgentCueball Posts: 9,722
    Check your case sensitive on email ... agentcueball@email.com is not the same as AgentCueball@email.com ...
    thj0kr wrote: »
    I have sent you the infirmation you requested in email, was it helpful or has there been any progress made on my issue?

I just replied back to your ticket, could you please take a look?
    Same issue happened to me, however my original and main account was linked to miniclip from facebook, it has all my coins.. i unlinked and logged in with facebook, and i lost track of that account.. i tried to log on to it but it said the password was wrong and i tried resetting it but the email its linked to is @facebook.com which doesnt exist.. help

When you unlink accounts from your Facebook connection, what can occasionally happen is creating another account, using the email you have set as primary on your Facebook account. Go to your Facebook profile, click on settings, and check what email appears as primary.

If you want to change the email for the account, or the password, contact our customer support team and we will be able to make the changes for you (provided you can confirm account ownership).
  • boy2244boy2244 Posts: 5
    my friend hacked my account and when I have recovered my account I observed that he unlinked my facebook account from miniclip when I relinked it it work fine on pc but when I opened my id on mobile my rank was 1 and all my stats were zero plz fix my account cuz it was on 83 rank plz miniclip help me what do I do and when I change my password it says wrong password miniclip this is my favorite game plz fix my account
    edited August 2015
    my friend hacked my account and when I have recovered my account I observed that he unlinked my facebook account from miniclip when I relinked it it work fine on pc but when I opened my id on mobile my rank was 1 and all my stats were zero plz fix my account cuz it was on 83 rank plz miniclip help me what do I do and when I change my password it says wrong password miniclip this is my favorite game plz fix my account

Did you get banned message ?
    agent cue ball plz help
    when I open www.miniclip.com then I click login with facebook then it takes me to my 83 ranked account but when I open 8 ball pool on www.facebook.com with same account it shows my stats zero and same happens on mobile help me plz I am very worried I really love this game help me
    edited August 2015
    boy2244 wrote: »
    when I open www.miniclip.com then I click login with facebook then it takes me to my 83 ranked account but when I open 8 ball pool on www.facebook.com with same account it shows my stats zero and same happens on mobile help me plz I am very worried I really love this game help me

First let's try this ... clear your cache

You might want to check your case sensitive on your login email

agentcueball@blah.com is NOT the same as AgentCueball@blah.com

If no success ... then take a look at this Miniclip's zendesk's facebook questionaires

Hope that helps
  • boy22441boy22441 Posts: 1
    edited August 2015
    does not work at all my email is [Removed by Moderator] but 250 coins in facebook and mobile but 14m (which is original) opens on miniclip.com
    Post edited by Dalton Moderator on
  • Dalton ModeratorDalton Moderator Forum Moderator Los Angeles, CAPosts: 6,951 mod
    boy22441 wrote: »
    does not work at all my email is [Removed by Moderator] but 250 coins in facebook and mobile but 14m (which is original) opens on miniclip.com

Hi @boy22441,

I removed your email above for your safety and privacy. Unfortunately, we won't be able to help here on the forum, but our support department can. Please submit a support ticket with Miniclip's Customer Service Department. Please briefly describe the situation, and they will be more than happy to look at your account and help.

Please allow a few days for a response.

To open a new support ticket, please visit https://miniclip.zendesk.com/hc/en-us/requests/new

Best of luck,
    Dalton
  • i have submitted my request since one week but no one is paying me attention i have not played game since 4 weeks plz help
  • boy2244 wrote: »
    i have submitted my request since one week but no one is paying me attention i have not played game since 4 weeks plz help

@boy2244
    Hi i have exactly the same problem as u , u can only access your main acc from miniclip.com and logging on to your facebook but when ever u login directly from your mobile devices or facebook.com then 8ball pool it brings up a different acc (for my case my miniclip id though it appears as my facebook) meaning i can only access my main acc through miniclip.com n logging in with facebook.
    We need help on this issue because it is as if the facebook profile has been split in two (1)The main profile accessible ONLY through miniclip.com and (2)Accessible through mobile devices or facebook.com

Any help is welcome.
    Thanks
  • Dalton ModeratorDalton Moderator Forum Moderator Los Angeles, CAPosts: 6,951 mod
    boy2244 wrote: »
    i have submitted my request since one week but no one is paying me attention i have not played game since 4 weeks plz help

Hi @boy2244,

Can you please send me a private message with the ticket number?

Thanks,
    Dalton
  • rkmbjwkwrkmbjwkw Posts: 2
    I have an 8 ball pool account that's connected to Facebook but I
    don't use that 8 ball pool account anymore so how do you remove
    the account from Facebook so that I can connect my new 8 ball
    pool account to my Facebook