Please keep our forum rules in mind: we aspire to provide a safe environment for our users, so will not tolerate discriminatory, hateful, inflammatory or threatening posts. Thank you. http://mcgam.es/forum-rules
Please note that registration for the forum is age-restricted.

Describe yourself.

245

Comments

  • Sumbul-Sumbul- Posts: 135
    unique
    awesome
    cute
    kind
    intelligent ;)


  • yakoubyakoubyakoubyakoub Posts: 806 Pool Expert
    open minded
    athletic
    handsome
    silent.. but deadly.
  • creativehottycreativehotty STILL THE GREAT WHITE NORTHPosts: 1,941 Pool Champion
    HOT !! obviously :p :# :*
  • Slartibartfast6Slartibartfast6 Posts: 460 Pool Pro
    Intimidatingly handsome & Freakishly resourceful
  • G11gamingG11gaming Rock out :BPosts: 4,555 Pool Champion
    Intimidatingly handsome & Freakishly resourceful

    Oh you!. :p
  • Slartibartfast6Slartibartfast6 Posts: 460 Pool Pro
    G11gaming wrote: »
    Intimidatingly handsome & Freakishly resourceful

    Oh you!. :p

    Man, I get that a lot...
  • Unleash The FuryUnleash The Fury Posts: 500 Pool Expert
    IC1 male. Yay high.
  • COOLOCKERCOOLOCKER Posts: 3,416 Pool Champion
    fair
    kind
    honest
    fiery
    sensitive
    empath
    lazy
    faithful
    tactful
    not a typical woman (ruches - bows)
    love loneliness
    hate to talk by phone and make selfie. and hate people who ask me to send photo 100 times per day.

    All good qualities in my book. As for your last part about photos, yep, there are a few of them here, so be careful.
  • Slartibartfast6Slartibartfast6 Posts: 460 Pool Pro
    fair
    kind
    honest
    fiery
    sensitive
    empath
    lazy
    faithful
    tactful
    not a typical woman (ruches - bows)
    love loneliness
    hate to talk by phone and make selfie. and hate people who ask me to send photo 100 times per day.

    Single?
  • *Cheetah Girl**Cheetah Girl* Queen Bee Posts: 3,255 Pool Champion
    Married
    Mean person
    funny
    ;) ;) ;) ;)
  • MozoidMozoid Posts: 773 Pool Expert
    point hat, pointy shoes, pretty green.
  • G11gamingG11gaming Rock out :BPosts: 4,555 Pool Champion
    Married
    Mean person
    funny
    ;) ;) ;) ;)

    Number 2, yes i can agree with you there. :#
    Mozoid wrote: »
    point hat, pointy shoes, pretty green.

    Bruce Banner? ... is that you?
  • SunidhifanSunidhifan Earthbound....Posts: 5,871 Pool Forum VIP
    edited November 2017
    *Aurora* wrote: »
    Everything is greener on the other side.

    Not on Mount Everest.....

    It is white on every side...... :*

    Edit: On topic.... Nitpicky.... :D


    X5lbOom.gif


  • G11gamingG11gaming Rock out :BPosts: 4,555 Pool Champion
    *Aurora* wrote: »
    Everything is greener on the other side.

    We can all but hope.
    Sunidhifan wrote: »
    *Aurora* wrote: »
    Everything is greener on the other side.

    Not on Mount Everest.....

    It is white on every side...... :*


    X5lbOom.gif


    Not factually correct but i see you humor. There are some grey areas too. ;)
  • SunidhifanSunidhifan Earthbound....Posts: 5,871 Pool Forum VIP
    edited November 2017
    G11gaming wrote: »

    Not factually correct but i see you humor. There are some grey areas too. ;)

    It is factually correct....there is white on every side...along with all intermediate shades of grey to solid black of exposed rock...... ;)

    But there is white on every side....simple fact........never any green (sans man-made objects such as clothing, tents, flags, equipment, oxygen tanks, etc, etc, etc.....) no plants can grow above 18,690 feet (5,750 meters)

    So...as per the original post, it is not greener on the other side.... ;) and there is white on every side....I did not say it is only white....just that it does have white on every side......but again....no green.... ;)

    Nice try.... B)


    X5lbOom.gif

  • G11gamingG11gaming Rock out :BPosts: 4,555 Pool Champion
    Sunidhifan wrote: »
    G11gaming wrote: »

    Not factually correct but i see you humor. There are some grey areas too. ;)

    It is factually correct....there is white on every side...along with all intermediate shades of grey to solid black of exposed rock...... ;)

    But there is white on every side....simple fact........never any green (sans man-made objects such as clothing, tents, flags, equipment, oxygen tanks, etc, etc, etc.....) no plants can grow above 18,690 feet (5,750 meters)

    So...as per the original post, it is not greener on the other side.... ;) and there is white on every side....I did not say it is only white....just that it does have white on every side......but again....no green.... ;)

    Nice try.... B)


    X5lbOom.gif

    B) no not nit picking here, or trying to score points. The peak is not purely white all around there are some pointy out grey bits. And maybe a monster or two lurking around. :joy:

    And back on topic. :* o:)
  • SunidhifanSunidhifan Earthbound....Posts: 5,871 Pool Forum VIP
    edited November 2017
    G11gaming wrote: »
    Sunidhifan wrote: »
    G11gaming wrote: »

    Not factually correct but i see you humor. There are some grey areas too. ;)

    It is factually correct....there is white on every side...along with all intermediate shades of grey to solid black of exposed rock...... ;)

    But there is white on every side....simple fact........never any green (sans man-made objects such as clothing, tents, flags, equipment, oxygen tanks, etc, etc, etc.....) no plants can grow above 18,690 feet (5,750 meters)

    So...as per the original post, it is not greener on the other side.... ;) and there is white on every side....I did not say it is only white....just that it does have white on every side......but again....no green.... ;)

    Nice try.... B)


    X5lbOom.gif

    B) no not nit picking here, or trying to score points. The peak is not purely white all around there are some pointy out grey bits. And maybe a monster or two lurking around. :joy:

    And back on topic. :* o:)

    Re-read my post you just quoted......I already covered the color range.....there is even black from exposed rock....and again, I did not say it was only white......just that there is white on every single side........but no green..... :*

    No trying to "score points" here either..... ;) .....

    But plenty of nitpicky..... :*


    X5lbOom.gif
  • G11gamingG11gaming Rock out :BPosts: 4,555 Pool Champion
    Sunidhifan wrote: »
    G11gaming wrote: »
    Sunidhifan wrote: »
    G11gaming wrote: »

    Not factually correct but i see you humor. There are some grey areas too. ;)

    It is factually correct....there is white on every side...along with all intermediate shades of grey to solid black of exposed rock...... ;)

    But there is white on every side....simple fact........never any green (sans man-made objects such as clothing, tents, flags, equipment, oxygen tanks, etc, etc, etc.....) no plants can grow above 18,690 feet (5,750 meters)

    So...as per the original post, it is not greener on the other side.... ;) and there is white on every side....I did not say it is only white....just that it does have white on every side......but again....no green.... ;)

    Nice try.... B)


    X5lbOom.gif

    B) no not nit picking here, or trying to score points. The peak is not purely white all around there are some pointy out grey bits. And maybe a monster or two lurking around. :joy:

    And back on topic. :* o:)

    Re-read my post you just quoted......I already covered the color range.....there is even black from exposed rock....and again, I did not say it was only white......just that there is white on every single side........but no green..... :*

    No trying to "score points" here either..... ;) .....

    But plenty of nitpicky..... :*


    X5lbOom.gif

    So why are you hung up on the green?
  • creativehottycreativehotty STILL THE GREAT WHITE NORTHPosts: 1,941 Pool Champion
    G11gaming wrote: »
    Sunidhifan wrote: »
    G11gaming wrote: »
    Sunidhifan wrote: »
    G11gaming wrote: »

    Not factually correct but i see you humor. There are some grey areas too. ;)

    It is factually correct....there is white on every side...along with all intermediate shades of grey to solid black of exposed rock...... ;)

    But there is white on every side....simple fact........never any green (sans man-made objects such as clothing, tents, flags, equipment, oxygen tanks, etc, etc, etc.....) no plants can grow above 18,690 feet (5,750 meters)

    So...as per the original post, it is not greener on the other side.... ;) and there is white on every side....I did not say it is only white....just that it does have white on every side......but again....no green.... ;)

    Nice try.... B)


    X5lbOom.gif

    B) no not nit picking here, or trying to score points. The peak is not purely white all around there are some pointy out grey bits. And maybe a monster or two lurking around. :joy:

    And back on topic. :* o:)

    Re-read my post you just quoted......I already covered the color range.....there is even black from exposed rock....and again, I did not say it was only white......just that there is white on every single side........but no green..... :*

    No trying to "score points" here either..... ;) .....

    But plenty of nitpicky..... :*


    X5lbOom.gif

    So why are you hung up on the green?

    cause its the colour of money :D hahaha
  • SunidhifanSunidhifan Earthbound....Posts: 5,871 Pool Forum VIP
    edited November 2017
    G11gaming wrote: »
    So why are you hung up on the green?

    LOL...LOL....

    The comment I posted about was "Everything is greener on the other side"....

    Hence...it is OK to take notes here if you wish.....the color in question is GREEN....I saw no need to say that there is no purple, aquamarine, red, or any other color outside the monochromatic spectrum......

    Bottom line: The entire conversation has been based on green.....not hung up on it at all..... ;)

    As most should know, I have a particularly fondness for purple..... :)


    X5lbOom.gif

Sign In or Register to comment.

Who's Online21

Carlos Tales
Carlos Tales
George Sweeper
George Sweeper
Gigi Aron
Gigi Aron
kimi060845
kimi060845
Salman Yousuf
Salman Yousuf
UnEquiVocaL EnD
UnEquiVocaL EnD
+15 Guests