Please keep our forum rules in mind: we aspire to provide a safe environment for our users, so will not tolerate discriminatory, hateful, inflammatory or threatening posts. Thank you. http://mcgam.es/forum-rules
Please note that registration for the forum is age-restricted.

What music did you listen to last?

Comments

• David RohrerDavid Rohrer Posts: 776 Pool Expert
    edited December 2017
    I've seen them probably about the same, and bad company nearly the same back in the day, allman brothers numerous times, eagles too. Lots more i can't muster the brain cells in remembrance to list :D that's just "classic rock' genre. I've seen too many metal bands, AND country/bluegrass to list too over the years. Wish i still had that gumption to go to those type of events but people generally just get on my nerves too much now and when you make it that large a crowd it exponentiates the "get on my nerves" in magnitudes i don't care to be stressed with. Was fun though and wouldn't trade those memories/experiences then to be the prude i am now, hahaha. Went from wanting to be part of the crowd "on the lawn" to GET OFF MY LAWN!! :D :D :D
  • SunidhifanSunidhifan Earthbound....Posts: 5,656 Pool Forum VIP
    edited December 2017
    Ah yes.....the good old days....During the 70's and 80's I attended more than 300 concerts....lol...back in the old days and like you said, "on the lawn" when you still could for almost all concerts........good old 'festival' seating at them...........you could wander all over the stadium/arena...... :p I was also very lucky to attend a lot of them with back stage passes....my neighbors were frat boys who all worked security at the Sand Diego State University Amphitheater.... ;) ...
    Nowadays, it is all reserved seating and strictly controlled in large venues....and even some smaller ones..... :|

And yeah, kids are much ruder these days than us sweet and innocent children of the 70's..... :D :D

My all time favorite was Talking Heads Stop Making Sense Actual filming of the Movie Concert at the Pantages Theater in Hollywood...........
    Although all the Pink Floyd concerts were pretty awesome as well.... ;)

X5lbOom.gif
    Post edited by Sunidhifan on
  • Davy DacueDavy Dacue Qui Audet Adipiscitur.Posts: 2,122 Pool Champion
  • ZX 10 RZX 10 R Kawasaki Ninja ZX-10RPosts: 513 Pool Expert
  • Nanny OggNanny Ogg Growing Old DisgracefullyPosts: 10,167 Pool Forum Veteran
    ZX 10 R wrote: »

Gandalf's a headbanger ? Who knew ?
  • ZX 10 RZX 10 R Kawasaki Ninja ZX-10RPosts: 513 Pool Expert
    Thought he looked a bit like Zip , no offence meant.
  • Nanny OggNanny Ogg Growing Old DisgracefullyPosts: 10,167 Pool Forum Veteran
    ZX 10 R wrote: »
    Thought he looked a bit like Zip , no offence meant.

LOL this lot remind me more of Mr Zippy

Where are you @zip11737a we miss ya ;)
  • David RohrerDavid Rohrer Posts: 776 Pool Expert
    I hear you Jeff and yeah i agree, floyd and the Dead were some of the BEST shows i attended :D floyd put out a spectacular laser and "prop" show, besides their already mesmerizing music and of course the "fan base' at both bands' shows were "fun to hang out with" :smile:
  • yakoubyakoubyakoubyakoub Posts: 737 Pool Expert
  • yakoubyakoubyakoubyakoub Posts: 737 Pool Expert
  • G11gamingG11gaming Mr lover, lover. :)Posts: 3,797 Pool Champion
    Pink Floyd - Comfortably Numb [HD] ;)

• G11gamingG11gaming Mr lover, lover. :)Posts: 3,797 Pool Champion
    ABBA - Our Last Summer

• COOLOCKERCOOLOCKER youvebeenservedPosts: 3,084 Pool Champion
    The cool ruler, again. So many great tunes, including this gem:

• COOLOCKERCOOLOCKER youvebeenservedPosts: 3,084 Pool Champion
    Including probably one of the greatest love songs ever.

• cidercodercidercoder Posts: 1,010 Pool Champion
    Flock of Seagulls !