Please keep our forum rules in mind: we aspire to provide a safe environment for our users, so will not tolerate discriminatory, hateful, inflammatory or threatening posts. Thank you. http://mcgam.es/forum-rules
Please note that registration for the forum is age-restricted.

What's Your Favorite & Last Movies You've Watched?

Comments

• The Titan!!The Titan!! Posts: 1,982 Pool Champion
    Watched the Woman in Black earlier this evening. Now I won't sleep tonight. ;)

Khaleds favorite lol.

Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtles

smp0rshp3tks.jpg
  • Dab86Dab86 Posts: 586 Pool Expert
  • favorite movie... The Great Escape...
    Last one watched... DeadPool
  • Loulou1025177aLoulou1025177a Posts: 461 Pool Pro
    I just came back from the movies. I watched "race", It's the Jesse Owen Story. (4/5)
  • Dab86Dab86 Posts: 586 Pool Expert
    Deadpool
  • zip11737azip11737a Posts: 1,612 Pool Champion
    edited March 2016
    Ffolkes and Last of the Dogmen. If have not seen them, a real treat. Sorry, no nudies or special effects. Just darn good shows.
  • AgentCueballAgentCueball Posts: 9,722
    I have watched Big Hero 6

that was very good ... I really like it ... You will like this movie The Iron Giant (link)
  • SabahSabah Posts: 2,556 Pool Champion

that was very good ... I really like it ... You will like this movie The Iron Giant (link)

I saw that.. It was good

My favourite movie ever is The Italian Job.. I can watch that over and over agian and not get sick of it
    The last movie i watched was Mission Impossible... Tom Cruise still looks good for his age :D lol
  • Paulb228Paulb228 Posts: 5,872 Pool Forum VIP
    Sabah wrote: »

I saw that.. It was good

My favourite movie ever is The Italian Job.. I can watch that over and over agian and not get sick of it
    The last movie i watched was Mission Impossible... Tom Cruise still looks good for his age :D lol

Too many continuity errors in mission impossible 2, I can't take it seriously ...Well not brought to get embroiled in the film
    Paulb228 wrote: »

I saw that.. It was good

Too many continuity errors in mission impossible 2, I can't take it seriously ...Well not brought to get embroiled in the film

I love all the Mission Impossible movies.. The third was my favourite tho.

I saw that.. It was good

Loot at the bike chase at the end of 2, one of the screens gets shot out, but later it's solid again.
    Then the bike Tom is on suddenly changes its tyres from road tyres to off road and back again....

I saw that.. It was good

Loot at the bike chase at the end of 2, one of the screens gets shot out, but later it's solid again.
    Then the bike Tom is on suddenly changes its tyres from road tyres to off road and back again....

I never noticed that lol..im usually too busy staring at Tom to notice stuff like that lol :D

I saw that.. It was good

I never noticed that lol..im usually too busy staring at Tom to notice stuff like that lol :D

Well you have to stare to see him, he's Soooooooo tiny
    edited July 2016

I saw that.. It was good

lol well not everybody's a giant ;) :D

I saw that.. It was good

lol well not everybody's a giant ;) :D

Lol true, and not everyone is a borrower
  • amazed 10116amazed 10116 Posts: 167 Pool Pro
    The Green Beret , a very good movie .
  • AgentCueballAgentCueball Posts: 9,722
    edited July 2016
    My favourite movie ever is The Italian Job

have you seen Limitless (link) which is my # 1 favorite movie and love that TV-Show "Limitless" ... fantastic !!!

if you have seen it ... then read this
    http://community.artofmanliness.com/profiles/blogs/limitless-can-make-you-great

it made me chuckle
  • The_Stiinger!The_Stiinger! Posts: 1,103 Pool Champion
    Watched Horrible bosses 2 yesterday
  • argsargsargsargsargsargs Posts: 174 Pool Pro
    Watched Horrible bosses 2 yesterday

Watched that one yesterday, too. :o
    The Big Lebowski is one of those movies that get you in good mood.