Please keep our forum rules in mind: we aspire to provide a safe environment for our users, so will not tolerate discriminatory, hateful, inflammatory or threatening posts. Thank you. http://mcgam.es/forum-rules
Please note that registration for the forum is age-restricted.

Random pics, clips quotes & stuffs

145791016

Comments

  • killum!natikillum!nati Time discovers truthPosts: 1,299 Pool Champion
    edited August 2016
    that is about right, killum!nati

    it's the uncle sam that needs to be stopped first then maybe the rest will stop ...

    ... not likely ...

    but that would be great.

    Indeed, Very unlikely.
    The most impactful target would be their financial/banking power
    As the saying goes.. ''follow the money''. That's where the real power lies in
    If that's down, everything else will start to crumble from the top of the pyramid (IMO)

    But frankly.... we know none of that will happen cuz the masses are willfully gonna stay ignorant


    Re the masses.....
    DxrgDlw.jpg
    Post edited by killum!nati on
  • SunidhifanSunidhifan Posts: 4,239 Pool Champion
    edited August 2016
    xp9cmXo.jpg

    My greatest wish in life before I die is that you get the opportunity to live under the kind, benevolent and generous rule of the likes of Saddam Hussein, Mohamar Khadafi, Bashar el Assad, Kim jong Un, the Ayatollahs of Iran, Joseph Stalin or Islamic State (Da'esh) type folks.......my guess would be that within 13 minutes, you would be whining and crying for the USA to come and save you.......

    But whatever......Best of luck with your delusionary and idiotic conspiracy views of the world.... ;) ...
    Just as an FYI....EVERYTHING that has ever happened in history has been the result of a conspiracy....since by definition, a conspiracy is something that occurs when two or more people conspire to do something/anything that advances their own personal agenda....so by nature, all humans are subject to conspiracies........A very simple fact of life!

    And no matter what you say, you have to be aware of the simple fact that you are one of the ignorant.....maybe not of the masses....but ignorant none the less.....I would wager a months pay that you have not visited a single one of the countries you constantly list as victims of your so-called American domination.... :*

    Couch potato vigilantism at it's finest...... :s
    Post edited by Sunidhifan on
  • killum!natikillum!nati Time discovers truthPosts: 1,299 Pool Champion
    Sunidhifan wrote: »
    xp9cmXo.jpg

    My greatest wish in life before I die is that you get the opportunity to live under the kind, benevolent and generous rule of the likes of Saddam Hussein, Mohamar Khadafi, Bashar el Assad, Kim jong Un, the Ayatollahs of Iran, Joseph Stalin or Islamic State (Da'esh) type folks.......my guess would be that within 13 minutes, you would be whining and crying for the USA to come and save you.......

    But whatever......Best of luck with your delusionary conspiracy views of the world.... ;)


    Oh look, what do we have here? another brainwashed patriot
    This is one of the biggest piles of rubbish that I've read in a while
    V ignorant on so many levels
    I posed one picture re the military industrial complex and you go on about
    King jong un and Stalin, how are they relevant to the military industrial complex whatsoever
    This just highlights your ignorance on the matter
    If you're not into being opened minded and listening to what others have to say then maybe this is not the section for you
    If you're gonna be that one midget minded guy that throws out names then I'm afraid it's back to the drawing board lol

    Sunidhifan wrote: »
    And no matter what you say, you have to be aware of the simple fact that you are one of the ignorant.....maybe not of the masses....but ignorant none the less.....I would wager a months pay that you have not visited a single one of the countries you constantly list as victims of your so-called American domination.... :*

    Couch potato vigilantism at it's finest...... :s

    Do you think I care what a sheep thinks of me?
    I might be ignorant to some limit when it comes to minor topics but I'm no where the level you are
  • SunidhifanSunidhifan Posts: 4,239 Pool Champion
    edited August 2016


    Oh look, what do we have here? another brainwashed patriot
    This is one of the biggest piles of rubbish that I've read in a while
    V ignorant on so many levels
    I posed one picture re the military industrial complex and you go on about
    King jong un and Stalin, how are they relevant to the military industrial complex whatsoever
    This just highlights your ignorance on the matter
    If you're not into being opened minded and listening to what others have to say then maybe this is not the section for you
    If you're gonna be that one midget minded guy that throws out names then I'm afraid it's back to the drawing board lol

    Sunidhifan wrote: »
    And no matter what you say, you have to be aware of the simple fact that you are one of the ignorant.....maybe not of the masses....but ignorant none the less.....I would wager a months pay that you have not visited a single one of the countries you constantly list as victims of your so-called American domination.... :*

    Couch potato vigilantism at it's finest...... :s

    Do you think I care what a sheep thinks of me?
    I might be ignorant to some limit when it comes to minor topics but I'm no where the level you are

    LOL...Once again, you flaunt your ignorance by failing to address absolutely none of my points whatsoever....Mainly because you are simply incapable of doing so.....such a simpleton..... ;) ......

    Where is your response about conspiracies?......nowhere....because you have no response....there is none......As I pointed out, all of history is a conspiracy you idiot!....LOL....

    What an idiotic little twit you are......stuck in your own delusional idiots world....

    Your post specifically mentioned Iran (the Ayatollahs) ...Iraq (Saddam Hussein), and Syria (Bashar el Assad)......yet you have no response for what I say other to proclaim that my post does not relate to what you so inelegantly babbled......typical of every single post you have ever made on the forum....with whatever name you have chosen for any given month......cannot even make up your own mind what you should be called......lol.....the MO of all cowards in this world...... :s ....(MO stands for Modus Operandi by the way stupid)

    How many of the countries you mentioned have you visited?.....NOT A SINGLE ONE...I am positive of it.....

    MORON Extraordinaire.....

    As to your concerns about what sheep think of you, since I am not one, I cannot really address it.............but it does not surprise me at all that you do not care what your only former lovers think of you.....baaaaaaaaaaa.... ;)

    MY very last post of any kind in relation to you......IDIOT!

    So now you are free to say whatever you want......I am done with you.....

    Best of Luck...... :D
    Post edited by Sunidhifan on
  • killum!natikillum!nati Time discovers truthPosts: 1,299 Pool Champion
    edited August 2016
    Sunidhifan wrote: »


    Oh look, what do we have here? another brainwashed patriot
    This is one of the biggest piles of rubbish that I've read in a while
    V ignorant on so many levels
    I posed one picture re the military industrial complex and you go on about
    King jong un and Stalin, how are they relevant to the military industrial complex whatsoever
    This just highlights your ignorance on the matter
    If you're not into being opened minded and listening to what others have to say then maybe this is not the section for you
    If you're gonna be that one midget minded guy that throws out names then I'm afraid it's back to the drawing board lol

    Sunidhifan wrote: »
    And no matter what you say, you have to be aware of the simple fact that you are one of the ignorant.....maybe not of the masses....but ignorant none the less.....I would wager a months pay that you have not visited a single one of the countries you constantly list as victims of your so-called American domination.... :*

    Couch potato vigilantism at it's finest...... :s

    Do you think I care what a sheep thinks of me?
    I might be ignorant to some limit when it comes to minor topics but I'm no where the level you are

    LOL...you addressed absolutely none of my points whatsoever....Mainly because you are simply incapable of doing so.....such a simpleton..... ;)

    What an idiotic little twit you are......stuck in your own delusinal world....

    How nany of the countries have you visited?.....NOT A SINGLE ONE...I am positive of it.....

    MORON Extraordinaire.....

    MY very last post of any kind in relation to you......IDIOT!

    Best of Luck...... :D

    Mainly because you wrote something irrelevant and rubbish.. bottom line.
    you had your illusion shattered and just cuz of that you started acting like an absolute ****
    you're the perfect example of the typical brainwashed american patriot
    keep opening your mouth, you're only verifying your full blown ignorance, stupidity and midget mindedness



    ''......stuck in your own delusinal world....'' THE IRONY!!! :D

    again... do you really think I care what a sheep thinks of me?



    Post edited by killum!nati on
  • Paulb228Paulb228 Posts: 5,872 Pool Forum VIP
    edited August 2016
    So ...why do people who live in America knock it so much?
    I live in the uk, and we have things we have done, we could do better.
    But on the whole, there is no other country I would want to live my life in.
    And........
    If I lived in a country I thought was so bad I would move to a better one...
    You only have to look at those people who live in a truly oppressed country, they leave in little rubber boats with their children, they risk life, they risk everything, simply because they know the country they live in is Soooooooo bad.
    So when you Americans who knock your country are tucking into your mum's Apple pie and 10 slices of bacon with syrup on it...think on... think what real oppression and corruption really is
  • killum!natikillum!nati Time discovers truthPosts: 1,299 Pool Champion
    edited August 2016
    Valid point made paul
    But from my perspective I see it totally different
    I could go on about the lack of affordable higher education, lack of government transparency, moneyed influence in government, our foreign policy, erosion of our civil liberties, too-big-to fail banks and many more but here's a simple answer to your simple question.... BECAUSE WE ARE TIRED OF THE CONTINUOUS BS & WANT REAL CHANGE

    Ps i love how you managed to add that metaphor at the end LOL

    nsDINGk.jpg

    Post edited by killum!nati on
  • Paulb228Paulb228 Posts: 5,872 Pool Forum VIP
    edited August 2016
    I guess it's down to you having a two party political system.
    Up until a 100 years ago the UK was also a two party system. Liberals and conservatives.
    Both parties never varied much from the the main political influences of the day eg money men, big business and our military standing in the world ( you have to remember the UK back then had a major influence over two thirds of the planet)
    The down side of all this greatness was those at the bottom, the masses, the workers. They had nothing. Poor houses, no health service, no paid holidays,12 hour days for 7 days a week.
    The masses started to revolt and formed a third political party, the Labour party.... now that was for the people by the people and quickly got to power and changed things, we had a free healthcare service nhs, we created paid holidays and the 40 hour week. We also created social housing, so people could have a better standard of living and life
    I'm not saying the Labour party got it all right and indeed, some of the things this union based party did In the seventies was a bit too much... but it changed the political landscape and our governments are more accountable..
    So why doesn't America do that, create a third party...So off you go, change the political landscape of your country
    Oh wait, people have tried that....
    Because of the second amendment, which people don't want to change, people carry guns, so if they don't like the views of these people who push for change, they simply shoot them.
    JFK, MLK.
    Both great men who tried to change

    EDIT...didn't Obama try to bring in a UK style healthcare system, but he was blocked by the moneymen..
  • Paulb228Paulb228 Posts: 5,872 Pool Forum VIP
    Look at the two great super powers of this planet in the last half century.
    Both have great influence on the world, both possess great military might. Both have people at the top with untold riches and are not accountable to anyone. Both have governments who believe what they do are for the good of their people and the good of the planet. Yet....both countries are so corrupt at the top, both have a population on or near the poverty line, both operate without impunity and are not answerable to anyone.
    Welcome to the USA and Russia...both different sides of the same coin.
  • Nicolai MohammedNicolai Mohammed Trinidad & TobagoPosts: 1,552 Pool Champion
    edited August 2016
    Paulb228 wrote: »
    I guess it's down to you having a two party political system.
    Up until a 100 years ago the UK was also a two party system. Liberals and conservatives.
    Both parties never varied much from the the main political influences of the day eg money men, big business and our military standing in the world ( you have to remember the UK back then had a major influence over two thirds of the planet)
    The down side of all this greatness was those at the bottom, the masses, the workers. They had nothing. Poor houses, no health service, no paid holidays,12 hour days for 7 days a week.
    The masses started to revolt and formed a third political party, the Labour party.... now that was for the people by the people and quickly got to power and changed things, we had a free healthcare service nhs, we created paid holidays and the 40 hour week. We also created social housing, so people could have a better standard of living and life
    I'm not saying the Labour party got it all right and indeed, some of the things this union based party did In the seventies was a bit too much... but it changed the political landscape and our governments are more accountable..
    So why doesn't America do that, create a third party...So off you go, change the political landscape of your country
    Oh wait, people have tried that....
    Because of the second amendment, which people don't want to change, people carry guns, so if they don't like the views of these people who push for change, they simply shoot them.
    JFK, MLK.
    Both great men who tried to change

    EDIT...didn't Obama try to bring in a UK style healthcare system, but he was blocked by the moneymen..

    Thanks for that Paul, was unaware of it (ie. 2 party political system). We have the same housing/healthcare system here as we were a British colony.
  • *Aurora**Aurora* There is no substitute.Posts: 5,343 Pool Forum VIP
    edited August 2016
    This is Hillary Clinton using a walker.

    1401988977000-Screen-Shot-2014-06-05-at-12206-PM.jpg

    Just to treat both fair, a pic of Trump, too:

    trump-combover.jpg
  • Xero128Xero128 Posts: 16

    thewizerd wrote: »
    very true Quotes-About-Beauty.jpg

    That couldn't be more true.
  • killum!natikillum!nati Time discovers truthPosts: 1,299 Pool Champion
    sentiment shared paul
  • *Aurora**Aurora* There is no substitute.Posts: 5,343 Pool Forum VIP
  • SunidhifanSunidhifan Posts: 4,239 Pool Champion
    I think this dog works at the zendesk....cause he sure looks zen to me..... :D

    Fred_zpscovxbjmo.jpg

    LOL.....great pic....best yome I have seen in a long time..... had me :smiley: the whole game.... ;)
  • *Aurora**Aurora* There is no substitute.Posts: 5,343 Pool Forum VIP
  • killum!natikillum!nati Time discovers truthPosts: 1,299 Pool Champion
  • SilentR4ySilentR4y Machismo Town Posts: 2,435 Pool Champion
    Sunidhifan wrote: »
    xp9cmXo.jpg

    My greatest wish in life before I die is that you get the opportunity to live under the kind, benevolent and generous rule of the likes of Saddam Hussein, Mohamar Khadafi, Bashar el Assad, Kim jong Un, the Ayatollahs of Iran, Joseph Stalin or Islamic State (Da'esh) type folks.......my guess would be that within 13 minutes, you would be whining and crying for the USA to come and save you.......

    But whatever......Best of luck with your delusionary and idiotic conspiracy views of the world.... ;) ...
    Just as an FYI....EVERYTHING that has ever happened in history has been the result of a conspiracy....since by definition, a conspiracy is something that occurs when two or more people conspire to do something/anything that advances their own personal agenda....so by nature, all humans are subject to conspiracies........A very simple fact of life!

    And no matter what you say, you have to be aware of the simple fact that you are one of the ignorant.....maybe not of the masses....but ignorant none the less.....I would wager a months pay that you have not visited a single one of the countries you constantly list as victims of your so-called American domination.... :*

    Couch potato vigilantism at it's finest...... :s

    Finally somebody said it. :+1:
  • killum!natikillum!nati Time discovers truthPosts: 1,299 Pool Champion
  • Paulb228Paulb228 Posts: 5,872 Pool Forum VIP
    orau1DL.jpg

    Was that from pointless slogans dot com.
    I'll make some up for us.
    Not all cake is nice
    Never eat yellow snow
    A bird in the hand is a pet or dead
    Petrol makes an engine run but kills a human.
    We are all the same colour under the skin.
    Even deaf people can hear when people talk bull ****.
145791016
Sign In or Register to comment.

Who's Online38

abdullah.123
abdullah.123
Aman Raj Singh
Aman Raj Singh
asad☺
asad☺
COOLOCKER
COOLOCKER
G11gaming
G11gaming
Hàfîz Ãrsâláñ
Hàfîz Ãrsâláñ
Monirul Alom
Monirul Alom
_sAnA______kHaN
_sAnA______kHaN
+30 Guests