Please keep our forum rules in mind: we aspire to provide a safe environment for our users, so will not tolerate discriminatory, hateful, inflammatory or threatening posts. Thank you. http://mcgam.es/forum-rules
Please note that registration for the forum is age-restricted.

Describe yourself.

Comments

• G11gamingG11gaming Contributor XDPosts: 2,832 Pool Champion
    Sunidhifan wrote: »
    G11gaming wrote: »
    Thanks. Come to this has it. Nit picking and spell checking. Okay. Your post wasn't humorous it was getting one over on someone.

That would of course be your opinion.....which you are free to have....

The intent was light-hearted humor.... ;)

And it was not I that brought up the spell-check....that was Aurora...even though I corrected the mistake at the same exact moment..... :D

A refresher for you:

*Aurora* wrote: »

You meant there?

So once again....do pray tell....where did I start anything.....it was you two who decided to make a big deal about it.....

And explain to me how you perceived me as starting anything at all related to spelling and grammar....the only person who brought that up was Aurora...in an attempt at 'getting one over' on me....A skunk smells it's own hole first...
    You can make attempts to turn it any way you want....if you felt I was doing so in my initial post, perhaps you should have said so from the gitgo...instead of beating around the bush trying to be cute yourself.... ;) would have saved everyone a lot of time....:)
    Or stick to your divisive campaign of trying to form "camps" within the forum....I find it adorable.... :)

X5lbOom.gif

camps were made against me a while back, no cuteness, and certainly no fluffiness.
  • SunidhifanSunidhifan Earthbound....Posts: 5,163 Pool Forum VIP
    edited November 9

camps were made against me a while back, no cuteness, and certainly no fluffiness.

Has nothing to do with me...rest assured..... ;)

I have never been in any 'camp' other than Church Camp, Boy Scout Camp, Recreational Camps and Boot Camp......
    I am just an opinionated old man who says what he means from the very start.... ;) ....
    I have never taken sides or joined forces with others at all....everything I say here comes from my point of view and opinions, never others...

And since you can make the determination as to the intent behind my posts, which you did here:
    Thanks. Come to this has it. Nit picking and spell checking. Okay. Your post wasn't humorous it was getting one over on someone.

Then I will make the determination that you were trying to be cute with your follow-on comment in response .... You cannot have your cake and eat it too.....

You thought I was trying to get one over on her - I think you were trying to be cute in your responses......
    It all comes down to one's point of view.... ;)

No idea where you got fluffiness from.... :*

X5lbOom.gif

tbh i'm not too comfortable with the word " camp " either. lol, lol, lol. Like the word " gay " it has been turned around over the years and turned into something else. Like a lot of the discussions on here they get turned around and used against one another. what are we doing now? ... kissing and making up or telling our friends we scored points against the enemy?
    All I have been doing from the beginning is to respond to any and all posts directed at me.... ;)

I have no enemies other than those who have chosen to make it so...and that is their right and choice to do if that is their wish.. ..... :|

As to what we are doing now?.....I thought we were having an exchange of opinions.... :*

X5lbOom.gif
  • *Cheetah Girl**Cheetah Girl* Queen Bee Posts: 613 Pool Expert
    Married
    Mean person
    funny
    ;) ;) ;) ;)

Number 2, yes i can agree with you there. :#
    Mozoid wrote: »
    point hat, pointy shoes, pretty green.

Bruce Banner? ... is that you?

:+1:
    I know you agree with me on that . I treat people how they treat me. What goes around comes around. :smiley:
    Married
    Mean person
    funny
    ;) ;) ;) ;)

Number 2, yes i can agree with you there. :#
    Mozoid wrote: »
    point hat, pointy shoes, pretty green.

Bruce Banner? ... is that you?

:+1:
    I know you agree with me on that . I treat people how they treat me. What goes around comes around. :smiley:

It sure does Cheers.
  • *Cheetah Girl**Cheetah Girl* Queen Bee Posts: 613 Pool Expert
  • David RohrerDavid Rohrer Posts: 412 Pool Pro

Get a room..... :D

We have a whole house already. ;) @David Rohrer still needs to finish the bathroom.

LOL, how did I get dragged into this.......was already reading and eating popcorn then saw my name in it, hahaha :smiley:
    edited November 10

Not factually correct but i see you humor. ;)
    Your post wasn't humorous it was getting one over on someone.

Speak out of both sides of your mouth much?.... :D

Straight up proof that it is you who is looking to cause trouble.....
    Arguing a point from both sides/switching stances is either troll-like, wishy-washy or bully-like.... :|

Take a position and stick to it.... :*

X5lbOom.gif
    Post edited by Sunidhifan on

Not factually correct but i see you humor. ;)
    Your post wasn't humorous it was getting one over on someone.

Speak out of both sides of your mouth much?.... :D

Straight up proof that it is you who is looking to cause trouble.....
    Arguing a point from both sides/switching stances is either troll-like, wishy-washy or bully-like.... :|

Take a position and stick to it.... :*

X5lbOom.gif

Likewise...
    edited November 10

Likewise...

Likewise what?... :*

You forgot to put the quotes from me where I completely contradict myself.......... as you did... ;)

Oh wait....there are none.... ;)

X5lbOom.gif

Likewise...

Likewise what?... :*

You forgot to put the quotes from me where I completely contradict myself.......... as you did... ;)

Oh wait....there are none.... ;)

X5lbOom.gif

Nevermind.
  • The ScobesterThe Scobester Posts: 2,312 Pool Champion
    edited November 10
    Hi G11,Sunid was only jesting to be honest, all meant in fun, :), if ye ken :D, we are all on the forum to debate, have a laugh, listen to music, watch vids, play pool...after all it is christmas soon....ho ho ho B)
    Hi G11,Sunid was only jesting to be honest, all meant in fun, :), if ye ken :D, we are all on the forum to debate, have a laugh, listen to music, watch vids, play pool...after all it is christmas soon....ho ho ho B)

Okay no worries same here. ;)
  • _sAnA______kHaN_sAnA______kHaN Posts: 70 Pool Player
    HOT !! obviously :p :# :*

:* :* :* <3 <3 :p :p
  • _sAnA______kHaN_sAnA______kHaN Posts: 70 Pool Player
    Married
    Mean person
    funny
    ;) ;) ;) ;)

:) :) :* :* :p :p
  • *Aurora**Aurora* Join the N0V8MB8R League!Posts: 6,227 Pool Forum VIP

That would of course be your opinion.....which you are free to have....

The intent was light-hearted humor.... ;)

And it was not I that brought up the spell-check....that was Aurora...even though I corrected the mistake at the same exact moment..... :D

So once again....do pray tell....where did I start anything.....it was you two who decided to make a big deal about it.....

And explain to me how you perceived me as starting anything at all related to spelling and grammar....the only person who brought that up was Aurora...in an attempt at 'getting one over' on me.... A refresher for you:

A refresher for you:

You meant there?
    A skunk smells it's own hole first...

You can make attempts to turn it any way you want....if you felt I was doing so in my initial post, perhaps you should have said so from the gitgo...instead of beating around the bush trying to be cute yourself.... ;) would have saved everyone a lot of time.... :)
    Or stick to your divisive campaign of trying to form "camps" within the forum....I find it adorable.... :)

X5lbOom.gif

Let me tell you what happened here.

1. Sunid described himself as nit-picky.
    2. I demonstrated nit-pickiness by correcting his post.
    3. He didn't approve.
    . [plenty of other posts]
    19. He throws in an insulting skunk reference. He clearly wanted to get a reason to go on a rant.

Yes, you could say I'm pretty "tight" with g11... we talk a lot in pm's. I hope this does not upset anyone. He's responsible for his own posts, of course, like I am for mine, but sadly I'm also seeing here what he calls Sunid out for. Sunid's comment about "us two deciding to make a big deal about it" – oh, well – you can decide...
    I would just like to add here. I've seen a lot of heated exchanges between you and Aur and it looked to me as though you was having a dig, okay so so sun you may well have been trying to be friendly i don't know.

As English is not Aurs first language sometimes phrases and words are used incorrectly in some posts, but that doesn't give reason to take the micky out of her, but instead a friendly correction would probably be more helpful.

cheers peace and love G11.
    edited November 10
    Let me tell you what happened here.

1. Sunid described himself as nit-picky.
    2. I demonstrated nit-pickiness by correcting his post.
    3. He didn't approve.
    . [plenty of other posts]
    19. He throws in an insulting skunk reference. He clearly wanted to get a reason to go on a rant.

Yes, you could say I'm pretty "tight" with g11... we talk a lot in pm's. I hope this does not upset anyone. He's responsible for his own posts, of course, like I am for mine, but sadly I'm also seeing here what he calls Sunid out for. Sunid's comment about "us two deciding to make a big deal about it" – oh, well – you can decide...

OK, you have said what you believe "happened" here..... :*

Now let me tell you what I say happened here:

1. Aurora posted a quote of an ages-old proverb about the grass is always greener on the other side.
    2. I then made light-hearted fun of the "proverb" itself....nothing whatsoever to do with Aurora herself...unless of course it is her belief that she coined the proverb, which I highly doubt that she does... ;)
    3. I then added the humorous element of saying I was being "nitpicky" by doing so....
    4. G11gaming then decided to be cute and posted that my statement was factually incorrect, even though he saw the humor in what I said....
    5. I then posted how in fact, my statement....taken literally....was, in fact correct....followed by some discussion about semantics...
    6. Aurora made her "nitpicky" post regarding the improperly spelled version of "their" and when I should have used "there"....which I corrected at the same exact time after I re-reading my post...a common issue with many, no doubt.....I had no problem with that at all as seen in my response with all smiley faces acknowledging the mistake was made....and corrected in less than a minute from the post...and that we could start a game of correcting each others grammar and spelling.. ;)
    7. She and G11gaming did not approve.
    8. I presume (as per her follow-on comment that she and G11 are "tight") that the two of them then continued discussing the matter in pm's.... with the result being [plenty of other posts] and accusations from G11 that I had started it all (since, as we all know, it is never them.. ;).
    9. The "getting one over someone" was then made indicating once again, that in their eyes, I started it all....which was based on a light-hearted joke about the "proverb"...again, not about Aurora....
    10. then G11 completely contradicted himself about the humor...and/or perception of it in regards to how he saw it.....which just goes to show that it was him that was seeking confrontation....after all, there are two and a half pages of discussion regarding the colors and semantics regarding the entire issue of the proverb in question and my response...
    11. G11 then stated that I had "called her out" by my comment regarding the proverb....once again, not true, it was nothing more than a funny commentary about how proverbs are not always true ...
    12. Then the issue was changed to me being a bully by starting the whole thing with my comment regarding the quoted proverb...again, nothing to do with Aurora....just the proverb.... ;)
    13. I pointed out the fact that I did not start the debate about spelling and grammar, but rather she did, and used another old proverb "A skunk smells it's own hole first".....which is now interpreted by Aurora as "an insult"...apparently, only she is allowed to utilize old proverbs...if anyone else does so, they are insulting her personally...
    14. Then came the proof that G11 was the one "seeking to go on a rant" when he completely contradicted himself about the humor and revealed his true intent by saying he never saw any humor in my proverb post to begin with....and all of his previous postings were simply being argumentative and bully-like....
    15. I pointed this fact out with the "speaking out of both sides of your mouth" proverb....
    16. Aurora has conveniently now summarized it all with her 19 points post...as seen above.....of course, she did kind of neglect to fill in all of those 19 supposed points ...and just left that up to the reader.... :*
    17. Based on the they are tight and talk a lot in pm's' portion, I presume they discussed the matter at length prior to her bare-boned summation...
    18. As to @G11gaming 's assertion regarding numerous heated discussions between Aurora and I, there has only been one occasion in one thread where this has happened ....when she decided she knew exactly what I meant and who I was targeting in the "What makes you angry..." thread..... We have never had an issue between us prior to that, and I thought that issue was resolved....but apparently not since it was brought up here....if you know of or can find any other "heated discussion" betwixt us, feel free to display it....I never once got involved with any of her numerous previously selected fights with fellow forum members, HS group or M4rt1n on the old forum...in point of fact, there have been a good number of pm's exchanged between her and I on many occasions....until she got a "Bee under her bonnet" about the post in the aforementioned thread..something she started, not I.......I am not sure how or why you felt I have been "taking the micky out of her"...once again, I was poking fun at the proverb, not the poster...As to her not being a native English language user, it was her that corrected my improperly spelled "their" vs "there" in a nitpicky humorous kind of way....I have never before made even the slightest reference to her English skills....so again, no idea where that comes from....nor was any "correction" needed....she quoted the proverb just fine :*
    19. Which brings me to this fully filled in 19 counter-point post made here with the conclusion of
    another old proverb..."There are always two sides to a coin"......which is of course also incorrect, there are three, you have to count the edge as a side as well.... :D

As to friends and whosoever may wish to be "tight" with each other and carry-on discussions in private, I have no issue with that whatsoever..... my espoused belief that all of this entire discussion has been a you two against me issue is clear in that all exchanges have involved us....until of course the effort was put forth to draw another member in by tagging him.... :* ..something I call "sowing dissention" ...... ;)

Have a good day and carry on now.....this will be my last post regarding this subject.... :| ...but feel free to consult in pm's with each other and post to get in the last word now...

Play nice and have fun.... :)

X5lbOom.gif
    Sunid with respect we finished this argument a long time ago, why are you still persisting and antagonizing with your bullet points.!?