Please keep our forum rules in mind: we aspire to provide a safe environment for our users, so will not tolerate discriminatory, hateful, inflammatory or threatening posts. Thank you. http://mcgam.es/forum-rules
Please note that registration for the forum is age-restricted.

transfer account or connect with another

Comments

• The-IndianThe-Indian Posts: 1,806 Pool Champion
    edited December 2016
    PURVDOG wrote: »
    Is it still not possible to merge 2 accounts? Why can't I combine my old miniclip account with my new facebook account? Both have money and xp.

You can ask moderators or administrators for more details.
  • jojoljojo12345@gmail.cojojoljojo12345@gmail.co Posts: 3 New Member
    I have facebook account in 8ball pool but Facebook name is something else and something else on the 8 ball pool
  • SunidhifanSunidhifan Earthbound....Posts: 5,030 Pool Forum VIP
    I have facebook account in 8ball pool but Facebook name is something else and something else on the 8 ball pool

That is a problem that probably only @Raquel MC will be able to help you with.... ;)

My tag for her should work to get her attention to the matter.....I would bet private messages with her would be the best option for this matter.....good luck.... :)
    edited January 21

Go to "Edit" profile page and there is an option of "Display Name" to select a Miniclip account or Facebook name. But be sure to login first.

http://www.miniclip.com/user/settings/en/
  • Devil My VeinsDevil My Veins Posts: 1 New Member
    edited January 25
    hi,
    i m 8 ball pool user but my week league are not work, mean my wining not count with my league, why this prom occure with my account??i m play with my iphone ios 10.2 version and without jail break, no cheat r no any guide line support, i am simple user why block my league wining, i can you prove of account screen shot, i attached my screen shot please resolve my problem as soon as posible,
    Post edited by AlisaNTonik on
    edited January 25
    hi,
    i m 8 ball pool user but my week league are not work, mean my wining not count with my league, why this prom occure with my account??i m play with my iphone ios 10.2 version and without jail break, no cheat r no any guide line support, i am simple user why block my league wining, i can you prove of account screen shot, i attached my screen shot please resolve my problem as soon as posible,

Read this in the link below -

https://support.miniclip.com/hc/en-us/articles/115001105368-Suspensions-bans-and-exploits-related-related-issues-

If you still have questions about why your Weekly winnings was suspended, then contact Miniclip helpline through the link below -

https://miniclip.zendesk.com/hc/en-us/requests/new
    Post edited by AlisaNTonik on
  • 0552096129mrd0552096129mrd Posts: 1 New Member
    Hello everyone
    I was playing this game on a Samsung device
    And now I do have an iPhone
    How could I switch from google play account to an iOS account?
  • Aviatoru9999Aviatoru9999 Posts: 1 New Member
    I was banned on facebook account(I do not why) and now Iam playing with miniclip account. How I can transfer miniclip account on facebook account ?
  • bnhadinazbnhadinaz Posts: 1 New Member
    hack 8ball pool
  • kassyana_1988kassyana_1988 Posts: 2 New Member
    hei daca joc de pe telefon sau de pe pc ,asta inseamna ca transfer coins?
  • kassyana_1988kassyana_1988 Posts: 2 New Member
    si **** schibati bilele cand cineva incearca sa imi blocheze bila neagra cu priile mele bile si totusi il lasati sa castige jocul?
  • 10k             10k Posts: 1,709 Pool Champion
    I know it was an old discussion but if anyone wants to play with a google account on ios, click reset password (the pool password not google) then change it (it can be the same one) then log in on ios like if it was a miniclip account :)
  • KoustubhKoustubh Posts: 2 New Member
    I have an account which is connected to google+ id on my tablet can i connect this account to facebook?
    Koustubh wrote: »
    I have an account which is connected to google+ id on my tablet can i connect this account to facebook?

Yes, you can but you need to use that same email address for facebook which you use for Miniclip.
  • Rizka Novia CRizka Novia C Posts: 2 New Member
    I am playing 8 ball pool with my google+ account and I want start to play with my facebook account. Is there any way to transfer all data or to connect this account to my facebook so that I can continue playing with my old data?
    thank you.
    I am playing 8 ball pool with my google+ account and I want start to play with my facebook account. Is there any way to transfer all data or to connect this account to my facebook so that I can continue playing with my old data?
    thank you.

If your facebook account has different email address then you can't.
  • Rizka Novia CRizka Novia C Posts: 2 New Member
    The-Indian wrote: »
    thank you.

the how if it has the same email address?
    The-Indian wrote: »
    thank you.

the how if it has the same email address?

Then log in to facebook and open 8 ball there. It will load your stats of Miniclip account. That's it.
  • Tony DeeTony Dee Posts: 1 New Member
    how do i connect with a friend through facebook i cant find him anywhere in the search bar or anything and its fustrating can someone help please?
    Tony Dee wrote: »
    how do i connect with a friend through facebook i cant find him anywhere in the search bar or anything and its fustrating can someone help please?

You can't find your friend if your friend is offline. There is no other choice than to keep trying your luck.