Please keep our forum rules in mind: we aspire to provide a safe environment for our users, so will not tolerate discriminatory, hateful, inflammatory or threatening posts. Thank you. http://mcgam.es/forum-rules
Please note that registration for the forum is age-restricted.

What music did you listen to last?

Comments

• COOLOCKERCOOLOCKER Been there, done that.Posts: 2,638 Pool Champion
  • COOLOCKERCOOLOCKER Been there, done that.Posts: 2,638 Pool Champion
  • David RohrerDavid Rohrer Posts: 595 Pool Pro
  • SunidhifanSunidhifan Earthbound....Posts: 5,313 Pool Forum VIP
    edited December 7
    @David Rohrer Great song and album....awesome band....saw them in concert 7 times, twice with back stage passes.....I shook Stevie's hand and sat next to her on a settee for about 20 minutes....so cool..... ;)

Stealers Wheel - Stuck In Th e Middle With You

Mungo Jerry (Mr. Mutton Chops) - In The Summertime

whish whish ..... whish......

Bobby Bloom (1970) - Montego Bay

X5lbOom.gif
    edited December 7
    I've seen them probably about the same, and bad company nearly the same back in the day, allman brothers numerous times, eagles too. Lots more i can't muster the brain cells in remembrance to list :D that's just "classic rock' genre. I've seen too many metal bands, AND country/bluegrass to list too over the years. Wish i still had that gumption to go to those type of events but people generally just get on my nerves too much now and when you make it that large a crowd it exponentiates the "get on my nerves" in magnitudes i don't care to be stressed with. Was fun though and wouldn't trade those memories/experiences then to be the prude i am now, hahaha. Went from wanting to be part of the crowd "on the lawn" to GET OFF MY LAWN!! :D :D :D
  • SunidhifanSunidhifan Earthbound....Posts: 5,313 Pool Forum VIP
    edited December 7
    Ah yes.....the good old days....During the 70's and 80's I attended more than 300 concerts....lol...back in the old days and like you said, "on the lawn" when you still could for almost all concerts........good old 'festival' seating at them...........you could wander all over the stadium/arena...... :p I was also very lucky to attend a lot of them with back stage passes....my neighbors were frat boys who all worked security at the Sand Diego State University Amphitheater.... ;) ...
    Nowadays, it is all reserved seating and strictly controlled in large venues....and even some smaller ones..... :|

And yeah, kids are much ruder these days than us sweet and innocent children of the 70's..... :D :D

My all time favorite was Talking Heads Stop Making Sense Actual filming of the Movie Concert at the Pantages Theater in Hollywood...........
    Although all the Pink Floyd concerts were pretty awesome as well.... ;)

X5lbOom.gif
    Post edited by Sunidhifan on
  • Davy DacueDavy Dacue Qui Audet Adipiscitur.Posts: 1,706 Pool Champion
  • ZX 10 RZX 10 R Posts: 417 Pool Pro
  • Nanny OggNanny Ogg Bah Humbug !Posts: 9,608 Pool Forum VIP
    ZX 10 R wrote: »

Gandalf's a headbanger ? Who knew ?
  • ZX 10 RZX 10 R Posts: 417 Pool Pro
    Thought he looked a bit like Zip , no offence meant.
  • Nanny OggNanny Ogg Bah Humbug !Posts: 9,608 Pool Forum VIP
    ZX 10 R wrote: »
    Thought he looked a bit like Zip , no offence meant.

LOL this lot remind me more of Mr Zippy

Where are you @zip11737a we miss ya ;)
    I hear you Jeff and yeah i agree, floyd and the Dead were some of the BEST shows i attended :D floyd put out a spectacular laser and "prop" show, besides their already mesmerizing music and of course the "fan base' at both bands' shows were "fun to hang out with" :smile:
  • yakoubyakoubyakoubyakoub Posts: 546 Pool Pro
  • yakoubyakoubyakoubyakoub Posts: 546 Pool Pro
  • G11gamingG11gaming Contributor XDPosts: 3,046 Pool Champion
    Pink Floyd - Comfortably Numb [HD] ;)