Please keep our forum rules in mind: we aspire to provide a safe environment for our users, so will not tolerate discriminatory, hateful, inflammatory or threatening posts. Thank you. http://mcgam.es/forum-rules
Please note that registration for the forum is age-restricted.

8 Ball Pool: Information Thread

1111213141517»

Comments

• David AdkinDavid Adkin Posts: 16 Pool Player
    What is it with the 'Connection lost' on last game of tournament. Happens too often, It's complete ****.
  • kunal908kunal908 Posts: 3,605 Pool Champion
    What is it with the 'Connection lost' on last game of tournament. Happens too often, It's complete ****.

You can report it to Customer Support, so that they pass this to developers for a fix.

K
  • Thiago AGThiago AG Posts: 1 New Member
    Can I create a tournament only for me and my friends?
  • The-IndianThe-Indian Artist of the Year - 2016Posts: 1,776 Pool Champion
    edited March 5
    Thiago AG wrote: »
    Can I create a tournament only for me and my friends?

No.
  • mtvufg8rmtvufg8r Posts: 2 New Member
    Question.. not sure where to post as I'm new and this looked like the best place.
    I've noticed twice now a I pocket a ball, a valid shot and I lose my turn anyway. Is this a known bug?
  • The-IndianThe-Indian Artist of the Year - 2016Posts: 1,776 Pool Champion
    mtvufg8r wrote: »
    Question.. not sure where to post as I'm new and this looked like the best place.
    I've noticed twice now a I pocket a ball, a valid shot and I lose my turn anyway. Is this a known bug?

Yes, very well known.
  • tastegwtastegw Posts: 25 Pool Player
    is there a post limit that i must reach to start a topic? or does this forum not work properly in firefox?
  • *Aurora**Aurora* There is no substitute.Posts: 5,730 Pool Forum VIP
    tastegw wrote: »
    is there a post limit that i must reach to start a topic? or does this forum not work properly in firefox?

Yes, maybe 10 posts is needed before starting a thread, I'm not quite sure.
  • G11gamingG11gaming United Kingdom Posts: 2,047 Pool Champion
    *Aurora* wrote: »
    tastegw wrote: »

Yes, maybe 10 posts is needed before starting a thread, I'm not quite sure.

Not always, i think it depends on which admin is doing the promoting/ demoting at the time or if they have all reached an agreement between them to allow " new " to become player.!? I could be wrong of course.
  • Muhammad Ali KhanMuhammad Ali Khan Posts: 1 New Member
    Hello everyone, My legendary Phoenix cue is disappeared from my cue collection, i don't know what happened some one hacked it or what, kindly let me know what would i do.
  • David AdkinDavid Adkin Posts: 16 Pool Player
    The low lvl hit and hope and everything goes in, is getting a bit old, never used to be like this, a while ago you actually needed a bit of skill.
  • SunidhifanSunidhifan Earthbound....Posts: 4,671 Pool Champion
    edited April 9
    Hi Kunal.

I have recently started playing 8 ball pool and it is one gem of a game!
    But , I have noticed that all my friends have passed me in the weekly competition , whereas no matter how much money i make, it doesnt get registered in my winnings. Same problem with the weekly league, I could have easily topped it :(
    I have read many articles about bans and exploits. I have uninstalled all third party software which I once did use to hack my account but I stopped after the final warning. According to the articles, the ban should have been lifted after the final warning.
    All i'd like to ask if i have been permanantly suspended from the weekly league OR if I have reacted too quickly and need to wait until the ban is lifted.
    Thank you.
    Unique id of my account:102-363-492-9

1. Kunal is no longer a mod on here..... ;)

2 Even as mod, there was nothing he could have done for you here.... :*

3. Use of third party software is called hacking...cheating...nefarious activity...such accounts, when found and/or admitted too should be permanently banned...and used to be.....although I have heard that some folks who did nefarious means of exchanging coins (gag) have simply had their winning zeroed out and they have to start anew....but as far as I know, actual use of third party software will (or at the very least should) be banned permanently.....Cheaters are not welcome here, but at least you addressed the correct person about it....he would have the most knowledge on the subject...... :D

4. Your admitted use of third party software deserves a permanent ban in my book....start a new account, play fair and build yourself back up with honest play, then come back and see what people have to say.... :* ...As to your stated problem as is, I seriously doubt if anyone at all here gives two hoots about it!...I know I don't.... :*

Carry on..... B)

Last_Sig_zpsii1euxxe.gif