Please keep our forum rules in mind: we aspire to provide a safe environment for our users, so will not tolerate discriminatory, hateful, inflammatory or threatening posts. Thank you. http://mcgam.es/forum-rules
If you are not currently able to login via Facebook login, please right click on the Facebook icon and choose the option to "open in a new tab". Thank you for understanding
Please note that registration for the forum is age-restricted.

What music did you listen to last?

Comments

• COOLOCKERCOOLOCKER Secluder.Posts: 3,801 Pool Champion
  • COOLOCKERCOOLOCKER Secluder.Posts: 3,801 Pool Champion
  • MozoidMozoid Posts: 773 Pool Expert
  • Davy DacueDavy Dacue To He!! and Back.Posts: 2,669 Pool Champion
  • ZX 10 RZX 10 R Kawasaki Ninja ZX-10RPosts: 612 Pool Expert
  • MozoidMozoid Posts: 773 Pool Expert
  • creativehottycreativehotty rainy season atmPosts: 2,206 Pool Champion

I'm curious as to how many here will understand the lyrics!
    @Nanny Ogg @Sunidhifan @David Rohrer

1 of my fave bands :D
  • David RohrerDavid Rohrer Posts: 851 Pool Expert

I'm curious as to how many here will understand the lyrics!
    @Nanny Ogg @Sunidhifan @David Rohrer

1 of my fave bands :D

One of mine too Hotty. And yeah Tyler, i get that song.... i consider myself a "strong" person of mind and heart and soul. That one gets me where it matters though, because of those i knew who weren't...... I like "What a Shame" also from them (and MANY MANY others).
    edited November 2017
    Gonna go all deep on you here and bare all, in the line of that topic. I am sometimes, to the feeling he is expressing of myself, but NOT from drugs,and alcohol and such but from being weary in that fight. I was raised be kind and giving of those in need and always tried to live that way. Once you have been taken advantage of and KNOW it, by those who ACT in need but who really aren't, it starts to change you. And it's subtle at first but then this world can harden your heart to stone the more you see the character of a LOT of folks that inhabit it with us. I know a guy who stood IN THE POURING RAIN on a corner, with a sign saying "will work for food, hungry" or something to that effect. We didn't even know where he went, he said was going to store. Like 3 hours later he pops back in, with a WAD of cash, i don't even remember but it was OVER 300dollars!!! and asking us to come help, "i got a MOUNTAIN of food up in the woods too!"......where people were feeling sorry for his dumbazz and buying food at one of the THREE fast food places there at that intersection and he'd run up and toss it in a pile in the woods behind the shopping center and go back down there...............THAT right THERE, is what put the nail in the coffin of my sympathetic heart my mother raised me to have for others. Then seeing people do the same thing, even a lady in a scooter, and then go get in a NICE car at end of day with God knows (and her) how much $$ ppl gave her........they make a LIVING, off of scamming others. THAT, is the area of MY heart that relates to this "who are you" (of me) in this song. I worry i might miss the one who IS in true need, AND we're taught "be aware, for you may be entertaining Angels, and unaware" . So when i deny that person, because of my DOUBT now, and it was a TEST, of my character..........yeah, you get it :wink: Anyway, from the angle he was coming from in the song i relate to my friends who have OD'd on heroine, or killed themselves when they couldn't see the way out, and couldn't muster the courage to REACH OUT for help. In myself, i see it in the vein of what i explained above. We ALL have area to improve :wink:

And to put it back on topic, what i'm last listening too while typing this. Dre, talkin' to my diary :smile:
  • SilentR4ySilentR4y Machismo Town Posts: 2,460 Pool Champion
    edited November 2017
    Gonna go all deep on you here and bare all, in the line of that topic. I am sometimes, to the feeling he is expressing of myself, but NOT from drugs,and alcohol and such but from being weary in that fight. I was raised be kind and giving of those in need and always tried to live that way. Once you have been taken advantage of and KNOW it, by those who ACT in need but who really aren't, it starts to change you. And it's subtle at first but then this world can harden your heart to stone the more you see the character of a LOT of folks that inhabit it with us. I know a guy who stood IN THE POURING RAIN on a corner, with a sign saying "will work for food, hungry" or something to that effect. We didn't even know where he went, he said was going to store. Like 3 hours later he pops back in, with a WAD of cash, i don't even remember but it was OVER 300dollars!!! and asking us to come help, "i got a MOUNTAIN of food up in the woods too!"......where people were feeling sorry for his dumbazz and buying food at one of the THREE fast food places there at that intersection and he'd run up and toss it in a pile in the woods behind the shopping center and go back down there...............THAT right THERE, is what put the nail in the coffin of my sympathetic heart my mother raised me to have for others. Then seeing people do the same thing, even a lady in a scooter, and then go get in a NICE car at end of day with God knows (and her) how much $$ ppl gave her........they make a LIVING, off of scamming others. THAT, is the area of MY heart that relates to this "who are you" (of me) in this song. I worry i might miss the one who IS in true need, AND we're taught "be aware, for you may be entertaining Angels, and unaware" . So when i deny that person, because of my DOUBT now, and it was a TEST, of my character..........yeah, you get it :wink: Anyway, from the angle he was coming from in the song i relate to my friends who have OD'd on heroine, or killed themselves when they couldn't see the way out, and couldn't muster the courage to REACH OUT for help. In myself, i see it in the vein of what i explained above. We ALL have area to improve :wink:

well said, and for me it was when i was driving thru the states to come back to canada, i encountered a young woman with a stroller (dont know if there was even a baby in there) who asked me for some cash, saying she was stranded at the shopping mall and needed gas money to get back home ...i gave her some of the last of my money, and barely was able to make it home myself !! after i did ofc, someone approached me and said that she had been there all day scamming ppl w that story, so that did it for me :s :( can also relate on the ppl i knew who OD' and others who killed themselves ...took the easy way out :| :'(
  • Nanny OggNanny Ogg Growing Old DisgracefullyPosts: 10,890 Pool Forum Veteran
    SilentR4y wrote: »

As soon as I started listening to this my immediate reaction was "Sounds just like Rammstein !", so I went to the youtube page and yep, I was right LOL
    LOVE that band.
    well said, and for me it was when i was driving thru the states to come back to canada, i encountered a young woman with a stroller (dont know if there was even a baby in there) who asked me for some cash, saying she was stranded at the shopping mall and needed gas money to get back home ...i gave her some of the last of my money, and barely was able to make it home myself !! after i did ofc, someone approached me and said that she had been there all day scamming ppl w that story, so that did it for me :s :( can also relate on the ppl i knew who OD' and others who killed themselves ...took the easy way out :| :'(

LOL, what i failed to remember to include (SQUIRREL!!!!! :D ) was that the guy i knew that did that in the rain??? yeah, they HAD a job, they weren't working that day because it was raining. he had ppl stop and try to offer him jobs too and he acted like he would call them when they gave cards and stuff too. i don't know where he is today, he was a "friend of a friend" (the one i hung out with entire time he was gone doing that). Hope he's found a better path......

omg !! the nerve eh ..i sure hope he did too :/

LOL, what i failed to remember to include (SQUIRREL!!!!! :D ) was that the guy i knew that did that in the rain??? yeah, they HAD a job, they weren't working that day because it was raining. he had ppl stop and try to offer him jobs too and he acted like he would call them when they gave cards and stuff too. i don't know where he is today, he was a "friend of a friend" (the one i hung out with entire time he was gone doing that). Hope he's found a better path......

LOL went to edit my comment and it is GONE, at least yours has my words, haha :D

LOL went to edit my comment and it is GONE, at least yours has my words, haha :D

:+1:

and i might be next tho rofl !!!
    nah, sometimes when i edit a comment (was adding the Journey song to stay in topic :wink: ) when i repost it's just gone! you can hit cancel then, and it comes back but SOMETIMES it keeps the original and sometimes not and this was a not, lol.

nah, sometimes when i edit a comment (was adding the Journey song to stay in topic :wink: ) when i repost it's just gone! you can hit cancel then, and it comes back but SOMETIMES it keeps the original and sometimes not and this was a not, lol.

lol and u seem to be using these songs as a distraction ...as long as u dont say FAKE NEWS !! :D
  • Nanny OggNanny Ogg Growing Old DisgracefullyPosts: 10,890 Pool Forum Veteran
    edited November 2017
    lol and u seem to be using these songs as a distraction ...as long as u dont say FAKE NEWS !! :D

And how do ya like them apples Mr Trump ? LOL

Edit. This should be in the famous quotes thread too, thank you Matt Damon LOL
    Nanny Ogg wrote: »

And how do ya like them apples Mr Trump ? LOL

hahahaha check his twitter to find out the latest !! oh wait, he's tweetamillion since then lol