Please keep our forum rules in mind: we aspire to provide a safe environment for our users, so will not tolerate discriminatory, hateful, inflammatory or threatening posts. Thank you. http://mcgam.es/forum-rules
Please note that registration for the forum is age-restricted.

transfer account or connect with another

124»

Comments

• ganuiyerganuiyer Posts: 1 New Member
    Hello Everyone,

New Rules is Android associates Google Account via "Google Play".
    In Google Play you have to goto Settings -> Remove Ticks from Sign in to games automatically & Use this account to sign in.

Now log off from Miniclip Game & try to log back in. It will ask for different profiles.

Hope this helps
  • BoogieFlameBoogieFlame Posts: 1 New Member
    Can somone please help me? I am currently playing on android with my google+ account but i want to transfer it onto a miniclip id.
  • SunidhifanSunidhifan Earthbound....Posts: 5,209 Pool Forum VIP
    edited November 18
    Can somone please help me? I am currently playing on android with my google+ account but i want to transfer it onto a miniclip id.

Hello and welcome to the forum...... :)

I am sorry, but I personally know nothing about mobile issues and accounts..... :/

There are quite a few mobile players around who may be able to help......you also have the option to submit a support request from the Help Center.....they may have an answer as well, although you will have to wait a while for a response from them....7-10 business days (M-F) is the norm I believe....here is the link for them:

https://support.miniclip.com/hc/en-us

Good luck.... :)

X5lbOom.gif
  • HafijurHafijur Posts: 1 New Member
    But there is no button to say swap accounts or nothing

Hi Daniel,

Sorry, you're not seeing that button because it is not possible.

Dalton

h
124»