Please keep our forum rules in mind: we aspire to provide a safe environment for our users, so will not tolerate discriminatory, hateful, inflammatory or threatening posts. Thank you. http://mcgam.es/forum-rules
Please note that registration for the forum is age-restricted.

8 Ball Pool: Information Thread

Comments

• sim533sim533 Posts: 9 Pool Player
    sim533 wrote: »
    <b> qksldf</b>
    kunal908 wrote: »
    I'll try to generate a list of cues to place in your thread, Kunal ;)

Sounds good Sim! :smiley:

You mean this ? or something else ?

http://www.miniclip.com/social/8-ball-pool/forum/en/#/discussion/196/pool-cue-stick-lists-info-earn-coin-cash-and-f-a-s-t-bars

It seems to be the same, although I can get a bunch of more information.

You mentioned, "bunch of more information" ... like what ?
    Check it out if you want, the list has been posted in one of the posts from Kunal. Also I'm looking to do an update of it this weekend.
  • thewizerdthewizerd Posts: 347
    thanks for the info kun :wink:
  • DeanDean Posts: 5
    edited May 2015
    A couple of weeks ago I bought a power cue. I have no problem playing with the beginner cue but to me the power cue is like a new toy. I would appreciate any tips or advice on using my new cue. Thank you in advance and best of luck to all.

Is it true that PC users and smart phone users can not face each other in this game?

Moderator Edit: double-post merged.
    Post edited by kunal908 on
  • kunal908kunal908 Posts: 3,605 Pool Champion
    edited May 2015
    Dean wrote: »
    A couple of weeks ago I bought a power cue. I have no problem playing with the beginner cue but to me the power cue is like a new toy. I would appreciate any tips or advice on using my new cue. Thank you in advance and best of luck to all.

Hey Dean,

Check this out - tips and tricks.
  • DeanDean Posts: 5
    I'm sorry I wasn't very clear in my previous post. I don't have trouble with pool itself, I've been playing on real tables for 45 years. It's this new cue, I can't figure out how to activate the features. I've read tips and tricks as well as a couple of other "help" pages. One of them had a pic showing three symbols/icons in the lower left of the screen just to the right of the change cue button. These do not appear on my screen. I've written to Miniclip support and they told me that I was looking at a page that was no longer correct and that power cues were now automatic and their features worked all the time. I've used it and the only difference between it and the beginner cue is that I pay to recharge it. I'm out of ideas here. Any help you might provide would be greatly appreciated.

d33fnplrwp5q.jpg
  • Rowunbeat!Rowunbeat! Posts: 1,421 Pool Champion
    Dean wrote: »
    I'm sorry I wasn't very clear in my previous post. I don't have trouble with pool itself, I've been playing on real tables for 45 years. It's this new cue, I can't figure out how to activate the features. I've read tips and tricks as well as a couple of other "help" pages. One of them had a pic showing three symbols/icons in the lower left of the screen just to the right of the change cue button. These do not appear on my screen. I've written to Miniclip support and they told me that I was looking at a page that was no longer correct and that power cues were now automatic and their features worked all the time. I've used it and the only difference between it and the beginner cue is that I pay to recharge it. I'm out of ideas here. Any help you might provide would be greatly appreciated.

d33fnplrwp5q.jpg

each cues power are automatically activated on each shot and only recharging every 50 shots is required. its just that the difference between the two cues you use is so low that you can't see them probably.
  • sim533sim533 Posts: 9 Pool Player

that is the link ? created on JULY 3, 2013 by Ben

if not ... then where is it ?
    Check out the first page on this thread. ;)

• kunal908kunal908 Posts: 3,605 Pool Champion

that is the link ? created on JULY 3, 2013 by Ben

if not ... then where is it ?
    Check out the first page on this thread. ;)

COMING SOON ... :error:

can I have my 1 minute of life back please :wink:

There is another spoiler under "COMING SOON". ;)
  • androidaddictandroidaddict Posts: 1
    edited May 2015
    Picture removed by staff, please report suspected cheats to Miniclip by creating a ticket here.
    We don't allow public naming in case innocent players get accused.

https://miniclip.zendesk.com/hc/en/requests/new

Look this guy has balls potted 1 and he has millions of money+ he cheat

Moderator Edit (2): removed the image upload.
    Post edited by kunal908 on
  • SumoPlayingViditSumoPlayingVidit Posts: 203
    edited May 2015
    Look this guy has balls potted 1 and he has millions of money+ he cheat
    I know this player,he is well-known in competitions.

Post edited by m4rt1n on
  • *Aurora**Aurora* There is no substitute.Posts: 5,372 Pool Forum VIP
    May I ask, is this how a mobile profile looks like? I've never tried the game on mobile.
  • Yes,it will look like this.
  • Foyzur BossFoyzur Boss Posts: 37
    many many thanks..... for giving us this kind of informations
  • PeterPeter Posts: 148
    How 'bout it, MC? A clear cheater.
  • m4rt1nm4rt1n Posts: 1,587 mod
    Please don't publicly post pictures of cheaters, report them directly to Miniclip by creating a ticket here.
    https://miniclip.zendesk.com/hc/en/requests/new

• RobieRobie Posts: 18
    suggestion... is it possible to add a like button or following thread button on these ???
  • RobieRobie Posts: 18
    thank you TDogWarrior.. I understand there is a bookmark.. but you know for some of us that MAY ask a question on HOW to do a shot or WHY is something happening a certain way.. it would be nice to it just like that ONE players comment and following the responses if any.. does that make sense..I know there is not one but have seen it in other forums.. just was a suggest .. ;)
  • Very good!

Experience points are equal in Dubai, Shanghai, Paris and Rome .. hehe, that weird, does not have much grace
  • LadyGeveLadyGeve Posts: 1,698 Pool Champion
    edited May 2015
    Wow Kunal, I am a nurturant person by nature, and math confuses me in it's absolutes....but I am impressed by those sums (not my forte)
    Thank you :)

~LG
  • I will do my contribution to the forum, here are the missing levels.. ;)

137 -> 138: 279,332
    138 -> 139: 286,735
    139 -> 140: 294,333
    140 -> 141: 302,133
    141 -> 142: 310,139
    142 -> 143: 318,358
    143 -> 144: 326,794
    144 -> 145: 335,455
    145 -> 146: 344,344
    146 -> 147: 353,469
    147 -> 148: 362,836
    148 -> 149: 372,451