Please keep our forum rules in mind: we aspire to provide a safe environment for our users, so will not tolerate discriminatory, hateful, inflammatory or threatening posts. Thank you. http://mcgam.es/forum-rules
Please note that registration for the forum is age-restricted.

transfer account or connect with another

Hi,

I am currently playing 8 ball pool on Android device with my google+ account and I want to be able to play with that account on iOS device. Is there any way to login with google+ on iOS 8 ball pool? Or is there possibility to connect this account to another on ios so that I can continue playing there?

Thanks

Comments

• OhibeansOhibeans Posts: 762 admin
    Hi Branislav, our Support team will be able to help you with this - I've created a ticket from your message, so look out for a response soon to the email address you use for the forum.
  • obsessed2obsessed2 Posts: 1
    I have the same question?
  • DaltonDalton Forum Moderator Los Angeles, CAPosts: 6,899 mod
    Hi @obsessed2,

Branislav was advised to create a ticket with our support department for help. Since you have the same question as him, that would be your best option too! :)

Please visit support.miniclip.com and create a new ticket with your questions.

Best of luck,
    Dalton
  • Daniel JumeauDaniel Jumeau Posts: 1
    edited June 2015
    Hi
    I want to swap over fac ebook accounts from my dad's Facebook to mine. But there is no button to say swap accounts or nothing please help I am also using a android

Please email me through Facebook because I will not be able to see it Thanks

Moderator Edit: Multiple posts merged.
    Post edited by m4rt1n on
    But there is no button to say swap accounts or nothing

Hi Daniel,

Sorry, you're not seeing that button because it is not possible.

Dalton
  • rana719rana719 Posts: 1
    edited August 2015
    Hi
    I'm lose my guest I'd tell me how I'm recover my guest I'd I don't know what happen I'm doing offline guest and sing in again then come new guest I'd come..
  • I want to transfer my cash to my another I'd is it possible
  • Un IdentifiedUn Identified Posts: 1
    edited October 2015
    Hello there, I want to transfer my (coins + experience + level) I.e. everything from facebook login ID to my Google ID on 8 ball pool. Is there any possibility ? Thankyou
    rana719 wrote: »
    Hi
    I'm lose my guest I'd tell me how I'm recover my guest I'd I don't know what happen I'm doing offline guest and sing in again then come new guest I'd come..

Hi @rana719,

Sorry, there is no way to recover a guest account because those details aren't permanently stored anywhere on Miniclip's servers like they would be when you create an account. All serious gamers who wish to retain their gaming stats are encourage to create an account with Miniclip.com or use their Facebook.com profile. If you require further help in setting up an account, please let us know. :)

Dalton
    I want to transfer my cash to my another I'd is it possible
    Hello there, I want to transfer my (coins + experience + level) I.e. everything from facebook login ID to my Google ID on 8 ball pool. Is there any possibility ? Thankyou

Hi there,

Sorry, this is not a possibility, but you may be interested in our Gifting option. You can read more about it here: http://blog.miniclip.com/2015/03/12/gifting-get-free-coins-in-8-ball-pool/

Dalton
  • Branislav wrote: »
    Hi,

I am currently playing 8 ball pool on Android device with my google+ account and I want to be able to play with that account on iOS device. Is there any way to login with google+ on iOS 8 ball pool? Or is there possibility to connect this account to another on ios so that I can continue playing there?

Thanks
    I same question, help me plz.
    Branislav wrote: »
    Hi,

Thanks
    I same question, help me plz.

Please open a support ticket with our support department for an answer to this question. To open a new support ticket, please visit https://miniclip.zendesk.com/hc/en-us/requests/new

Best of luck,
    Dalton
  • Hello!! I want to de-activate my current account which is linked to facebook so that i may link my new account to my facebook.please guide me how can i de-activate my account and link my new account with facebook.
    thank you
  • *tareko**tareko* Posts: 3,529 Pool Champion
    Axif Anwar wrote: »
    Hello!! I want to de-activate my current account which is linked to facebook so that i may link my new account to my facebook.please guide me how can i de-activate my account and link my new account with facebook.
    thank you

impossible bro !!!
  • Branislav wrote: »
    Hi,

Thanks
    I have the same question
  • AlisaNTonikAlisaNTonik Bosnia and HerzegovinaPosts: 1,400 mod
    Branislav wrote: »
    Hi,

Thanks
    I have the same question

Please contact our Support team,they will help you more :

https://miniclip.zendesk.com/hc/en-us/requests/new
  • Dhrutiman PadubidriDhrutiman Padubidri Posts: 1 New Member
    Hi there I am currently logged in to my 8 ball pool account using Google+ and I need to connect it to my facebook account in order to connect with friends and get coins. Please help me link both the accounts.
  • The-IndianThe-Indian Artist of the Year - 2016Posts: 1,776 Pool Champion
    Hi there I am currently logged in to my 8 ball pool account using Google+ and I need to connect it to my facebook account in order to connect with friends and get coins. Please help me link both the accounts.

I don't think you can link them now.
    http://www.miniclip.com/social/8-ball-pool/forum/en/#/discussion/4765/linking-fb-and-miniclip-id

http://www.miniclip.com/social/8-ball-pool/forum/en/#/discussion/15846/link-regular-account-with-facebook-account
  • omgsunomgsun Posts: 2,239 Pool Champion
    I want to transfer my cash to my another I'd is it possible

not allowed
  • PURVDOGPURVDOG Posts: 1 New Member
    Is it still not possible to merge 2 accounts? Why can't I combine my old miniclip account with my new facebook account? Both have money and xp.