Please keep our forum rules in mind: we aspire to provide a safe environment for our users, so will not tolerate discriminatory, hateful, inflammatory or threatening posts. Thank you. http://mcgam.es/forum-rules
Please note that registration for the forum is age-restricted.

transfer account or connect with another

13»

Comments

• Ronaldo SarmientoRonaldo Sarmiento Posts: 1 New Member
    Hello, Please help me, i accidentally logged in using my Google+ account for 8 Ball Pool instead of Facebook account. Can anyone help me from the team to Sync it if possible?
  • G11gamingG11gaming It's all good :) Posts: 2,495 Pool Champion
    Hello, Please help me, i accidentally logged in using my Google+ account for 8 Ball Pool instead of Facebook account. Can anyone help me from the team to Sync it if possible?

You can always log out and log back in using your fb account - as the two can't be merged.
    Click on the cog in the bottom left corner of the screen/then log out/then log in via fb or miniclip.
    7vrupdamgc66.png
    22tg1c3vmfic.png

• polarisgodpolarisgod Posts: 14 New Member
    Don't know if this is helpful, but I log in to the game on facebook, through an android emulator, and on a tablet and can use either pool account that I have by uninstalling and reinstalling the game and logging into which ever account I want to use at that time. I have done this many many times (LOOOONG story!) and never loose my data on either account. Just my 2cents...
  • Vâts ÁñândVâts Áñând Posts: 2 New Member
    i logged in pool by my facebook account in mobile phone and pc. both logged accounts were different even if my facebook account is same
  • killertuneekillertunee Posts: 1 New Member
    I have a guest account becuase it wouldnt let me make a miniclip with all my coins and level and things on is there a way i can log in with facebook but keep all of my things
  • Florin PanaitFlorin Panait Posts: 1 New Member
    I want to move my account on another facebook!
  • chickennu96041achickennu96041a Posts: 1 New Member
    i want to log out of my account im using right now and swith to facebook account but im on computer website. is it possible?
  • Phillip PacierPhillip Pacier Posts: 2 New Member
    Good morning! I have been playing for a long time with my G+ account. Is it possible to also sign in with Facebook and combine the two? Thanks!
  • RaquelRaquel Posts: 1,506 admin
    Good morning! I have been playing for a long time with my G+ account. Is it possible to also sign in with Facebook and combine the two? Thanks!

Hello and welcome to the Forum! It may be possible to do, however only our Support team is able to do that.

Please go to https://miniclip.zendesk.com/hc/en/requests/new and create a ticket with Player Support. Include your unique ID (or email login), as well as a brief summary of your issue (same as you did above). Once you create it, come back here and post your ticket number (you will be assigned one once the ticket is created), so we can help speed up the process.
  • Phillip PacierPhillip Pacier Posts: 2 New Member
    Thank you!
    Your request (1386025) has been received and is being reviewed by our support staff.
  • krishnashahi99krishnashahi99 Posts: 1 New Member
  • ParitoshParitosh Posts: 3 New Member
    Hello everyone
    I was playing this game on a Samsung device
    And now I do have an iPhone
    How could I switch from google play account to an iOS account?

I am having the same problem, have you found any solution?
  • Prabhmeet SinghPrabhmeet Singh Posts: 2 New Member
    Hello Everyone..
    I am not able to see my profile picture of facebook on my 8 ball pool account..
    But instead of that I see profile picture of my another id which is already banned by miniclip..
    I've also tried editing my profile on Miniclip.com but nothing happened.....
    Please help me....
  • Junaid QadeerJunaid Qadeer Posts: 2 New Member
    I want to move my account on another facebook!

• La GuaLa Gua Posts: 3 New Member
    Hello Admins! Sorry to bother you. I need help with the 8 ball pool game. I can share my achievements on my facebook wall, but I can not link my account with facebook, I can only post on my facebook wall if I win a game or if I lose in a match. But I can not link it.

Hola Administradores!Disculpen que los moleste.Necesito ayuda con el juego de 8 ball pool.Puedo compartir mis logros en mi muro de facebook, pero no puedo vincular mi cuenta con facebook, solo puedo publicar en mi muro de facebook si gano una partida o si pierdo en una partida.Pero no puedo vincularla.
    Num. Ticket #1601152
    Hello Admins! I need to share my achievements on my facebook wall, but I can not link my account with facebook, I can only post on my facebook wall if I win a game or if I lose in But I can not link it. I want to connect my miniclip account with facebook since the application of the game.

Num. Ticket is # 1601152
  • Shahriyar HridoyShahriyar Hridoy Posts: 1 New Member
    hi....is there any way to change my pool name??i want to change it..i try many time but failed ...plz help
  • Swemfri HendrikSwemfri Hendrik Posts: 1 New Member
    hi.. i am newbie at 8BP.. i did mistake for using Mood/Cheat 8BP by link.. so that my ID which linked to FB got suspend.. i promise that i would never do it again.. now i use 8BP application from playstore ( Android )..

can i get unbanned my last ID.. because i spent lot of money buying cue and coin there.. thx.. need a respon to swemfri@gmail.com or wempy23@yahoo.com
  • SunidhifanSunidhifan Earthbound....Posts: 5,030 Pool Forum VIP
    edited September 20
    hi....is there any way to change my pool name??i want to change it..i try many time but failed ...plz help

Hello and welcome to the forum....... :)

See this thread for the answer to your question:
    https://www.miniclip.com/social/8-ball-pool/forum/en/#/discussion/26984/user-name

hi.. i am newbie at 8BP.. i did mistake for using Mood/Cheat 8BP by link.. so that my ID which linked to FB got suspend.. i promise that i would never do it again.. now i use 8BP application from playstore ( Android )..

can i get unbanned my last ID.. because i spent lot of money buying cue and coin there.. thx.. need a respon to swemfri@gmail.com or wempy23@yahoo.com

If you used nefarious methods on an account...and got caught, they will never unban that account..... :*
    And properly so IMO.... ;) ...consider it a lesson learned.... :|

Your only option is to continue playing on your new account and remain honest.... ;)

X5lbOom.gif

13»